Tips on how to get approved

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pceug17, Mar 9, 2019.

Tags:
  1. pceug17

pceug17 Member

Hi! I'm new here on Postloop. I have made my 10 posts. After more than 100 posts, I still not get a confirmation or alert that my account is approved. However, I am gaining points. Does it mean that I'm already an approved account? Thanks!

1 person likes this.
  2. zeljlavujcic

zeljlavujcic New Member

I am working on that, i have few more posts to write, so I am interested if somebody now the answer, too.

3. NETTE

NETTE New Member

I am working on that as well hope we all get in. always stay positive.

1 person likes this.
  4. cristy21

cristy21 New Member

same here, I'm hoping that we could all get in, just post and post and post.. be optimistic :) we just need positivism on this.. have a great day everyone :)

1 person likes this.
  5. tinatinay

tinatinay Member

I'm also new here... I guess we all have the same question in mind but to be honest I am enjoying postloop. though its my first time to join forums like this but I am having fan regardless if I will be approved or not. Its truly an honor to be here. And yes! lets just be optimistic.

6. gabrielapostu

gabrielapostu Member

Keep going forward!

7. KostaP5

KostaP5 New Member

Seeing that it was 9th Match when you posted this, and after that no replay to update us, it means that you still haven't been given approval?

8. marcbarredo13

marcbarredo13 Member

Hey guys! I am also a beginner here on postloop and I am here for atleast 2 weeks already. What I know is that we should keep posting many times and we should post relevant answers and opinions with proper grammar and spelling then we will be evaluated before they can give us good ratings. What brings me here in postloop is because of the need of extra money on my leisure time and I didn't know that I will have a good time here on postloop and I didn't know that I love sharing my thoughts and my insights on people who have concerns. Just spread the positivity and be optimistic here on postloop and we will get what we deserve. Happy posting everyone! :)

9. Joel2019

Joel2019 Member

Be true to yourself, Postloop is a great opportunity for the people that is fun of writing. Keep up with good thoughts and positivity.

10. PNK

PNK New Member

I'm relatively new here too, having joined the past two hours! Hoping for the best!

11. MyOCDisWorkable

MyOCDisWorkable New Member

I've made my ten posts and recieved an alert through the site that my posts were under review, and that was 4 days ago. I am a return member, and years ago when i first joined, we were to make either nine or ten posts and our following post was supposed to be an announcement of sorts that we made our required posts. Since my account is "under review", I'm assuming the final announcement post is unnecessary. I suppose our best guess is to keep positive. Maybe the points earned here in the portal goes towards our withdrawal totals. However, you need a rating to withdraw and I'm not sure you get rated on posts here.

12. Deedat001

Deedat001 New Member

Yeah, You have to get subscribed first in order to be approved as said in the FAQ, check in there for more details.

13. armybod

armybod New Member

Hi, have you subscribed?

14. sundarposts

sundarposts New Member

I completed 10 posts before 10 days and I am still waiting for the review result. I haven't gotten any so far. I thought our 10 posts get reviewed within 24 hours but for me, it's been over 10 days and I don't know if I am qualified to write in forums and start earning or not.

15. pceug17

pceug17 Member

Subscribed then unsubscribed after the 100th post. Then tried to write 20+ relevant posts for the second time. Still, no ratings yet