Tips & Tricks

Discussion in 'Tutorials & Guides' started by Aflowers13, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Aflowers13

Aflowers13 New Member

Forum Post Count

I suppose there may be a thread somewhere that addresses this elsewhere but I scanned several areas and didn't see it. And I wanted to be sure to share this idea with other new members...

Have you been counting the posts as you make them? Some of you probably are anxiously counting down the posts until you can get to the real business. And hey, I would to if I was able to. But realistically, unless it's the main source of income, I have to plan it in between my other responsibilities. I planned for the application... A 10 post audition was certainly a surprise to me though!

Needless to say, I wasn't counting my posts. I had no clue how many I had made, barely remembered which topics I decided to post in (it's been a super long day! ).

If you click the search bar, you can choose to filter posts by user...

Lone behold I had made 9 posts! So I truly hope that my 10th and final post is valuable to other new members. And I wish you all luck, because sometimes it takes luck to have your talent discovered before you give up.

Digicashceo likes this.
  2. Aflowers13

Aflowers13 New Member

Though I am now a bit discouraged because coming back today and that search only shows 4 total posts... I also discovered that you can see # of messages by clicking the username.... But it only shows 9 total.. when this thread should have been #10, this message #11 .

I'm am truly becoming very discouraged at many of the "fast" money making resources that I have tried out. I'm finding that many of them have hidden requirements that draw out the process or keep you from qualifying or simply not valid anymore. To the point I have considered returning to traditional work. But I'll keep trying as long as I can.

3. yham2001

yham2001 New Member

Tips and tricks.. For me tips and tricks are helpful depends on how you apply it. Some tips are good, some are bad. Good tips are helpful to us because it can save our time/effort, we can easily do the task correctly. For example, in watching tips on how to do your make up properly, we learn how to do that in an easy way. And from that we can learn many things in a short time. Tips are like teaching strategists where you can use make things better than before. Tricks for me are entertaining and unbelievable untill you discover. Im just curious about it. I want to give around of applause to those people I consider genius enough to learn those tips and tricks.

Jopet dela cruz likes this.
  4. vy rose

vy rose New Member

That was really thoughtful of you, I must say. It is good to know that I'm not the only one who has experienced a really long count. This is encouraging though. Good luck too!

5. Alex Rodriquez

Alex Rodriquez New Member

Seems like a good way to weed out the bad posts in my opinion. With over four million users, there's bound to be competition.

6. sweatt6

sweatt6 New Member

To be able to pass the review here in postloop, first is your english grammar. I'm not that good in english but I'm doing my best to create a better post. This is my first time in postloop and I'm struggling with my words, I even dug my chest of english words to be able to survive this challenge... Google is a big help, you can search for spelling and meaning of words you are not familiar with. It helps me a lot. You can read other's comments for you to have a better idea about a particular topic. You can also search some references to generate more ideas to use in posting. And another impotant thing is, only post to topics that you are aware of. Avoid posting too short comments like one or two sentences, it affects too much to the points. And to top it all, post an informative and helpful comment that makes a lot of sense.

tbna1024 likes this.
  7. April797Star

April797Star New Member

I am also a new member and i am really in need of extra income. A person can get really anxious while waiting for approval. But because i am in love writing, i actually find myself enjoy sharing my opinion and thoughts here :)
    So my tip would be to not get overly worried about our approval and just focus on our messages content and relatability.

evan10593 likes this.
  8. MacRingel

MacRingel New Member

I'm a new member here who wants a legit extra income by doing what I love. Before I enter this forum writing job, I really have lots of questions such as what if I'm not qualified to do that task and other questions like that. But after I watched online tutorials and being guided by it, I finally decided to create an account. At first I got a little bit shocked when they say I need to have 10 post to determine if I qualified. As I thought about it well I guess, its not that bad cause having them screened my post and garnering points and trust can build my confidence in this job so I accepted the challenge. As I post in different forums that I'm interested in, I'm starting to enjoy what I'm doing and forgetting to count the post I'm making. Sometimes I read those threads and not posting anything cause I want to have a new learning specially on the field I didn't know. My tip is to just enjoy what you're doing so that you'll not feel tired. "Love your job so that you'll never work in your life", this might sound to cliche but I guess it's true because once you enjoy what you've been doing you'll forget about the negative thoughts that are discouraging you to do better. Plus loving what you're doing also helps you to finish your task faster.

Noel Angeles likes this.
  9. KimElevene

KimElevene New Member

Same to me.I was stuck on the point that how to get in there.How am i supposed to do this first 10 posts.Until now,to be honest.This is my 9th posts out of 10.
    And I guess we all has long way to go.
    Good luck to each of everyone!

10. evan10593

evan10593 New Member

Honestly the 10 posts was surprising to me at first, but the requirement makes sense to me. After completing the 10 posts, I must say that it didn't take nearly as long to do as I thought it would. It was also more enjoyable than I expected, which gives me a great deal of hope with postloop moving forward.

In the spirit of continuing the tips and tricks, I will add another way to make life a little easier on others.

If you hover over your username, a box will pop up, clicking on "Your Content" will show you every post you have made, along with a count if you scroll to the bottom!

Just another option for other users. Good luck to you all, and I hope you all do very well here!

11. jasminemay

jasminemay New Member

Tips is the way we can do something we wanted to do with the advance knowledge on what we are going to do or let's say it is the idea on what to do. And Tricks is on how the way we can do things fast and accurate.

12. Digicashceo

Digicashceo New Member

The only way you can fail is if you quit! There are hundreds of ways to make money online. But only a few dozen that are legit. And they ALL involve: HARD WORK, A LEARNING CURVE and PATIENCE and PERSISTENCE! YOU can DO THIS! Don't give up! God bless!

13. josborne1981

josborne1981 New Member

My best tips for writing are to implement flow into your words. In general, what you write should be easy to read. If your spelling is bad, or if your grammar is poor, it 'clashes' with the reading experience. If you are able to give a good reading experience, you make forums more enjoyable for other people, which is the theory behind what we could be paid to be doing.

There are scripts which will highlight your spelling mistakes, and you can draw on your own experience of reading to determine how to make your sentences flow. Practice makes perfect, so keep trying!

14. larrymae

larrymae New Member

for me either the of of that can ba use at the same time..if you want to boost your tips..just add some tricks..for instance on how to preserve a fish..dont just put it on ref..try to add some salt before placing it inside your ref..salt will prevent bad taste for preserving fish and also preventing unwanted smell.

15. Tamtam28

Tamtam28 New Member

I'm am truly becoming very discouraged at many of the "fast" money making resources that I have tried out. I'm finding that many of them have hidden requirements that draw out the process or keep you from qualifying or simply not valid anymore. To the point I have considered returning to traditional work. But I'll keep trying as long as I can.

16. Amber Cooper

Amber Cooper New Member

This was helpful because it reminded me to just comment and not pay attention to the count. This is a new thing for me and I was quite excited to start getting paid, similarly, I was surprised by the 10 post requirement.

17. Goldilocks

Goldilocks New Member

I am new here i don't know exactly how this work what i am sure of is i love writing my thoughts and ideas and i wanna share it to everyone, this is my first post and can't wait to see all interesting facts and to read all comments you guys are writing, best of luck in each and everyone of us.

18. JBenj

JBenj New Member

In some forum site, they wanted people posting a minimum of 3 sentences. Be informative, your reply or post should express your main thougths in the topic and such. First letter always be capitalized (also letters after the period(.)) and proper spacing in lines and paragraphs follows.

I keep this in mind when writing a comment that as much as possible that don't share any links (even if its in bitly), but you can speak about the site's informations such as their faqs, their "about us" and others related to it.

I found out that posting your realtime face as an avatar picture on a forum helps too.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  19. DenisMNE

DenisMNE Member

Have a proper English grammar, pay attention to it, put quality over quantity and try to really understand what are you reading and what are you posting posting about.
    Also, in order to be considered for further posting, you need to make at least 10 posts on this forum.
    Have a few paragraphs when you post, check them for grammar, do not spam the same thread all over again and you should be fine.