What do you fear most in life?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rjjestercedric, Mar 18, 2019.

1. rjjestercedric

rjjestercedric New Member

For me, the biggest fear in my life is to lose my family. They are my strength and inspiration. I can't imagine myself living without them. They are the most important person in my life.

1 person likes this.
  2. Joana123

Joana123 New Member

The biggest fear that I have is to lose everything that I have especially my family.I also fear for a war like other country they don’t have peace and I don’t want to live in that kind of world.I do wish for a world peace .

1 person likes this.
  3. Bcaluag

Bcaluag Member

My biggest fear is to lose my love ones especially my family. i am afraid to see them suffering.

1 person likes this.
  4. anngel4

anngel4 New Member

My biggest fear is to lose my loved ones most especially my family.

1 person likes this.
  5. BigEyes

BigEyes Member

My biggest fear is ?
    I can't give a better future for my daughter.I want her to be successful in life.I don't want her to experience the hard life .I want her to be the best that she can be.Raising a kid alone is really hard but I know God will always be there

1 person likes this.
  6. qualf

qualf New Member

I'm afraid of failure. And the worst part is that I feel like I can't do anything right.

7. chugchug1

chugchug1 Member

My biggest fear is my dad got a cough with a blood and admit to hospital when i'm in the office that time having a bad feeling.

1 person likes this.
  8. snesz08

snesz08 Member

My biggest fear is being a failure. it makes me weak and worthless. I always pray to God to give me strength to face it. I always believe in my self that I can make it what ever it takes. just achieve your dreams and never give up. it part of our lives to have failure to learn from it.

1 person likes this.
  9. marcbarredo13

marcbarredo13 Member

My biggest fear in life is the fear in holding me back from my ambitions and dreams and not giving a chance on every chances that I take. It really tortures me whenever I don't take the chance to grow as an individual for the reason that people will judge you no matter how good or how bad you did. But I am a changed man now and I remove this fear because fear inhibits people from what they want to become and without fear, you can give a shot on your chances in life and it will make you grow as an individual.

1 person likes this.
  10. beckertani

beckertani Member

Fear of death. I want to live longer to enjoy God's creation.

1 person likes this.
  11. Anjin

Anjin Member

Fear of losing someone you love. I experienced it and this is really painful, you never get through with it. The pain remains, you can only get used to it but every day, you will remember all your memories together. The sad reality that you will never see them forever because God has taken them, will break your heart. The longingness will hurt you much. Every minute you will remember them. You will remember that you once had them and now everything has changed. Your life will change. It hurts so much. It is the pain that you will not wish for and if you are not strong enough, you will not survive. Just the thought of living your life without them is enough to break your heart. You always ask God why did He take them, but the answer is hard to find. All of your plans together will never be fulfilled. You will miss them so much. They say you attack what you fear, and that really happens. I fear losing someone I love so much and now I'm struggling with it. Getting my life through with it.

1 person likes this.
  12. Ken Templin

Ken Templin New Member

I am afraid of writing assignments xD Well, no joke, I just hate it. Wish I had money to use studymoose because when I have to spend the whole day writing those useless papers, it's makes me pissed off...

1 person likes this.
  13. Ipostthings

Ipostthings New Member

I could think about my answer to this question way too long, picking it apart and finally getting lost in philosophical madness, or I could be generic. I usually embrace madness, so let's begin. (I will deliver the short version) I honestly would say that my greatest fear would be that I didn't treat every day as if it were my last. Let me explain in more detail. I try to make sure I consistently do these things on a daily basis: smile at everyone, tell my boys that I love them more, never leave an argument before you come to a solution or terms you can accept, listen during a conversation without distractions, and be courteous to everyone I could possibly impact that day. If I were to be tragically taken away and had unresolved issues or didn't tell my son how proud I was of the man he is, THAT is the thing that would tear me up inside. This is my biggest fear in life.

1 person likes this.
  14. sheennayu

sheennayu New Member

a lot of things. i am afraid to be left by my loved one, afraid to what the future will be for us and afraid also to myself. i believe i am a strong women with strong will too live my life for my family but i dont know what happen all of a sudden. i feel like i am broken into pieces and i cant fix my self. im always afraid and always overthink.
    i know what to do but discouraging myself to go out from the dark. my biggest fear is to be happy because those tiomes when i chose to be happy there will be always something bad happen to my life. maybe its better not to be happy to avoid being hurt.

15. Raysam

Raysam New Member

My greatest fear in life is fear of failure. I've taken so much positive risk and failed over the years. It's made me scared to try financially new things.

But, I'm working on that fear and trying to be optimistic.

16. RICHDADDY

RICHDADDY Member

The fear of being forgotten. That no one will remember me.

I’ve striven to have an impact in the lives of people I know, but I think I’ve been forgotten by those guys.

We, as human beings, want to be remembered. Through our actions, through our deeds, and through the people we know. Being forgotten doesn’t bode well with many people.

More recently, I also suffer from a fear of failure. That I’ll fail before I even begin a new endeavor. This is a fear that I need to tackle in the coming future. Owing to a few circumstances over the past, I’ve begun fearing the result before I even try. Before starting a new activity, the first thought that comes in my mind is, “What if I fail?. I’ve already failed before I even began, and hence, I never tried.

We stop growing in life the moment we begin to think about failure. Fear of failure halts our progress. It is a bad train of thought. And it is a fear one has to tackle a few times in life

17. lenlen

lenlen Member

I have a lot of fears in life but the most thing that I fear is losing happiness and purpose in life. If we have God and know Him there are no fears that will stay in our hearts and minds but only love, joy, peace and all the fruits of the holy spirit if we stayed connected to our creator.

18. Dledg

Dledg Member

Ended up alone with no kids no money nothing that’s why having a family is essential no cap

19. mjabd888

mjabd888 New Member

Aside from losing my family, I fear not having someone beside me when I grow older. Not being able to be with someone who I can share my life with. Who I can talk to regarding how my day was or how happy or sad I am. It scares me to grow old by myself and not have someone in sickness and in health.

20. mcamaro00

mcamaro00 New Member

my biggest fear in life is losing someone you love. I am a person that seeks for love and attention and few people give me that. My heart will breaks if someone disappears into my life. I have fear to be alone, I don't want to be alone that is why I treasure those people who love me.

21. Jaaypee

Jaaypee Member

Every time I hear this question there will always be one answer from me.. and that is to lose a family member. I always pray that God will give them longer life to live with us. Praying that they will still experience even one of their dreams, get a chance to see their grandchildren, travel the world, and more bonding time with them. I remember, every time I watch movies that talks about family matters, I just see myself with tears on my face. Even on my dreams, I have them with me. I hope that God will answer yes to this prayer of mine.

22. jajamon04

jajamon04 Member

My biggest fear in life is not being able to truly live my life to the fullest. We only live once and I will definitely regret it if I become just another living puppet with no clear goal and direction.

23. kirbycorpin02

kirbycorpin02 Member

My biggest fear is putting my whole heart and effort into into someone not knowing if it is worth it. I learned that some people fall out of love because of their partner's immaturity. If your lover is stubborn, it will become refusal to compromise and their one track of mind will become a bad habit. Their spontaneity become reckless and irresponsible. He/she will be just another distraction in your busy life. Nothing saddens and scares me is the thought that I will become someone whom I no longer know before.

24. mayprincessmanalo

mayprincessmanalo New Member

My biggest fear in life is when the time comes where our family is not together anymore. Where we have our own family, that we are not the same as what we are now. My fear that we don't spend more time together having our own matters to do. I feel really sad when I am thinking of that time. But that's how life goes all you have to do is accept the truth that each of us will have our own life in the ear future that's why we must gives important on what we have now and don't waste time and be grateful.

25. emax2000

emax2000 Member

Loosing a close family member. The feeling is dreadful.

26. valentinja

valentinja New Member

I fear that in 60 years ill wake up in a one bedroom apartment by myself on a sunday and need to go to work at a low class minimum wage job and work a 12 hour shift. then go home to an empty apartment and that to sit there and eat ramen with no visitors because everyone around me that grew up with and my closest friends have all died and all of my children are off making a live for themselves and i'm the last thing on they're mind or I have no children. my worst fear is being unsuccessful and truly and utterly alone.

27. AprilDeOcampo

AprilDeOcampo New Member

What I fear most in life to loose my passion to dream. Without your dreams, you will loose focus and direction in life. You need to dream and look forward to a better and brighter future. This is keeps you motivated. Dream big, Aim high!

28. amritam

amritam New Member

I think that my biggest fear is to be irrelevant. I want to make an impact on the world where I become everlasting and immortalized. More-so; the fear of being forgotten. Realistically it happens to everyone. Death is funny like that, your memories live on with your loved ones, they share stories and talk of those that passed. However, how long does it go on for? Lets say you have children and your children have children, their memories are where you will remain, but eventually they will fade as will the memories of you. For example, I never met my great grandparents, knew nothing of them; of course I have them, I mean we all do. Your great grandparents and mine will live on in the memories of those that knew them, but that will be all.
    In turn, the goal is to do something wonderful to show up on a google front page one day.

29. Teambits

Teambits New Member

When I fail to accomplish my goals and yet am strong and healthy.

30. carbs16

carbs16 Member

Aside from loosing my family members and loved ones, my biggest fear in life is someday i will wake up with full of hatred, self pity, no hope and no faith. I’m afraid to loose my hope and faith in this world, where I can’t wake up to go on.