The use of Cell Phones

Discussion in 'Cell Phones & Tablets' started by IreneJay, Aug 10, 2019.

1. IreneJay

IreneJay New Member

Cell Phone technology made and still makes the world a small village. With one of them in your pocket, as long as it is on, you can connect with friends, family or even make new friends around the globe. The calling ability, texting, video calls, chats, and the event full social media, you will remain connected as long as you wish.

2. AngKool27

AngKool27 Member

For Business, emergency, connecting people and for others for courting:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

3. Budstar

Budstar New Member

Cellphones are the most used gadget nowadays because basically it can do everything. From texting, calling, gaming, searching, connecting to social media. It can also be used to find and get a job. Imagine you can meet and greet people from all over the world in a snap. It is really a wonder to have this magnificent device.

4. kroark95

kroark95 New Member

Cellphones are definitely one of the most useful things anyone can have on their person. It's vital to be able to call someone from anywhere in the case of an emergency, and you can never really find yourself too bored with all the other things you can do on a smartphone. (Seriously, mobile game apps have kept me from dying of boredom in waiting rooms!) I'v actually recently lost my phone service because of financial difficulties, and it's been a major struggle since my phone is basically useless without it...

5. starheart

starheart New Member

Cellphones are one of the most useful thing that we have nowadays. Most of us have cellphones, there are even people who has more than 1 phone. Cellphones helps us in so many ways, first it connects us to other people wherever we are. Second, for entertainment, Cellphones today are not just phones its smartphones! Now we can pretty much do whatever we want with our phones like listening to music and radio, watching shows and movies, playing and downloading our favorite games, now its too easy to do all of those. Many of us cannot live a day without their phones, its how important phones to our lives.

6. wenny5

wenny5 New Member

Cellphones are not luxury items anymore. Its a necessity. You can do so many important things with you smartphone like paying bills or other business stuff. Apart from call and text, playing is definitely number 3 on my list for the use of cellphones. Cellphones makes life easier.

7. raiwenkai

raiwenkai Member

cellphone is the most important things in our life nowadays even small kids some of them have their own already.. cellphone is the way of communication in just one click you can talk to your friend or you say hi how are you to your loveones before its just call and text but now because of modern technology you can now take a pic and download different application that is very useful

8. ewi102

ewi102 Member

for me cellphone is one of my important tool in my everyday life.i use it to call and texting my friend and relatives,using browser to gather information,watching videos and listening to music and most important part is to take some photos to share it in my social media.

9. StephWhis

StephWhis Member

I think cellphones are a great asset, but I do think people need to be careful. People are often so consumed in their phones that they don't just live in the moment. It can be frustrating sometimes when I'm sitting with my family and everyone's on their phones except me. I might take a peek at it every now and then, but I go places with them because I want to hang out with them and talk. Which is obviously a bit difficult when they're busy with their phones.