To skip or not to skip breakfast?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by NBair, May 17, 2015.

1. Charliechuck

Charliechuck New Member

Never miss out having your breakfast. It keeps you energetic, alert and helps you to think easily. There are circumstances that skipping breakfast will not help you to think straight and active, it feels like you are lack of energy.

2. Pen29

Pen29 Member

Heavy breakfast is very important to me. Even though I'm not hungry in the morning, I still try to eat because it gives me energy throughout the whole day. Way back, whenever I skip the morning meal, there will be times that I will yawn, starve a little bit, or going to feel weak, and I hate that feeling when I am at work. I always want myself working actively in good condition.

3. Tunaturkeydog

Tunaturkeydog Member

Remember that food is fuel. You just have to take note what activities would you be doing in the morning. From that point, you can pretty much figure out how much fuel you need to function well enough. I personally eat breakfast since the hard workouts are in the morning. There is no general formula. You just need to focus on quality and then quantity.

4. kay7986

kay7986 New Member

The biggest meal of the day is breakfast. It is not smart to skip it. Breakfast is the meal that fuels you and gives you energy for the day. It is important to have a big breakfast that is healthy but protein-packed. This will allow you to stay healthy and have energy.

5. kixapolinar

kixapolinar New Member

Skipping breakfast may be dangerous in your health. Human beings skip breakfast because they are late in school or in work, there in too much of a hurry to catch the bus to school. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
    People that are in a hurry should eat at least a biscuit in their bag. People should wake up early to prioritize breakfast over any thing else.Skipping breakfast can cause health problems like diabetes, obesity, lack of vitamins. Skipping breakfast can cause low energy in school and work because people don't get enough vitamins and carbs. Skipping breakfast can also hurt you in the long run. Because you have a lower energy level, you won't be able to answer the examinations in school. If you lose focus on your school work, you might get a low grade.

6. florencieh

florencieh New Member

I skip breakfast and go for brunch, for some reason I can't eat in the morning or I'll feel sick and nauseous.

7. leradj001

leradj001 Member

No don't skip your breakfast as you will lose important perks for your body to start your day and you will slowly degrade your health.

8. Richy1

Richy1 New Member

Breakfast is very good and important food to be taken daily, and it has benefit for the body most especially taken fruit in the morning before meal.

9. dreamer12

dreamer12 New Member

For me I never skip breakfast. Breakfast is a must for all of us. It is the most important meal of the day. A healthy breakfast is very important for our health and weight management, but not having it at all is the worst option.

Eating in the morning is just a matter of habit. Taking 10 minutes to make and eat some healthy food in the morning can be simple and can make a great difference in our health, mood and looks. Moreover, breakfast energizes the body keeping us awake, alert , productive and effective in our everyday tasks at work or at school. It also promotes good and sound memory.

10. Donna12

Donna12 New Member

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and you should not skip it. Remember, you spend 8 hours of sleep. Definitely you'll have an empty stomach the moment you wake up.

11. orock42

orock42 New Member

I'll let you decide if this counts as skipping breakfast, but I've done intermittent fasting (IF) before and it works really well. The idea behind IF is to get your body into a fasted state every day or periodically. When I'm on the plan, I eat between the hours of 12PM to 7PM. I do not ingest calories outside of those hours. That way, my body gets into a fasted state and burns fat. I was able to lose weight doing this without changing how I ate or reducing my total caloric intake. Some people might think of this as skipping breakfast, but as far as I'm concerned, I eat breakfast at 12PM ;-)

12. Etaypink1

Etaypink1 Active Member

not skip is better

1 person likes this.
  13. michpiong

michpiong Member

All of us know that Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. This will give you strength for you to be not just effective but also be efficient for the whole day . Eating breakfast will help you to be productive and think wisely.