What are you thankful for today? ♥

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by ChildishGirl, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Smadypickney

Smadypickney New Member

There are so many things and people I am thankful for. I am thankful to God for sending His only Son on earth to die for my sin. I am thankful for health, strength and for daily food. I am thankful that I am a person who does not worry or let life stress her out. I am thankful that I have learnt to be contented in whatever state I am in. I am thankful for my family, friends and people who are making a positive difference in this world.

I am thankful for people who are born with chronic illnesses, disabilities, and other challenges, who are able to remain strong and happy amidst their circumstances and at the same time bring blessings in my life.

Vivianna likes this.
  2. Smadypickney

Smadypickney New Member

I am thankful for Postloop for giving me a chance to earn a living from its site and for the persons who contributed to the idea of Postloop. I am thankful for all the people and media for putting the time and effort into their jobs so that the public can be informed about what is going on in the world. I am thankful for the internet.

3. Vivianna

Vivianna New Member

Today my husband and I woke up to a ringing phone, on the line was someone telling us that my (husbands two daughters) two step children were in a car accident with their maternal grandmother. I have never seen my husband move so fast before I knew it he was out of the door and on his way to them. I called my children to the living room and we prayed before we went to church believing that things would turn out well. I saw my mother in law getting out of her car at the church, she told me that she knew about the children and that we would have pastor to pray for a favorable outcome. In the middle of service, i got a text message from my husband stating that the girls were fine, no loss of life, no concussions, no broken bones, no cuts no bruises, my God is awesome! :thumbsup:

4. Caviar mikals

Caviar mikals New Member

I'm so very thankful to be healthy and alive. I'm also thankful to have a loving and supporting family.
    The love and support of your family is motivation enough to live each day to the fullest and to make each day count. Everyday you make a decision that can benefit others for a lifetime.

5. Lollinopz

Lollinopz New Member

I'm thankful for my daughter. She's 8 months old, and brightens my life like nothing else. Even though she's hard to deal with at times, she's definitely the best thing that's ever happened to me.

6. oraclemay

oraclemay New Member

I am thankful that God is in every day of mine, because He is still on the throne. I am thankful that I have my health and all my limbs. I have hope for all my dreams and a blessed future. I am thankful for my son who is growing up to be a man and a husband who does so much for me.

Reeyuru likes this.
  7. NiftyHippy

NiftyHippy New Member

I am thankful for the air in my lungs, the love in my heart & the peace that does exist in this world

8. Reeyuru

Reeyuru New Member

I'm thankful for being able to meet great people who are kind. It's nice to be able to chat with someone for awhile and be able to connect with them without any worries. It's just relaxing.

9. abajan

abajan Member

I am thankful for:
    • reaching 50 years of age in good health and having a fairly high likelihood of reaching 50 more (God willing) due to this island having one of the highest life expectancy rates in the world
    • living in a peaceful part of the world where total strangers think nothing of striking up lively conversations with each other and quickly becoming friends
    • having the assurance that even in near drought conditions like we're currently experiencing, there's always food available from our soil
    • having a 24/7 high speed internet connection where I can interact with people from all over the world
    • the virtually unlimited opportunities afforded by the internet to develop multiple streams of residual income

10. Lcariah

Lcariah New Member

I am thankful to be alive, and able to use all the activities of my limbs. It is a blessing to be given another day to use my God-given gifts and talents, and contribute to the world. I cannot be more excited to see whats in store for me next. The joy of the Lord is upon me, and I am so grateful for that. I am thankful to show love and receive love. I guess I can say that I'm just thankful for life.

11. VTEC 9/12/44

VTEC 9/12/44 New Member

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9kuueNNKH1rw3m7yo1_500.gif

Anyway, I'm thankful for my family and my teachers. They've taught me so much. Someday I hope to gain full independence.

12. Vivianna

Vivianna New Member

I am thankful for my daughter, 2 weeks ago she turned 18 years old. She will be graduation from high school in three days, leaving for college in three months and I have been so blessed to have a daughter of her magnitude. She is a mature, self motivated,focused young lady, I have never known another teenager like her. She is respectful and dependable, honest and trustworthy. She is such a good girl (not perfect, because we have bumped heads a few times) and I love her with all my heart and I will miss seeing her face every morning when she is gone away to school. So today, I am thankful for my daughter. :cry::thumbsup:

13. muguna mwangi

muguna mwangi New Member

I am so thankful to God because earlier this week my twins were born in good health. Since their birth they have given each and every day new meaning.

14. Rawrritsashley

Rawrritsashley New Member

Today, I am thankful for my faith and that I got to see another beautiful day. I am thankful for my freedom and for my family. I am thankful for my boyfriend. I am thankful that despite having my tonsils taken out and not being able to eat well, I am getting better. I thankful that I am loved and that I can love. I am thankful that I have a roof over my head that I can share with the ones I love the most.

There are so many things to be thankful for. It is truly a task to make a list. I know I could go on forever about all of the things I am thankful for but it seems a bit too repetitive for me.

What are you thankful for?

15. thonnie_17

thonnie_17 New Member

In general I am thankful for the best life and best health God has given me today. From the very second I opened my eyes in the morning till I say my gratitude before tuck in myself to bed.

Specifically, I am thankful for knowing this website as it gives me additional hope to earn more and learn more. I am a newbie here and a neophyte in blogging/commenting in forums. This is very inspiring and I do hope I will continue to contribute/comment in the forums herein apart from earning something out of positive-works.

16. Tbird1977

Tbird1977 New Member

Today, and everyday, I am thankful for life. Another day of living means that I have a chance to right the wrongs that I may have done in the past. It affords me the opportunity to spend more time with my family and friends, as well as draw closer to God. Each day is a gift from God, and should never be taken for granted. Unfortunately for many, we do take it for granted. Life is precious and should be treated as such since we have no idea when, at any given moment, it can be taken away from us.

17. Ladyjac

Ladyjac New Member

I am thankful that I have God in my life. I am thankful for my salvation. I am thankful for my health and strength. I am thankful for my home, family and that I have a job. I am thankful that Christ lives in me and that I am able to wake up in the morning. I am thankful that I can see what the Lord has created and living in it, the birds, the trees, life, colours having my eyesight, hear, touch and feel. I am thankful that God gave me time to turn to him so that I can be a blessing to others. Also thankful that I am learning more and more about God.

18. hoca1001

hoca1001 New Member

I am thankful that I have two job interviews next week! I've been searching for a job for the past 6 months since graduating college and only received one interview in that time. So this is super exciting for me. Of course, I'm thankful for my family for supporting me while I've struggled throughout this time as well! Here's to things looking up!

19. TomEthi

TomEthi New Member

I'm thankful for having an understanding and knowledgeable girlfriend. We are a nerdy couple who play games and share in volunteer work together in our free time. Finding someone as caring and as special as this girl was difficult, and I can't imagine life without her now.

20. quincy

quincy New Member

I'm thankful for everything. I'm happy to breathe, think, feel, and wonder. Every day is a chance to be better than yesterday, to right a wrong, to say I love you to family and friends. I'm in good health, I have a job, a wife, beautiful children. I feel blessed. Some have less, others might have more, but for me I'm truly thankful for "MY LIFE".

21. Mamabear06

Mamabear06 New Member

What I am thankful for today is just waking up and seeing my kids beautiful faces, they make my day the minute I see them.I am thankful that we are all healthy, happy and we have not had any serious accidents today, also my mom is very sick and she has been getting better daily with the power of prayer, I truly believe that.So I am very thankful that today was another a good day for her and of course I will continue to keep praying for her.

22. thatsojo

thatsojo New Member

I am thankful for everything that God has given me like my friends and family, but also all the hardships in life because those moments shaped me into who I am today.

WindSplitter1 likes this.
  23. AZ Athena

AZ Athena New Member

Have you heard the story about the man with no shoes? He was feeling bad and dejected about not having any shoes until the day he met the man with no feet. I am grateful for my feet.

I'm also grateful for the rest of me, for having the ability to work, see, and do, as well as for all of the wonderful opportunities I've received and the people by my side.

24. argos21

argos21 New Member

I am thankful everyday that God is not getting tired of waking me up every morning and giving me another day to live my life. I am thankful that he gives me a wonderful day to do things I wanted to do and be with the ones I loved. Even life was so tough, I am thankful that I had given the chance to experience the hard things in life rather not to experience it and not be able to see how wonderful life is. So basically I am very thankful everyday for the life I have and the blessings God gave me.

25. Noelle

Noelle New Member

I am so thankful for another day to be thankful!!! I am thankful that I have a loving God who loves me and
    has included me in His family; who loves me so much that He died for me even when I didn't know or love Him.
    And if that was not enough, He even gave me a a loving husband and family, a home and food on the table.
    He constantly assures me of His love and care and guides me in all my paths. He builds me up, dusts me off and
    forgives me when I come in sorrow over my stupidity and ask Him to help me.
    He gives me strength for every new day and, at my request, uses me to encourage and help others even when I feel inadequate and not up to par. He gives me: ' Beauty for ashes, strength for fear,gladness for mourning and Peace for despair.'

26. lilant702

lilant702 New Member

I feel obliged to say my family. Couldn't be a cooler, more unique and entertaining set of people. They are a bunch of hard workers too, so the motivation to do well in life is through the roof now. Of course 2-3 meals a day and a roof over my head, as well as a steady household income to support a family and then some is really nice to have growing up, and I couldn't be more thankful I was born into this family.

27. atlmom5

atlmom5 Member

I'm thankful for my family and to be able to see another day.

28. LaTrinity

LaTrinity New Member

I am thankful for my beautiful and healthy daughter. Learned of a couple who are now in a very sad situation because their child was born brain dead. I cannot begin to imagine what they are going through.

29. Tynisha

Tynisha New Member

I am thankful today for waking up another day . Just being around my family and friends puts a smile on my face . I am also thankful for having something to eat today. Not everybody gets to eat everyday and get the proper nourishment they need to survive. I am thankful for being able to have parents who love me and support me in everything I do. Life is much harder when you don't have a support system to help you or fall back on. There is so Much to be thankful for , and I remember that whenever I get a small attitude .

30. chester0817

chester0817 New Member

I got so many things to be thankful for. I thank God for His gift of life. For making me wake up today. For my family and friends and all the opportunities that keep on coming my way. I have no reason to complain but always be grateful.