Two Rules for Successful Online Dating

Discussion in 'Tutorials & Guides' started by Authority, Jul 15, 2017.

?

What do you think?

1. True

9 vote(s)
    45.0%
  2. False

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. Undecided

9 vote(s)
    45.0%
  1. Lovorko

Lovorko New Member

If i had to make only 2 rules it would be these 2:
    1. Aways be earnest no matter what. Don't act like like you're someone else, accept yourself the way you are, say only truthfull fact about your personal life, face your fears and you will be happy.
    2. Don't be scared to meet the person. Once you've made a nice commitment online it's time to pursue it in real life and meet the person, ask them for a date and prepare everything so they really know you're into them.

That's as much I can help.

2. zek.dalangin

zek.dalangin New Member

1. Don't trust arabs they only want sex.
    2. If you want money go for rich older man.
    Hahaha xD

3. Laura_Lala

Laura_Lala New Member

Onestly, I have always been undecided on this subject because there are a lot of fake people.
    But, for me are two rules very importants:
    1. I must to feel that this person are onestly
    2. Must be open in communication

4. Oribi

Oribi New Member

First, your profile photo should be as simple as possible. In as much as it is necessary to look good. Second your communication skill must be excellent to keep your date interested in your conversation.

5. meisqueenie

meisqueenie New Member

These are the two rules for a successful online dating.
    First, you should not trust anyone through internet easily. Yup, it might sound contradicting but it is true. You should always protect yourselves, particularly your feelings from those who just want to hurt people. Don't fall too hard to those you just met online. You never know what they're saying is truth or just a lie. If the love is real, your partner will prove it to you with all the efforts he/she will be excerting. He/she will work hard to gain that trust and love eventhough your distance is a million miles away from each other.
    Second is constant communication. This is the key to every relationship, even if it is through online or perssonal relationship, communication is still the key. You cannot establish a great relationship if you dont know the likes and dislikes of your partner. You cannot establish a good relationship without knowing each other well and you can only have those if there is a good communication within each other

6. PostLooper933

PostLooper933 New Member

These are two rules in my opinion:

1. You should be honest, but not too honest. You want to be yourself and talk about your personality, without forging details to make someone click on your profile. It's about having the perfect balance of truth and privacy/security.

2. If you manage to land a date and you eventually meet up, always let people know where you're going, meet in a public place, and even ask to double date if necessary.

This is all because you want your s
    afety to be the first priority when meeting someone you don't know. In fact, this should be done for all dates, as anyone can be dangerous.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
  7. Madamdyosa

Madamdyosa New Member

Online dating is cathching someone's heart through common things and common likes and here some rules to have a successful online dating:

(1) Always remember that there's no such thing as "Love at first sight" in online dating and just like a 'bank and client' relationship, you must know your client first before completing and approving their bank application.
    (2) Follow Rule 1.

8. Bamegr

Bamegr New Member

My Two Rules For Successful Online Dating:
    1.) Be Honest!
    There's no sense in hiding the truth. Sooner or later the other person you wanted to date will find out about it. If people can’t accept the real you, you probably don’t want them in your life, anyway.
    2.) Take Time To Know Each Other Well. Don't Rush!
    My point is that the purpose of dating is to take the time to get to know each other over a period of time, seeing each other in all kinds of circumstances and making a decision based on reality and not fantasies.

9. mythalot

mythalot New Member

Two Rules for Online Dating?
    1. There aren't any rules
    2. Be a good person
    When you follow these rules you will be able to get the person you want in time. Just keep looking because the person that is looking for you is out there. By not looking that person won't find you.

10. kerooov29

kerooov29 New Member

#1 Connect with a potential date on several social media sites before going out.
    Use social media to do your background research see if the other person identity is real or fake and his lifestyle

#2 Don’t lie, be yourself.
    talk about your life hobbies and style and your personality honestly don't strive to glorify your life or lie about it

#3 Don't assume
    don't assume anything would happen or the other person is liking or loving you from just a few conversations

11. tewritesforums

tewritesforums New Member

To compensate for the lack of visual experience that happens when boy-meets-girl, my first rule is have plenty of pictures on your profile. And not just selfies but in different light and different positions.
    Next, don't show your online status.
    Thank me later!

12. coutinho666

coutinho666 New Member

Meeting someone online is very tricky in my opinion. All the love relationships I've had are with people I've met off the internet, it's easier because there's an early contact soon, and from there you can chat online. When you meet someone on a dating site, there is a lot of pressure around both because they both know what they are looking for, but there is always a fear behind them. The best way to meet people is to go there.

13. abstractizm

abstractizm New Member

As a guy you met his soulmate for life online, I definitely have some things I would like to share (as I have a lot of bad and pathetic experience dating and texting online):

1. Online dating CANNOT replace the "real life" dating. You cannot physically see anybody, even when video Skyping that person. It's purely impossible, just don't avoid that fact while you are dating somebody who you never met in real life.

2. Always keep the distance and be careful. Talk a lot about things so you have to know a lot of things about the person.

3. Texting isn't dating. Always request video calls, nothing else counts for me.

Online dating is awesome, just don't get carried away.
    Don't let yourself be obsessed about an image of somebody that easily, before you even meet the person on Skype or real life.

14. Kyaseyn

Kyaseyn New Member

I don't think there should be rules to be followed. As long as you are doing the right thing, everything will be well. Dating is for those who are matured enough. If one is matured enough, he/she knows his/her limitations and the right things to do. And if we do such rules, aren't we treating people dating like a child?

15. honeylaosanchez

honeylaosanchez New Member

With online dating, you need to be honest and do not make up false stories about yourself to make yourself look good. You should be who you are so that he will like you for the real you. Basically, if you start things off with a lie you have to stick to it until the end. You would not want to pretend to be rich but in truth, you have financial troubles now do you? If things go smoothly, for sure he will be head over heels for you honest heart.

16. Angelene

Angelene New Member

Online dating is sometimes true and sometimes not. There are lots of bots out there that are willing to be paid just for their company to get lots of love from their clients, And what they don't know is that what they really show you is not true, All they really need is your money. Others on the other hand are desperate of having a love partner so they go to a specific line wherein they could find a match. Just be extra careful and know a person first before getting in touch.

Let's not just be fooled of bot or stuffs that could play with our feelings in the future.

17. Chreeschian

Chreeschian New Member

Online dating may be a cliche in today's modern world. There are several dating apps and sites available for everyone whether you're a man, a woman, or even a part of the LGBTQ community. Additionally, considering the two main rules of online dating below are essential in order for it to come to a success.

Firstly, being NICE is the main rule. There is no such person that likes someone being rude to them. Whether, this person looks good or not, please respect them the way you respect yourself. There's nothing wrong on being nice to someone unless, that certain person already disrespects you and steps on your dignity. In this case, you must leave in order not to make the situation even worst.

Lastly, the second rule is to have SENSE while chatting. Sympathize on them especially if they are going into a problem that needs further advising from you. It may sound tiring but, imaging how much comfort you could give to these people. From that, they could have a good impression from you having a good intention them.

18. CasperHktmr

CasperHktmr New Member

I think that the vast majority of modern couples usually meet somewhere online. Yes, it can be dangerous but if you use a little caution and a little common sense it can usually be a positive experience for everyone involved!