vanilla or chocolate ice cream?

Discussion in 'Freelance Writing Jobs' started by Meian19, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Meian19

Meian19 New Member

Of course, chocolate ice cream i am a sweet lover, although vanilla will do, but chocolate has a bitter after taste which i find pleasing. Just like life, there is sweetness and bitterness.

2. Chocolate, feelin happy when I am eating chocolate.

3. Maegregorio25

Maegregorio25 New Member

Chocolate! I really love chocolates that I could eat one 500 ml of chocolate ice cream

4. Rejoyce

Rejoyce Member

Vanilla. It's simple, no frills, creamy and versatile. You can put any toppings to it.

5. maryannilrn

maryannilrn New Member

Vanilla all the way.

1 person likes this.
  6. maryssmaricar

maryssmaricar Member

Chocolate ice cream ofcourse! Eversince I was a child, chocates have been my constant companion. Chocolate ice creams, well for me, helps a girl cope up with recent heartaches. Chocolates produces this certain endorphins that when eaten could instantly light up your mood. I'm just so addicted to chocolates that even the idea of it brings joy to my heart.

7. Payness

Payness New Member

To be honest, I prefer the mainstream which is chocolate over vanilla flavor for an ice cream. Chocolate can always enlighten my mood whenever I eat it. When I am sad and depressed, chocolate ice cream is the only thing that could lit up my mood. Science also proves that chocolate has the ability to calm the neurotransmitters serotonin.

8. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

It's a tie for me. They make a perfect combination. This is especially true when it is soft-served ice cream. The two flavors work well together. I like it a lot.

9. Trapbxshop

Trapbxshop New Member

Chocolate is the best.

10. NellSeon

NellSeon New Member

I prefer both, especially if it will be paired with dark chocolate. The contrast between their taste is amazing, But then again I always love sweets.

11. joanarc321

joanarc321 Member

I prefer vanilla ice cream than chocolate ice cream. I am just not fond of chocolate flavors because it is very sweet and I hate sweet foods. My favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla.

12. Doraymon17

Doraymon17 New Member

Growing up as a kid i always had chocolate ice cream but now as an adult i prefer Vanilla Ice Cream.

13. snesz08

snesz08 Member

Both for me. it's delicious and these are my favorite. it's been part of my childhood day even up to now.

14. Prince98

Prince98 New Member

Vanilla images (16).jpg

15. Aviecells

Aviecells Member

Combination of the two flavors! Very tasteful, yummy!

16. wkndroyal

wkndroyal Member

Vanilla. You can do so much with this flavor because it is just perfectly neutral that anything can be added or mixed into it such as fruits, nuts, chocolate chips, sprinkles, and other sorts of flavorings to create something really great. I think vanilla could even probably be the base of all other ice cream flavors out there.

1 person likes this.
  17. Pauaprint77

Pauaprint77 New Member

Vanilla is my choice every time. I always choose vanilla because it works in well with a range of desserts, sauces and toppings. If you have no cream yet have vanilla ice cream and you have guests coming, you can make apple crumble or any berry dessert and have a delicious sweet for after. Vanilla ice cream, in my opinion, is also better with chocolate desserts. I always find if you serve chocolate ice cream with a chocolate dessert it is a little too much chocolate.

18. evequicho

evequicho Member

I go for chocolate...it is my favorite. You can choose dark ones for a healthier option. I really love chocolates somehow it gave me a satisfying feeling that makes me happy.

19. userhichou1

userhichou1 Member

20. artman201

artman201 New Member

Chocolate ice cream has a greater complexity. Good chocolate ice cream does not have sugar as a dominating component, but rather as a complement to the bitter cocoa taste. This combination adds more nuance to chocolate ice cream compared to vanilla, which makes it a better flavor in my opinion.

21. milkyways

milkyways New Member

I love Vanilla. I love how it tastes. Chocolate for me is a bit much. Vanilla is also a good pair in almost all desserts which is amazing though.

22. Treveez

Treveez Member

For me Vanilla beats chocolate as America's favorite ice cream flavor. Vanilla is the nation's favorite ice cream flavor and beats chocolate for the second time, according to the International Dairy Foods Association. So I pick chocolate

23. jamaicaAP

jamaicaAP New Member

I like vanilla better than chocolate, but only on ice cream. On anything else, it's chocolate for me, always and forever.
    Vanilla has a cleaner aftertaste and a cleaner feeling after you eat it. Chocolate tends to be stickier and sweeter than vanilla, and if you don't have water onhand afterwards, it would make you feel dry and itchy down your throat.

24. ChiiChobitx

ChiiChobitx New Member

I like Chocolates. You can never dislike to eat a chocolate rather than vanilla if you ate too much you would fed up.

25. veradan

veradan New Member

Vanilla. Simple. Not Complicated. Delicious.

26. hlabajosa1966

hlabajosa1966 Member

I loved VANILLA flavor in Ice Cream, It's essential flavor with a classic creamy taste. Vanilla created using natural ingredients, perfect creamy delicious taste for creativity flavor you can add fruits, syrup, fudge or any toppings then it will create a great flavor.

27. nicegentleman

nicegentleman New Member

Vanilla ice cream! I love it.

28. devincci

devincci Member

I prefer both vanilla and chocolate ice cream! Because it is both delicious and tasty, and the taste is always fits any kind of toppings in the vanilla ice cream and chocolate ice cream.

29. elliethegypsy

elliethegypsy Member

Chocolate ice cream, of course. I'm a chocoholic person so a dessert which is not a chocolate flavor is a no for me unless I don't have any option. It gives me a different and unique sensation whenever I eat chocolate ice cream. It gets me energize and hyper.

30. tsameyn

tsameyn New Member

Most women love chocolates. But I don't know why I'm not one of them. I do love sweets but in terms of flavored ice cream, I much preferred Vanilla. The classic taste of vanilla stands out my taste buds. I love simple things that there are no complicated things involved and maybe this is also the reason why even in simply flavored ice cream I preferred a flavor that only a simple ingredient includes. Of course, chocolate ice cream may also be considered not too complex but the pureness of the color or the scent of vanilla makes me feel at ease that I am eating something simple that I like as per my personality too.