Things you do before going to bed

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by khaye29, Feb 1, 2016.

1. jhemjeff

jhemjeff New Member

i got this routine of cleaning myself and then wearing socks before sleeping. i cant sleep without my socks on. so if i need to sleep over i always have my pair of socks with me

2. raiwenkai

raiwenkai Member

after a quick shower and brushing my teeth, a short bed time stories with my kids and the most important before we sleep I PRAY... thank you LORD for another day

3. Cesssie

Cesssie New Member

Simple. I was my face, brush my teeth, and then check my phone til I feel sleepy.

4. ItsMazohra

ItsMazohra Member

Nothing!
    I did nothing before gping to bed
    I just breath and thinking how am i going to sleep when i have insomia.

5. Nicktabi

Nicktabi New Member

Before I go to bed, I will first of all take a ten minutes walk, think about what happened in the day, imagine how tomorrow will be, read my books, say good night to my neighbors and finally relax myself.

6. snowvocaine

snowvocaine New Member

Before I go to bed, when I'm not too tired, or I've somehow pushed myself, I do these things: 1) I take a bath, 2) put on my skincare, 3) change into comfy clothes, 4) crack my neck, elbows, fingers, and hips, 5) try to relax, and finally, if I remember, 6) be grateful/pray for just about anything and everything I can think of at that time.

7. ctemple85

ctemple85 New Member

I get off of work late at night so when i get home i take a shower, eat food,brush my teeth, and watch television for about an hour before reading and going to sleep.

8. ilanthirayan

ilanthirayan New Member

I avoid smartphone or tv at least one hour before sleep.many say they sleep only for five or six hours.those are bundles of lies.it is very important to sleep minimum of eight hours per night.

everyone needs a complete sleep with no disturbances.a good and deep sleep is the foundation of a day.an eight hour sleep prepares your body for the next day.

I usually switch of my mobile at least one hour before sleep.i brush my teeth, take a walk, read books for thirty minutes, write my next day plan on my diary, meditate,take some long breathe and go to sleep.this is my schedule.

9. Ayhie

Ayhie Member

Things I do before going to bed:
    First I will attend on my children's need, make sure they brush their teeth and they took a bath. I want them fresh when we go to sleep. I'll also help them with their homework and we read some stories. Sometimes we play board games like monopoly or watch some family movies as our bonding. Then I will take a shower and put some moisturizer or whitening cream on my face as my beauty routine. And lastly we pray together before going to sleep.

10. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

Each and everyone of us have their bedtime routine. For me what I do before going to bed include brushing my teeth, prayer,read some novels and establishing some chat with my friends and family online before observing the six(6) hour rest.

Its also good to watch some cool movie or listening to some cool music to ease your mind at sleep.

11. donald78

donald78 Member

Before in bed, I take time to have a coffee anywhere in the house. Taking time to myself alone having a coffee is one relaxing part of my life before going to bed. Either checking my social media accounts or watching the news on tv. A quiet moment for me on a busy day. I instantly gets sleepy after doing it.

12. omarmena4

omarmena4 New Member

It depends on how my day went but for the most part I brush my teeth and go to bed.