What did you feel on your first kiss?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by map8813, Mar 25, 2019.

1. map8813

map8813 Member

What did you feel on your first kiss?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. rvtamayo

rvtamayo Member

I really don't remember actually. Maybe because I was still stupid enough to understand those moments due to I was just a teen back then. But the kiss that really put a mark in my life is when I had it with the person who I truly loved that time.

3. Etaypink1

Etaypink1 Active Member

Regardless of how much you have thought out your first kiss over and over again in your head, it may be that you will still feel nervous when you lock lips for the first time. If you really have deep feelings for the guy or girl who shares your first kiss, your mind is likely to go blank.

4. qualf

qualf New Member

Haha. Even if I'm a boy, I felt butterflies in my stomach on my first kiss(it may be weird for some people to know that some of them feel butterflies when they are really close to a person they like). It was a special and intimate moment. I'm a sensible and romantic guy, so I'm pretty much into kisses.

5. Jeahan08

Jeahan08 Member

I don’t remember it because it’s shocked me. My fist kissed is just unexpected. He just kissed me then that’s it.

6. edenred

edenred New Member

My first kiss happened in high school. I remember he walked me home and then kissed me and all I could think afterwards was "That's it? Wow, what a let down." I thought kissing was so overrated for the longest time.

7. taylorstuckey

taylorstuckey New Member

To be honest, not much. I was 14, and the girl I kissed was my girlfriend at the time. We both had no idea what we were doing, so all I really felt was the awkward slapping of our lips. It was so uncomfortable.

8. Jilian

Jilian New Member

Disgusting!May be the guy is not that great or the idea itself is really sickening for me. I have to brush my teeth and use a glass of mouthwash to forget that moment. I can't figure out to where did they get that butterflies in their stomach or the tingling sensation out of nowhere. My first kiss really is a big sample of a worst nightmare.

9. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

My heart started to beat out of control. It was like a surge of energy just shot up all over my entire body. When we held hands, I felt something that I had never felt before. The sensation was left me glowing for a long time. Then seeing her smile made me forget everything else. There is nothing quite like it.

10. bnnyjhnn

bnnyjhnn Member

Never had my first kiss yet. But I think I want to be in a soft, soothing and comfortable way. I want it to be a chaste one, lmao. If I am about to be asked on how I want it to be. That'll be cute, lol.

11. ikobaliko

ikobaliko New Member

I honestly can't remember. Maybe it wasn't that memorable. XD

12. Elsa77

Elsa77 Member

It is hard for me to imagine that in this life we are experiencing moments as important as the first kiss.
    I think it was one of the most beautiful moments of my life. And I'm not saying that just because I'm more nostalgic these days. But because the first kiss, well, that's something really magical!

13. elliethegypsy

elliethegypsy Member

I don't know if a peck on a side of your lips is considered as the first kiss but regardless, when I had it, I feel butterflies in my stomach. I had a crush on this guy and he was a bit older than me back then. I was just in grade school at that time and I must say it was special and unforgettable. But if you asked me with the torrid or French kiss, I haven't done it yet.