What are your top three travel destinations?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by ScottishScenes, Apr 17, 2019.

1. ScottishScenes

ScottishScenes New Member

If you could go to any three places on earth, where would you go and why?

I'll start us off:

Number 1: I'd visit New Zealand. For one thing, the scenery is gorgeous, there are beautiful beaches and stunning landscapes, unique wildlife and lovely accents. But the main reason this is at the top of my list is one of my best friends moved over there a number of years ago along with their family who I adore, and I haven't yet been able to afford a trip.

Number 2: Area 51. I just want to know what's really going on in there. Probably boring stuff, but my curiosity must be sated.

Number 3: Norway. I love the language and the people and the culture, and for a landscape photographer it just doesn't get much better than Norway. Amazing wildlife, beautiful glacial fjords, stunning mountain ranges and a strangely high concentration of things named after trolls.

2. Treveez

Treveez Member

· My top three travel destinations of 2018 are a compilation of Europe and Africa. Check out my faovurite destinations and why in this post.

3. Donessa

Donessa New Member

My top three travel destination are as follows;
    1. Paris, France - Its scenery is beautiful, from Eiffel tower, to the years old building that shows much of human kind history and most of all this place gives me a romantic feeling every time I hear its name, it make me feel loveover and over again.
    2. Japan - I love japan because of its tradition and aesthetic craft especially when it comes to pharmaceutic, foods and beauty products.
    3. Philippines, Palawan - No one beats the beauty of the crystal blue clear beach, the white sand and the beautiful mountain scenery. The hospitality of the province and the very delicious sea foods serve everywhere.

4. hlabajosa1966

hlabajosa1966 Member

My top 3 Travel destinations; ISRAEL things to do in Israel to visit Jerusalem, Dead Sea, Tel Aviv Yafo and Sea of Galilee SOUTH FRANCE to soak up the culture, cuisine and quaint atmosphere, CHINA the Great Wall of China.

5. Jilian

Jilian New Member

[​IMG]
    No.1 Palawan
    Nothing beats your own country's lovely destination. A land surrounded by beautiful bodies of water that can enchant any being out there. Palawan is home to nature reserves on both land and sea, with dolphins just offshore, marine gardens of giant clam, sea turtles nesting on white sand beaches, 600 species of butterflies, and lush palm forest like a Gilligan’s Island fever dream. The entrance to the Puerto Princesa Subterranean River, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature is also located in this paradise.
    [​IMG]
    No.2 The Hanging Garden of Babylon After the paradise then here comes the best proof of pure love towards your destined partner. A very mystic adventure awaits you as you embarks into the depth of a Queen's power over her powerful husband, the king. According to one of so many legends, the Hanging Gardens were built alongside a grand palace known as The Marvel of Mankind by King Nebuchadnezzar II for his Median wife Queen Amytis, because she missed the green hills and valleys of her homeland. Well, too much for being a royalty. Just visit the place and be enticed by it's beauty.
    upload_2019-4-20_15-6-37.jpeg
    No.3 Great wall of China A symbol of an ancient history that brings out the current unification of the so-called powerhouse named China. Yes, it's just a fortification - a series of cold stones that killed the life of many slaves. Then, why do I like? Not because of the popularity but because of the heavy feelings that encircled my stomach while thinking that it's man made. A beauty itself that caught the life of many. A beauty that symbolizes the strenght of a million.

6. vebselpo

vebselpo Member

My top three travel destinations are:
    1. Los Angeles, I would love to see the Hollywood sign up the hill. I don't know but whenever I see it from movies or shows I always dreamed of stepping into that country. 2. Japan, well because of cherry blossoms and snow when winter. 3. Korea, the food I think. I never tried any korean food yet just noodles haha but I watched some vlogs where they really enjoyed Korean foods.

7. Sammij18

Sammij18 New Member

Ok, I swear these were my top 3 before Eat, Pray , Love! India, Bali, Italy. They are each so different from each other but beautiful and unique
    in their own ways.

8. srey

srey New Member

I would love to travel to South Korea, Japan, and Taiwan. Their food and dramas are awesome.

9. Robsky

Robsky New Member

My top three travel destinations are the following:
    I would love to visit Philippines because of the beaches there. Boracay is really awesome as well as some places like Puerto Galera, Coron, and Siargao. The views are awesome and they make you feel relaxed and happy.

Second, I would like to visit China because of the historical places there and I would like to visit the Great Wall of China. China has a rich culture and legacy and we can learn a lot of things by just visiting that country.

Third, I would like to go to New Zealand because I think that place will make me feel relaxed and I believe that I can really have a good time visiting that place.

10. quercitron

quercitron Member

The one that made it to the top of the list is France. Literal dream from my childhood is the one I'm after. Next 2 would be Amsterdam and Tokyo.

11. donald78

donald78 Member

My first pick is New Zealand. I love the incredible scenery and the sweeping mountains. It is packed with hidden spots and wonderful wildlife. Second is Canada, aside from the second-largest country in the world, they are the world's sparsely populated country. The third is Japan, they are known worldwide for its traditional arts. The country has a legacy of distinctive gardens, sculpture, and poetry.

12. Larormie

Larormie New Member

1. London - I've always wanted to visit this place because I love the British culture... and also the accent!! My dad used to work here and I've heard a lot of cool stories about the city.

2. New Zealand - The scenery is very beautiful and I would love to see the auroras.

3. South Korea - I'm a huge fan of Kpop and Kdramas so obviously I would love to visit the place.