What are some good fantasy genre books I should read.

Discussion in 'Books' started by Sterlingscarlet, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Sterlingscarlet

Sterlingscarlet New Member

Recently I have started to slack on reading for pleasure I mainly read books just to further my intelligence in whatever subject that book is in, but now I want to start reading just for the fun of it again. So I was wondering what are some good fantasy genre books that you would recommend and if you could tell me where I can get the book anything is grateful.

2. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Try reading some science fiction novels or stories. Call Him Lord by Gordon Dickinson is my favorite as well A Boy And His Dog By Harlan Ellison. These were great works of science fiction and they won many awards. I have to thank my brother for his book collection. I enjoyed reading his books. Enjoy!

1 person likes this.
  3. StephWhis

StephWhis Member

Definitely check out Maximum Ride by James Patterson. It's a series. I absolutely love those books. Definitely some of my all-time favorites. It might not be for everyone, but if you'd want to give it a shot, I'd 100% say go for it.

4. marf501

marf501 New Member

I would check out some books by fantasy author Brandon Sanderson. He is an amazing fantasy writer who makes you really get involved with his characters. My favorites by him are the Mistborn series and The Stormlight Archive.

5. alleycm80

alleycm80 New Member

If you think you would enjoy urban fantasy series, then I recommend reading Charles de Lint books! You can most likely find them at the local library or Amazon.

6. Fatmasong

Fatmasong Member

I love the switcher. Its amazing. Its fantasy. Its very entertaining. It contains various new reference. It contains a new and a different world . its a must read book

7. Teachergeorge

Teachergeorge Member

Fiction stories with love, investigation of crime is the way to go. The books are full of exaggerations, suspense which makes the reader visualize and become fascinated.