What book genres do you prefer to read?

Discussion in 'Books' started by denver26, May 7, 2019.

1. denver26

denver26 New Member

Me I love to read about sci-fi story. You what book genres you prefer to read?

2. jaepeels

jaepeels New Member

One of my favorite book genres is definitely fantasy, and dystopian fiction comes in second. Though, I'm pretty flexible; I can read any books of any genres as long as they seem interesting.

3. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

For me, military and political history as well science fiction stories are my favorite genres,

4. devincci

devincci Member

For me, my favorite book genre is romance and fantasy. Fantasy because it expands my imagination and in romance it teaches me about love and I got to see some story in the book in which it also happens in our surroundings and that's because it gives me interest in reading because me get to imagine and think of situation that is written in the book.

1 person likes this.
  5. zainsadaf

zainsadaf New Member

I prefer philosophy genre. By which we can understand the inner us, what we think of this vast, multidimensional world can be easy for us to identify through philosophy. knowledge is determined by specific qualities of the observer, including age, ethnicity, gender, cultural conditioning.

6. ChiiChobitx

ChiiChobitx New Member

I prefer Romance Love story genre.
    As we can see if you read a book in your spare time you want to read about amazing and fascinating plot.
    For me reading a romance novel can be so relaxing.
    As if your still dreaming to became a Princess in a fairy tail.

7. pintado2001

pintado2001 New Member

I still like the young adult books. It tickle my mind and there is still enough magic to counter the cynicism brought by life. It reminds me of the wonders that you feel when there is something new you discovered.

8. blackstarter7

blackstarter7 New Member

Usually horror, but I also like biographies and some sci-fi too.

9. Tasheika

Tasheika Member

MYSTERIESSSSSS

10. Thiagosouzacont

Thiagosouzacont New Member

Thriller and Adventure.

11. yetyet

yetyet Member

I prefer adventure. It's all because I wanted to travel a lot to have a lot of adventure. Having this limited time living in this world, I believe that I have to keep moving and go out always on my comfort zone to explore more to have fun and make some friends, but sad to say situation did not permit me to do so. Books that deals with adventure is my way of escape such situation. Reading it makes me feel that I'm part of their journey and excitement is always there. Don't call me crazy, hehe but that's one of the benefits that books offered to us, to expand our imagination since our imagination is limitless. Lief is short, have fun, and read adventure books.

12. lks311

lks311 New Member

A book with great dialogue, I like to be able to recognize the author's voice and really feel like the character is standing right there.

13. mbrnrd

mbrnrd Member

I prefer Fantasy, Dystopian genres with a twist of Romance. If the plot is heavy, it's perfect for me. But sometimes if I read too much heavy plot-books, I switch into Super light Contemporary Romance Books

14. StephWhis

StephWhis Member

Definitely fiction. I just love how authors can create a completely different world, and make something brand new all from their head. It's really just crazy, but really cool. I love getting to know the characters, figuring out more about their backstories and just watching as the plot unfolds. Fiction will always have a special place in my heart genre-wise.