What are some unique ways to generate traffic for your blog?

Discussion in 'Writing for Blogs' started by hristihomeboy, Nov 7, 2018.

1. hristihomeboy

hristihomeboy New Member

I run a small blog ( www.nightmaresunleashed.com ) where I mostly review horror movies books and tv shows. I've been looking for ways to get more viewers and want to find some more unique and interesting ways to do so.

2. Pauaprint77

Pauaprint77 New Member

Hi hristhiomeboy, I have recently discovered how much fun Pinterest is. You may already have an account there. But if not give it a whirl. Incredible easy and fun too. You create new boards around your niche and then just find relevant pins that you like and pin them. You find pins matching your niche within Pinterest on the web and most importantly create them for your blog. You can learn all about it on Youtube or even by running a search within Pinterest. You gather other Pinners to follow you keen on your niche and the viewers to your website will follow.
    This method is unique and extremely interesting. I love it.

3. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Posting interesting videos and photos to your post and sharing them with friends on social is a good way to get more traffic. Linking your blog or website to various platforms provides more chances to get more traffic and generate more income. It allows you to interact with more people online. Ir also helps find your target audience and develop a strong following.I hope this helps you.