Two Rules for Successful Online Dating

Discussion in 'Tutorials & Guides' started by Authority, Jul 15, 2017.

?

What do you think?

1. True

15 vote(s)
    51.7%
  2. False

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  3. Undecided

11 vote(s)
    37.9%
  1. fairnlove82

fairnlove82 New Member

Locking eyes across a crowded room might make for a lovely song lyric, but when it comes to romantic potential, nothing rivals technology, according to Helen Fisher PHD, a biological anthropologist, senior research fellow at the kinsey Institute, and chief scientific adviser to match. “It’s more possible to find someone now than at probably any other time in history, particularly if you’re older. You don’t have to stand in a bar and wait for the right one to come along,” says Fisher. “And we’ve found that people looking for a sweetheart on the internet are more likely to have full-time employment and higher education, and to be seeking a long-term partner. Online dating is the way to go—you just have to learn to work the system.”

2. mithul

mithul Member

TWO RULES!!!!
    1.Speak according to your partner ,avoid unnecessary topics at the beginning
    2.Try to figure out their interst(money or soul)

3. watsonse

watsonse Member

I've given up completely on online dating. The last few apps I used had women that would try to move the conversation off-app. Then, they would either charge money or try to get personally-identifiable-information off of me.

I essentially paid subscription fees to get chat time with con artists.

4. smsgalvez16

smsgalvez16 New Member

I have learned a lot by reading this forum. I guess for me online dating may be fun but first you have to get to know the person pretty well before really considering that person as some special. You have to know their intentions and make sure they are not just their for fun but they are serious on what they say.

5. SIDDHARTHKAUSHIK92

SIDDHARTHKAUSHIK92 New Member

The most important thing about online dating is the positive attitude you bring to it. Just like the rest of life.

Accept that finding a suitable partner is likely to take time. In speaking with many people about this, they all said that it took months. Even a year is not uncommon. It is helpful, then, to think of it as a long term project. Don’t get discouraged if you don’t meet someone in a week or two.