Tips to make your laptop, pc faster.

Discussion in 'Computers' started by kylegonzales07, May 23, 2019.

1. kylegonzales07

kylegonzales07 New Member

I am not so genius but i will tell u the things i do to keep my pc's performance better.Hope this simple steps will help you.

1. Use a software Ccleaner,You can google it and you will get it for free.
    2. Use disk defragmenter.It improves the access speed of your PC or laptop by.To use this Utility go to Start ->Programs->Accessories -> System tools -> Disk Defragmenter.Use this utility once a week.
    3. Do not keep any unnecessary softwares in your pc/laptop.Just Uninstall them time to time.
    4. Scan your PC/Laptop Once a week with Antivirus,Antispyware and Anti-malware softwares.
    I recommend you to use Malware bytes, Spyware doctor and Kaspersky.
    5. Keep your CPU fans and all the parts clean.Dust can be dangerous sometimes.

1 person likes this.
  2. itthomas

itthomas New Member

These are all good suggestions, but one of the things i do is empty my temp folder every so often, it really speeds it up.

1 person likes this.
  3. angelogero

angelogero New Member

Keeping your computer fast is not as hard as it can be just make sure you do all the things listed down below and it will really help you make your computer to be fast at all times. Be sure to do this.

In making your computer to make faster please ensure that:

1. Download antivirus. Your computer is anti-virus free.
    2. Install CC-Cleaner.
    3. Always upgrade your computer when its old.
    4. Make sure that you don't have full hard drives file because it can make your computer so slow.
    5. Uninstall all the applications you don't need. (You are not using)

In short what you need to do is make your Computer updated each year upgrade each specs and make sure to delete what you are not using and I assure you your computer will not be slow, just like mine I always update it my files and I make sure that all the applications i am not using is deleted.

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  4. Fazon

Fazon New Member

Also, try and reinstall Windows, I do that from time to time and it does help, and I didn't see anyone here mention updating your drivers regularly. Also, check if you have HDD (hard disk drive), and if you do, change it SSD(solid state drive), SSD is much faster.

5. zLex1

zLex1 New Member

keep drivers up to date, invest in faster processors and RAM with more capacity than you currently have, also try and reserve storage space by deleting unnecessary files -which can range from being obsolete to being a duplicate file, which can be deleted to make space.

6. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

Computer or p.c will be faster when you clear the browser history and caches, this help removed virus and refresh your Ram since some hevy website that you surf previouse days could make your computer slow ,this check need to be run every morning before you go online.

You also need to update your system and scan it for virus, there is also a software called system maintenance , this software enable you to scan and keep your computer safe for better performance.

7. xPrxnce

xPrxnce New Member

checking your laptop/pc for a virus to make sure nothing is there, deleting lots of useless things off of your laptop/pc, not having too many tabs open at once, go to your task manager and end any tasks that aren't needed, try to factory reset and not download too many games or useless things

8. bads05

bads05 Member

If your computer is low end,, jut go to start menu>right click on computer> click on properties>advance setting>click on performance button> then check on adjust for best performance radio button... then uninstall some unnecessary programs.

9. JanetL

JanetL Member

There are so many ways to make your p.c faster, thou some p.c are slow due to their processor and the capacity of its hard drive.

Cleaning your hard-drive will make your p.c faster and keep it in a good working condition you also need to emty your re-cycling bin and download some software that can update some important application.

Some system will detain and saved unwanted item automatically from a website that is not well protected, this may affect your p.c without your knowledge, it is better to run some maintenance on your p.c before making use of it .

10. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

Once there are many program install in your p.c the performance become low,sometime some of this program is authomatically install without the knowledge of the owner. unInstalling some unwanted program and formating your hard disck are the two important thing that can burst your system performance.