What cellphone brand is the best?

Discussion in 'Cell Phones & Tablets' started by SaimaElas, Oct 31, 2019.

1. SaimaElas

SaimaElas Member

Ive been using Samsung for a long time but now this is my first time using xiaomi and im already loving it. If you want a cheaper phone with a great specs you should try xiaomi phones.

1 person likes this.
  2. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

I love using Nokia phone it's always my brand, since I have started using a cell phone,nokia is very strong and the life-span of its battery is very long and can last for so many hours before you run shortage of voltage.
    Apple phone is also good but its so expensive its can not be affordable for everybody so I prefer using nokia since I can afford to buy it.

1 person likes this.
  3. Vishnumayyanad

Vishnumayyanad New Member

In my openion Samsung is my best brand.I am a user of this this brand from 2012 and still continues.

1 person likes this.
  4. odao09

odao09 New Member

there's so many cellphone brand out there but I preferred SAMSUNG, All my phone is Samsung and there UI is user freindly.

1 person likes this.
  5. Seseyumi

Seseyumi New Member

WHEN IT COMES ON GAMING

XIAOMI may the best of them not only on the price rate but also the performance, now i'm using Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 its super fast when it comes to gaming even high graphics game.

6. drin

drin New Member

Apple, without a doubt. I'am speaking in absolut terms. Iphone's design is years before any other cellphone, theres no competition concerning that, but thats just looks. Where apple excels the most is at making efficient long lasting products. Iphone is really fast, and they age quiet good something that other phones cant compare to, in it everything is so smoth, wich makes up for a really cool experience. And as if this wasnt enough apples iphone has the best operating system; it's so clean and easy to use, very stylish, it is as if it came from the future.

7. Anj1018

Anj1018 Member

I've a Samsung user for six years and i'm very happy with it. I often use it with work. I also use it for gaming and watching videos. It is very useful and i find it easy to use.