The Notebook..

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Erimo, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Erimo

Erimo Member

Love is truly magical that it can change the course of things. Love will always lead us home. If you want to cry and believe in the power of love once again, take time to watch this very inspiring film.

1 person likes this.
  2. MAKBBM

MAKBBM Member

seems good

1 person likes this.
  3. auntiewho

auntiewho New Member

This is my all time favorite movie. I can watch it over and over again!!!

1 person likes this.
  4. davechai0530

davechai0530 New Member

That's my wife favorite love story and so did I.

1 person likes this.
  5. vebselpo

vebselpo Member

I hope everyone has Allie and Noah in their lives. A kind of love that never forgets because the heart never forgets when mind does.

6. Bcaluag

Bcaluag Member

One of my all time favorite love story.

7. loveme2ad

loveme2ad New Member

The Notebook, this movie gives me a heartrending of emotion. This movie proves that love is patient and kind, that love is not perfect but it will become perfect if two individual knows how to sacrifice and follow what their heart dictates, that no matter what obstacles they may encounter they will have each other. This movie also so inspirational the feeling of having a love one that cannot recognize you because of an illness (Dementia) it gives me heartache, and the husband that is always willing to sacrifice everything to his wife, that everyday he always read her a story...their Love Story (sob...).

8. tinatinay

tinatinay Member

I love this novel! I have mention this in my previous forum. Have you tried to watch/read it again? I mean at this moment where you are more mature? have you notice that your reaction is still the same? maybe because that movie shows passion and commitment of love. " Till death do as part". That novel by Nicholas sparks touches all the fans. from their on I became an instant avid fan of Sparks. By the way, Try to find a copy of "the wedding" that's the series of the note book. A continuation of Allie and Noah's family life.

9. mclynn

mclynn New Member

A BEAUTIFUL and MAGICAL love story. It inspires me to keep fighting for my love..

10. venchy7

venchy7 New Member

The Notebook is a 2004 romantic drama film directed by Nick Cassavetes and written by Jeremy Leven from Jan Sardi's adaptation of the 1996 novel by Nicholas Sparks. The film stars Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams as a young couple who fall in love in the 1940s. Their story is narrated from the present day by an elderly man (portrayed by James Garner) telling the tale to a fellow nursing home resident (played by Gena Rowlands, who is Cassavetes's mother). It is the best love story movie of all time for me.

11. jaykenth

jaykenth Member

Never watched this yet, I will watch it later then. I have watched other love stories that are also great like The Fault in Our Stars, Me before You, and A Walk to Remember. I would suggest those movies to you too.

12. Sammij18

Sammij18 New Member

This movie touched me deeply, I watched it when I was 17 and it affected me for days after. It showed me a kind of love that was both pure and painful. This is the kind of love that lasts forever and very rare to find.

13. Emryslove

Emryslove New Member

I've watched this movie all by myself and I fell in love with it. Love is really the most powerful feeling that one can have.

14. pintado2001

pintado2001 New Member

Cheesy..cheesy..cheesy...but I love it. It gives you hope that there is a love that will last a life. Will make you deliver on the oath, "Till death do us part."

15. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

That was one of the saddest movies that I have ever seen.

16. Kiyen96

Kiyen96 Member

The Notebook i remember this movie this is a Love story reminding us that “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs." I think i will watch it again later.. ^_^

17. Ivanaica121

Ivanaica121 New Member

I really liked this movie but was uncomfortable with the cheating aspect, too. However, I think it's a part of the movie's storyline intentionally to show how these two people were so compelled to be together. It was a force neither could resist.
    It happens.

18. chrisdeguzman01

chrisdeguzman01 New Member

one of the most saddest movie ever for me. so emotional as i saw it more than once.

19. Maammitch

Maammitch New Member

The undying The Notebook movie.. One of my favorite love story of all time. I love the characters, the scenes, plots..everything about the movie is so perfect. I fell in love with it over and over again. True loves really exist!

20. kumarsunil123

kumarsunil123 Member

The notebook is 2004 romantic drama. This film is directed by Nick Cassavetes and written by JeremybLeven. This is my favorite movies and i love the characters of the film. I think that the movies is about perfect movies. It is love story film and it's scenes are perfectly to watching the movies.

21. elliethegypsy

elliethegypsy Member

One of the best film I have ever seen. It taught me many things. Being in a relationship like in this story is tough to handle and deal with. Nicholas Sparks' novels that turned into movies never failed to make me cry my heart and eyes out. There were times that I put my self on the situation on every scenes of the movie which was really nerve-racking and complicated for me. I know there are some love stories that are unbelievable and extraordinary but does really exist like in this film The Notebook.

22. yhanmar08

yhanmar08 Member

Love this movie it is my favorite romantic movie. It you can learned so many lessons in this movie specially in tge relationship. I fell in love with it when i watched.
    The artist in this film have something i thought they are in relationship or they develipe after the movie. Because ut was so relaistic. Specially the hot scene when its raining and they go to an old house and make love.

23. vanessadespe

vanessadespe New Member

Dentistry in the Renaissance could not have been more painful than watching this. It's a grisly Titanic knockoff based on a novel by Nicholas "Message in a Bottle" Sparks and directed by Nick Cassavetes, whose mother Gena Rowlands plays a sweet old lady in a country-club nursing home, being treated for a picturesque form of Alzheimer's. She is having a love story read to her from a well-thumbed notebook by this humbly adoring geezer, played by James Garner, so we get the story in a sunset-hued flashback.

A handsome but poor young buck in the pre-war Deep South called Noah (Ryan Gosling) entrances Allie (Rachel McAdams) the beautiful yet uptight young deb from a wealthy family. And guess what? Her mamma Joan Allen does not approve: "Allie, that boah is tray-ush! Tray-ush! TRAY-USH!" The whole thing is played out in a southern state so happy and multicultural it could have been regulated by the EU.

Noah, supposedly poor and subsisting on just 40 cents per hour at the lumber mill, somehow inherits what is apparently a cash fortune and private income from his Walt Whitman-quoting papa (Sam Shepard), enough to restore a magnificent house with adjoining plantation, and like the tragic loner he now is, needs no occupation other than to mope around in it, growing one of the most sensitive beards in history.

The Notebook pilfers the Kate Winslet characters from Titanic and Iris and armed with this dubious combination, seeks to apply a blow-torch to the cockles of your heart.

24. IreneJay

IreneJay New Member

I went to see this film with my sister and my Mum and we were the only ones in the cinema. Not the best start, but I continued to watch it anyway and am so glad I did. This is probably one of the most beautiful and romantic films I have ever seen! From the relationship of the two characters to their surroundings, every scene is breathtaking! The Notebook tells the story of a summer romance that turns into a romance never to be forgotten. Allie and Noah are the two lead characters and they are wonderful. You immediately fall in love with the characters and you want to follow every step of their doomed love story. it is one of the greatest love stories ever told. Look out for the lake scene, unbelievable! I came out of the cinema wanting to go back in again and watch it all over again. It feels like you are reading a diary watching this film, thats how detailed and wonderful this film is. Cannot really give too much away about the story, all I can say is if you haven't seen this film yet, be sure to see it. I cannot think of a film more perfect for Valentines Day!

25. Ayeth84

Ayeth84 New Member

I haven't see this movie. I will try to watch it later with someone over dinner. Perfect for our dinner date at home.

26. pMarcos10

pMarcos10 New Member

Many people told me that this is one of the most heart-warming movies that you can really connect to.I had watched this movie with my girlfriend and I really recommend this movie.

27. BestChristine

BestChristine New Member

It was a great movie. I can't imagine that I will be so touched and addicted to that movie because when I first so it I thought it was just like an old movie that what my grandma's watching when I was a little because of some photo of it that I saw on the cover. When I watched it I was crying in about morethan half of the movie even on the sexiest part of it. I felt like my heart was tearing apart when they were apart. I actually learn a lot of things because of this move thats why I still keeping the movie with me and watching it sometimes when I think I nees to feel good. Lol.

28. mibridina2001

mibridina2001 Member

This is my top 1 in Nicholas Sparks' stories. I just love the way Noah and Allie love each other. It makes me feel hopeful that one day you will experience that kind of love. I do hope to experience that kind of love in the future.