Water or Coca Cola

Discussion in 'Cell Phones & Tablets' started by demimatos, Mar 11, 2018.

1. pbraun

pbraun Member

Coca-Cola! Nothing beats opening an ice cold coke after a long day of work.

2. Mihare

Mihare New Member

I rarely drink sodas so this is an easy choice, definitely water. For me, nothing can beat it especially when ice cold, its so refreshing. It's cheaper, easier to get, and way more healthier than coca cola.

3. gcm2455

gcm2455 Member

Clean water is pure. It doesn't have sugar and additives that are harmful to the body. If it is really pure, it does not contain toxins that can hamper other minerals in functioning well.

4. ss2diamonds

ss2diamonds New Member

Water, naturally! It is one of the most basic needs of the human body. It detoxifies our system, flushes out the substances that poison our bodies. It is a requirement to maintain moisture in our skin, delaying wrinkles and other signs of aging. Water prevents dehydration which can cause headaches. It also helps in thinking more clearly and improves the level of concentration and our memory.
    While Coca cola on the other hand, contains too much sugar which when drank excessively, may lead to diabetes. Personally, since I am hyperacidic myself, even a single gulp of any cola could turn my stomach upside down. The acid in it can also make the teeth weaker and more prone to decay. Besides if people think that Coca cola can quench their thirst, they are wrong, it will only make them more thirty because of the sugar content.

5. aditya8485

aditya8485 Member

Well to be frank i enjoy drinking cola but recently i came to know that soft drinks or aerated drinks of any type or brand is extremely harmful for our health. It seems our bones get weak and the calcium density in our bones get drastically reduced. the sugars in those drinks are like slow poison and kills the person from inside. i had stopped drinking soft drinks from almost two years now. i always drink water no matter where i am whether at home or outside. When i travel i buy mineral water bottles no matter how thirsty i feel or how hot it is.So i advice everybody to quit all kinds of drinks and drink lots of water as drinking water atleast 8-12 glasses a day helps remove toxins from our body ,and makes our skin glow.

6. diazvac

diazvac Member

Overall our body is composed of 60 percent of water. It serves a number of essential functions to keep us alive. Water can be categorized as needs in our body and coca cola is only wants. It means that we can live without coca cola but we cannot live without water.

7. CeeJeey

CeeJeey New Member

WATER for me. I drink a lot of water too just because I love too drink water. But I also know that drinking a lot of water have a lot of health benefits. I also try to convince the people around me especially those that I care about to stop drinking coke or any other soft drinks because it's not good for them. Most of the people I know that prefer to drink coke says it's because they feel like it quenches their thirst more effectively than water especially when the weather is very hot. And I don't get that. Thay say it's colder and the fact that it has flavor is more appealing to them.

Sad to say a lot of the peoplw I am close to already developed illnesses because of drinking a lot of coke/soft drinks may it be diabetes, galstones, kidneystones, etc. I hope people would realize that just because it tastes good doesn't mean it's good for them.

Water is still better.

8. njora

njora New Member

Coca-cola. It quenches your thirst fully.

9. Nytstalkerabby

Nytstalkerabby New Member

Mountain water will always be the first choice...

10. Nytstalkerabby

Nytstalkerabby New Member

Crazy water I am telling you .... "Mountain Water"

11. Emoad

Emoad New Member

Water is much more preferable to coca-cola in that water is life itself.

Basically its water. In most cases water have been a lot of health benefits than coca cola which has a high sugar content that may cause some health issues. I regularly drink water at the meal time and its very rare for me to drink Coca cola.
    However I have to drinking it occasionally when I need some energy when there is need to drink after I had drink alot of water.

12. hardunbie

hardunbie Member

Drinking coca cola can cause an array of negative effects in your body , even if the you drink diet coke. Carbonated soda drinks do not contain any beneficial nutrients, but typically contribute excessive calories and sugar to your diet. Start swapping out soda for water.Water is life and is good for body.

13. Olmaki

Olmaki Member

I prefer water to coca cola. water is natural, so it does not add any toxicity to our body.At least eight glasses per day keep our body hydrated.

14. hardunbie

hardunbie Member

Drinking too much cocacola can cause an array of negative effects in your body, even if you drink diet coke. Carbonated soda drinks do not contain any beneficial nutrients, but typically contribute excessive calories and sugar to your diet. Start swapping out soda for water. Water is life , which is good for the body.i

15. Olmaki

Olmaki Member

Water for me. It aids in the excretion process and thus helps the body to detoxify. The artificial sugars , coloring and carbonate in Coca Cola are not healthy according to the recent articles I have been reading.

16. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

We all know that cola contains so much sugar, your body should vomit but the phosphoric acid ''cuts the flavor", helping you keep the liquid down. After 40 minutes, blood sugar has spiked, your pupils dilated, and your blood pressure has risen.

17. JayCar

JayCar New Member

Water for me since it is a lot more healthier than sugary beverage. After a good run/jogging nothing beats a water that hydrate our body. Water is necessary for our body to keep us away from a lot of deaseases.

18. Treveez

Treveez Member

Water doesn't only clean the outside of our bodies, but also the inside. It is hard to improve upon what God has given us to drink, water, so that we can stay healthy. In many states the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the trunk to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.

19. wkndroyal

wkndroyal Member

Water definitely. It is and will always be the healthier choice. Cola is not only filled with sugar and carbs but drinking too much of it as often as one does will lead to weight gain, gives you tooth decay, will lead to constant thirst and possible dehydration too. Water, on the other hand, is most beneficial to our health. Among the many health benefits, it keeps us cool and hydrated, contains zero calories, keeps our skin healthy, helps flush out body waste, helps with weight loss, it reduces chances of a hangover and so much more. And with that, if you aren't already doing so, we all need to try to drink as much as 6-8 glasses a day to achieve the crucial benefits of drinking water.

20. LexMontanaro

LexMontanaro New Member

Water, absolutely. I remember a very negative experience when I was younger, back then I loved drinking coca cola as well as other sodas more than water and I avoided it like the plague. One day, we didn't had water, and I couldn't even find bottled water anywhere and I had no idea why. All I had was coca cola and after the first day it was like a dream come true, but after two or three days my mouth got rather sticky and I felt thirsty and it was a very negative experience.

Once we got our water back I was so happy I drank an entire litre of water almost at once. Ever since then I tend to avoid coca cola, especially when I'm outside at the movies or other places. It's more refreshing and it keeps me up.

21. loujohli

loujohli New Member

I like both, but I’m more into water. Water is life as they say. Whenever I drink Coke, I make sure that I’ll drink water right after.

22. carlosandres

carlosandres New Member

I will have to give it to the water on this one because, is less harmful for your health. However it's always good to feel that way it itches when it goes through your throat.

23. Jonk22

Jonk22 New Member

I prefer water if I'm thirsty. Nothing quenches my thirst like water. I do see why people drink Cola Cola though. If I have been working outside for along time, I often get a Coke just for the sugar. I just feel it gives me the energy I need but water is my choice for when I'm thirsty.

24. sheilasagario

sheilasagario New Member

of course I preferrably chose water not because it is healthy but because water is important liquid of human body and because I valued the most my body and living healthy is more important to me.

25. Chaplikexhar

Chaplikexhar New Member

When I'm thirsty generally I prefer to drink water because it actually quenches my thirst. There are a handful of times when I crave coke when I'm thirsty but this is only really times when I haven't had much sugar recently. Water definitely makes me feel better though.

26. emax2000

emax2000 Member

Water is preferred because it;
    • Increases Brain Power and Provides Energy. Need a mental boost? ...
    • Promotes Healthy Weight Management and Weight Loss. ...
    • Flush Out Toxins. ...
    • Improves Your Complexion. ...
    • Maintains Regularity. ...
    • Boosts Immune System. ...
    • Prevents Headaches. ...
    • Prevents Cramps and Sprains.

27. pakatsui

pakatsui New Member

I mostly drink water, however when I have cravings for sweets then I'll allow myself a bottle of sugar-free Coca Cola Zero. Peach flavoured is my absolute favorite!

28. lynsana

lynsana New Member

WATER.. 8 glass of water a day keeps your doctor away.

29. ronlex

ronlex New Member

Water is better but the truth is that most of us if not all of us here like to drink some coke. truth be told in most social functions we also take some diet coke.

30. NMac

NMac New Member

I prefer Coca Cola, but I only drink it on certain occasions due to the sugar and calorie content. Since water is without calories, I try to drink water throughout the day and only drink Coca Cola or other beverages with calories at meal times.