Waking Up Late?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Warren1967, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Warren1967

Warren1967 Active Member

Ever had those days when you were sleeping so well only to wake up and see that you're going to be late. What do you feel when that happens?

2. tkintz91

tkintz91 New Member

I've definitely had those days, and they're really no fun. I usually end up realizing that I have to skip out on little things in my routine such as laying in my bed for 10 minutes to stretch and mentally get ready for the day, and instead have to rush to get dressed and ready for work. Depending on how late I'm running, I'll either end up with an adrenaline rush to get ready to go and try to get there on time, or I end up panicking and a nervous mess.

3. vebselpo

vebselpo Member

When we sleep late we tend to wake up late as well, well yeah, as expected that's what gonna happen. When I wake up late I feel I was not productive when I was given a whole day but I wake up almost pm already. The day passes too fast .

4. Ken Templin

Ken Templin New Member

I felt so terrible. Once I was writing the essay the whole night and I almost overslept my exam. I was so fearful! Now I don't stay till night and prefer to order essays on Rapid Essay instead of taking such a risk. I'd better spend my money but keep my nerves.

5. aditya8485

aditya8485 Member

Well its not advisable to sleep late in the night and wake up late in the morning, as our health goes for a toss.. remember the old saying, 'early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.'

6. kirbycorpin02

kirbycorpin02 Member

[​IMG]

I usually lay in bed for hours before finally going to sleep. I naturally want to sleep later in the morning. Definitely, I am a night owl. I have different time of sleep compare to others. I have trouble waking up, that I am usually late coming at work. Sometimes, I experience insomnia that I cannot sleep the whole night. Maybe because of my body clock that I always do everyday to sleep late at night.

But it's not good for our health. It is a risk of weight gain and a lot of diseases. Sometimes, waking up late causes people a lot of regrets. Just compare to morning people that they tend to eat better and move more. We can do a lot more if we wake up early and sleep early. We need to change our habit for a healthy lifestyle.

7. Daisyjoyce

Daisyjoyce New Member

Sleeping in makes me feel as if I’ve wasted half of my day, espically on the weekends. But the weird thing is is that if I have a reason to wake up early such as going to work or an appointment, I have such a hard time waking up no matter what time I went to sleep, but if I don’t have a reason to wake up I wake up early with no trouble. I feel like less sleep makes it easier to wake up. Say I have to wake up at 7 a.m. so I go to bed at 9:00 p.m. getting a good nights rest and I wake up and feel like I didn’t sleep at all, I think this is due to getting to much sleep, while if I was to have went to bed at 11 p.m. then I would have had an easier time waking up. I personally would rather wake up around 8 or 9 a.m. and take an evening nap rather than sleeping in until 11 or 12.