The many benefits of Jack fruit

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by harijobs, May 2, 2017.

1. harijobs

harijobs New Member

Jackfruit is one amazing fruit which has so many health benefits. The jackfruit is highly effective in preventing cancer, lowers heart diseases, anemia, thyroid, aging. Also, it helps in maintaining blood pressure, improves digestion, improves eyesight, hair growth, immunity and much more. It has high calories but not cholesterol so you can add it to your daily diet if possible. :)

2. Meno

Meno New Member

Maybe I will sound ignorant but I've honestly never heard of Jackfruit. I googled it now and it seems very beneficial indeed. Where do you usually buy it though? just in general shops or special market?

I doubt they sell it here.. I must check.

What's the taste like? You got me curious :p

3. Kim Alejo

Kim Alejo New Member

In our country, Jackfruit can be considered as a local fruit. It can be an ingredient to a variant if unripe and can be a dessert or eaten as it is when ripened. Some studies indicated that Jackfruit is a rich source of vitamin, minerals, phytonutrients, carbohydrate, electrolytes, fiber, fat and protein. Thus, it is one of our favorite fruit.

4. Junjun Junie

Junjun Junie New Member

Jackfruit is a viable source of vitamin and minerals. It is a delicious and exotic fruit that is filled with many nutrients and benefits. It prevents the development of wrinkles and gives the person eating it a flawless skin. It maintains the regulation of blood pressure and improves eye vision and helps in better digestion of food. Will highly recommend this fruit for its sweet and yummy taste plus the additional health benefits that it gives.

5. Eziox

Eziox New Member

Jackfruit contains calcium, which strengthens and promotes healthy bone. This can also prevent osteoporosis. Jackfruit also contains good level of potassium, which can decrease the loss of calcium through the kidney and increase bone density.Jackfruit comes loaded with Vitamin A, C, E, K, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Pantothenic acid, Copper, Manganese and Magnesium that are required for blood formation. This also increases your body’s capacity to absorb iron, thus preventing and curing anemia.High blood sugar level can be caused due to manganese deficiency in the body. Jackfruit has a rich amount of this nutrient and thus helps regulate blood sugar levels in the body.Jackfruit is rich in magnesium that helps build and strengthen your bones. People who consume potassium and magnesium rich food have higher bone density and stronger bones.Jackfruit has high a fiber content that can give relief and prevention from constipation.Jackfruit has strong anti-ulcerative properties that can cure ulcers and many other digestive system disorders.Jackfruit is very heart-friendly. Vitamin B6 present in the fruit helps to reduce homocystein levels in your blood and keeps your heart hale and hearty!.Jackfruit can be very good for your eyes. This ‘jack of all fruits’ contain a good amount of vitamin A and can prevent night blindness.With so many benefits, jackfruit definitely deserves a place of honour in your diet! So, eat jackfruit and enjoy its health benefits!

6. Calay

Calay New Member

Jackfruit is a good source of fiber.It helps with the digestive system and it is low in calorie.It also has antioxidant properties and can help in blood sugar control.

7. ynel03

ynel03 Member

Jackfruit is the largest tree fruit in the world, capable of growing big and heavy. It's packed with protein and loads of other nutrients like Vitamin B and Potassium. But, did you know that the seeds of this fruit are healthy too? These seeds are rich in thiamin and riboflavin which help in turning the food you eat into energy and keep your eyes, skin and hair healthy. The seeds also provide small amounts of minerals like zinc, iron, calcium, copper, potassium and magnesium. They say that jackfruit is a miracle healer also. here are 10 miraculous benefits for major health concerns: (Cancer Healer, Weight Loss agent,blood pressure reducer, Digestion, insomnia curer,diabetes friendly, eye and skin maintainer, ulcer healer, bone supporter and nerve system booster)