vanilla or chocolate ice cream?

Discussion in 'Freelance Writing Jobs' started by Meian19, Feb 15, 2019.

1. constant32

constant32 New Member

chocolate of course i love this since birth

2. Robsky

Robsky New Member

I would prefer chocolate over vanilla ice cream. I really love chocolates. Since I love ice cream as well, it would be great to have both. Chocolate has a rich aroma and flavor that catches the attention of food lovers out there. Aside from that, eating chocolate is also a good stress reliever and we feel better when we try eating chocolate ice cream.

3. yhanmar08

yhanmar08 Member

Of course who does love chocolate. It can solve my sweet cravings. And when im stress out in all rhd things that i do always look for chocolates. I don't know but it really makes me happy when im eating a chocolate. Some people say that it has a bad effects and it can cause may diseases. Yah of course, because everything that is to mucb was really bad for you. So just eat chocolates moderately.

4. Lilytr

Lilytr New Member

When it's high quality ice cream, definitely vanilla. When it's cheap ice cream that's mostly artificially flavored, I go for chocolate since cheap vanilla ice cream just tastes like sugar milk to me...

5. I love chocolate ice cream it's rich taste. Vanilla is good too.

6. Lhits

Lhits Member

vanilla;);)

7. yayanaz13

yayanaz13 New Member

I like vanilla more because it is not to sweet and i can add it with many kind of drinks or dessert.

8. Weszleyyyyy5

Weszleyyyyy5 New Member

I will pick chocolate ice cream. The pleasure that you will experience for every lick of the ice cream is marvelous. The rich dark-brown color of the chocolate ice cream attracts my sense of sight. Chocolate is very nutritious as it contains fiber, iron, magnesium, copper manganese and etc.. It is also a source of a powerful strong antioxidant. Chocolate really is my kind of heaven.

9. jylemmm

jylemmm New Member

My taste buds are somehow weird that I do not prefer chocolate for ice cream. Vanilla is my choice most of the time especially when they complement with other fruity flavors!

10. iwisting

iwisting Member

I like those with the same taste with milk so I would go for vanilla. However, at my early childhood days, I don't like milk. I would even vomit after drinking it. I don't know but as time flies, I learned to love the taste of milk and vanilla. I guess it really is true that people change even their interests and likes.

11. Lasheen123

Lasheen123 Member

Chocolate of course, the delicious chocolate with its sweet mouth-watering taste:p

12. Kaye8094

Kaye8094 New Member

Most of people love chocolates, But for me Vanilla is the best I don't know why but I love the taste of vanilla. Maybe because most of the time vanilla is put in different dishes and desserts. Vanilla came from the vanilla bean, a long, thin pod, is the fruit of the orchid Vanilla planifolia. Chocolate came from the seeds of the cacao tree have an intense bitter taste and must be fermented to develop the flavor. They are came from different plant but they are both delicious.

13. mbrnrd

mbrnrd Member

I loveeee chocolate. But I dont like chocolate flavored foods. So I prefer vanilla ice cream

14. harlina

harlina New Member

I love vanilla! Its classic taste is so simple and underrated.

15. Amester2003

Amester2003 New Member

Vanilla is always a classic, chocalate has a slightly bitter taste. Vanilla also works well as it's simple so it can go well with other desserts as well.

16. iulishka

iulishka New Member

Chocholate is my all-time favorite, no doubt about that

17. Teachergeorge

Teachergeorge Member

I love vanilla ice cream. The whitish color and taste is sexy and romantic. Forever vanilla is my love.

18. Ayhie

Ayhie Member

I like chocolate ice cream specially when I put some mallows and chocolate chip on top. One of my favorite dessert and its really delicious.

19. kellymaxton

kellymaxton New Member

My preference: Vanilla ice cream.
    I like chocolate as well but vanilla is more versatile. You can turn vanilla ice cream into chocolate ice cream but not vice versa.

20. Iamlucky111

Iamlucky111 Member

Chocolate ice cream... I love the taste of its more than vanila ice cream..

21. bayinnah12

bayinnah12 New Member

Plain vanilla bean. Bryers to be exact and don't skimp. Vanilla is gentle and smooth, creamy deliciousness. I don't need swirls or any other flavor to top it off or share with it. Chocolate is my go to when I get that urge for something decadent. Its a splurge of the senses and takes me to a place I dare not go as regularly as simply as vanilla. Shall we talk butter pecan?

22. iwisting

iwisting Member

Vanilla, still. I find it very good for my taste because chocolate somehow tastes like it's very sweet and I don't like it.