What book/s you have read made a big change in you life?

Discussion in 'Books' started by JesReen, Apr 5, 2019.

1. JesReen

JesReen Member

no specific book but books i have read that contains inspirational messages. Recently, i have read from john maxwell’s book “the gift of leadership” says: “yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift. That’s why we call it the present.” I really love this quote that i have read and will eventually apply it in my life. Sometimes the books that we are reading, really have an impact to us wherein we can actually apply them into our lives and motivate us.

1 person likes this.
  2. lakhdare

lakhdare New Member

during the reading we acquire many sciences and knowledge that lead to the development of our intellectual abilities and open up many new fields and horizons. It is a gateway to learning many of the cultures of the world around us. Reading is one of the most important skills we must follow. . god has commanded us to the great importance.
    i be honest with you the quran is the best book I have read so far

1 person likes this.
  3. Aviecells

Aviecells Member

Siddartha. The most life changing book that i have read as of now. It talks about the story of the spiritual evolution of a man living in India at the time of the Buddha. It talks about his journey, his highs and lows, loves and relationships.

4. RICHDADDY

RICHDADDY Member

A book that has helped me in just about every social setting. I was in High School when I first picked up this classic and have read it over many times since then.
    Regardless of your profession. Whether you're giving a speech to 1,000 people or on a first date with (hopefully) the right one. I would recommend How to Win Friends & Influence People to everyone.
    What I have learned from—and put to use in day-to-day situations—How to Win Friends & Influence People has been invaluable to me and that makes it the most influential book I have ever read.