What did you think of Now You See Me 2?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by userhg03, Jun 28, 2016.

1. userhg03

userhg03 New Member

Personally, I did not like the fact that the story made Thaddeus Bradley stay in jail, and not say anything. Who would stay in jail rather than to admit that they did not do anything wrong?!
    Also, Lizzy Caplan's character just seemed like she didn't belong in the movie.
    This was a real disappointment as a sequel.

2. Jazzbabazz

Jazzbabazz New Member

While this movie, in my opinion, did not live up to the first, it was a great movie as a whole. With the chip-stealing scene I believe the plot of this movie was established well. It was the small details that, unfortunately, brought it down a notch. The "magic" of the movie was a great followup of the first, but the characters and cast were an extreme downgrade. With all due respect, Daniel Radcliffe seemed extremely out of place and Lizzy Caplan's character, while very upbringing to the new aspect of this film (seeming light-hearted) also gave the movie watchers a new vibe to the screenplay. Jon Chu, you did a great job, but did you live up to Louis Leterrier?

3. Jekaterina Maslova

Jekaterina Maslova New Member

Still haven't gotten a chance to see the movie, but will see it very soon. I loved the first movie though so I have high hopes for the second part as well!

4. hellen maina

hellen maina New Member

not yet watched the movie but i believe soon and very soon am gonna watch it