What are some skills you've picked up playing Video Games?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by dheesaurx, Dec 4, 2018.

1. dheesaurx

dheesaurx New Member

I improved my typing speed vastly owing to constant abuse of the chat feature in my favorite games like Dota 2 and csgo! :p What are some skills you've picked up playing Video Games?

2. Jasonkirt

Jasonkirt New Member

At first I loved playing dota I started playing three years ago. In my first time and game I did not have a very slow hand but I always played games and I got to know it After a few weeks I got up and fast my hands were too fast
    And as long as I still play games and I still love playing video games until now

3. Xane911

Xane911 Member

Video game changed my life. It developed many aspect and skill set which I myself thought that I am not even capable of doing or acquiring. Playing video games improved my intellect and language through communicating with other players in different countries. I learned how to speak fluently and clearly. Video games also improved my reflexes, it allows me to do actions quickly and I can also think critically. At some point video games can get addicting and these skills may improved or may diminished based on how much you get yourself attached to video games. If you wanna improved your reflexes try games like Counter Strike Global Offensive, League of Legends or PUBG, while if you want to improved your intellect try some Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplay Games or MMORPG, this kind of games allows you to interact with people and you'll definitely learn a thing or two.