What do you fear most in life?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rjjestercedric, Mar 18, 2019.

1. pintado2001

pintado2001 New Member

Commitments. Being tied down. Being normal. Everything that is expected of a successful life. What I want is a life I choose to live.

Summary, I fear that I will live a life not my own choosing.

2. Kimjohn429

Kimjohn429 New Member

What I fear most in life is dying alone. I've had repeated nightmares of losing control of my car and running into a long, dry and deserted ditch. I'm screaming in vain as I watch the wild fire, until my heart stops.

3. devincci

devincci Member

I fear to lose my family, the loved ones that make me a better person. I can't imagine that one day when I woke up they are gone. I can't explain the feeling that I might felt when it happens. They are my strength in everything that I do. I can't really live without them. Lossing them is connected to lose my goals in life because I don't have any inspiration, I don't have enough reason to make that dream come true. Because that dream is still they are with it. If that fear happens maybe I wish to come after them.

4. yhanmar08

yhanmar08 Member

I fear most is when am getting old.
    Because you don't know what happen to you in that time. May i am sick in that time. what would happen to me. Is my kids will take good care of me. That is the question that is on my mind is my reason who getting old is my most fear.
    Dying is part of our life but i don't fright with it. Getting alone without your kids and your husband was the worst. I don't want to be alone. I always want to be love by them.

5. Teambits

Teambits New Member

What I fear most is living a life that I was not meant to live.Living a life without knowing my true purpose of being in this world.Now what I fear the most,is dying without accomplishing my goals.

6. HanniBanni

HanniBanni New Member

What are the most common phobias among the world's population?

Acrophobia (vertigoophobia) - fear of height
    Extreme and irrational fear of height is a particularly common occurrence. About 2 to 5% of people suffer from acrophobia, with most of them being female.

Aerophobia - fear of flying
    Traveling by plane is not at all an attractive idea for people who have developed this phobia. Panic attacks can occur when the aircraft is taking off or landing, as well as in turbulent flights.

Claustrophobia - the fear of indoors
    People with this phobia avoid elevators, narrow passageways, and rooms without windows. Visiting them results in a panic attack and a feeling that the person is trapped and there is no way to escape.

Acephophobia - fear of darkness
    Fear of darkness often occurs in children, but there is a small number of adults who are afraid when they are in a dark place. In some cases, fear of darkness can lead to insomnia.

Arachnophobia - fear of spiders
    Specific phobia that encompasses spider fear is widespread, affecting as much as 50% of the female and 10% of the male population. People with arachnophobia feel uncomfortable in places where they believe there are spiders or when there are cobwebs in their vicinity.

Cinophobia - fear of dogs
    The abnormal fear of dogs forces many people to limit contact with dog owners and to avoid places where they know they can meet these animals.

7. AngKool27

AngKool27 Member

Rupture. The most terrifying events that will coming soon.

8. vikramsri

vikramsri New Member

My biggest fear in life is to get my trust and heart broken. It really feels very bad when someone breaks my trust and also makes me feel horrible. Apart from this I also fear getting huge losses in my business which will damage my financial stability and comfortable lifestyle.

9. Mitzkie

Mitzkie New Member

My biggest fear in life is fear of being not loved and rejected by someone especially if it's your family. It really feels lonely inside.

10. nheilm2020

nheilm2020 Member

The most fear in my life is getting closer to an insane person. During my elementary days, I walked alone on the road went to my home and unknowingly there was an old man walked also on the road, and when I passed him, he played an object that burst so loud and that was made my spirit flew somewhere else. So, I ran without even noticed that I arrived home for only how many minutes and filled with sweat. From that, I don't like anymore to get closer with insane people though I know some of them are harmless.

11. anthonyhurtadox

anthonyhurtadox New Member

My biggest fear in life is regret, I think regret is a culmination of letting all the other smaller fears get in the way of achieving your potential.

12. Zyrylrago

Zyrylrago Member

To lose my mom. She’s the only one I have. She’s the only reason why I’m still here. The only person I can have for the rest of my life. I really can’t imagine myself being alone, without my mom. I really don’t know how will I survive without my mom.

13. mibridina2001

mibridina2001 Member

What I really fear most in life is being left alone, that my loved ones will abandon me. I really don't like the feeling where I have no one. I'd rather leave life than to be left alone.

14. CherryMae1821

CherryMae1821 New Member

I guess, the greatest fear a person might acquire is the fear of being forgotten. It's not death that we fear, but the fear of having no one to remember us. Knowing someone who will remember and care for us is best feeling in the world. We all existed for a purpose and that purpose is to do good things to other people. Always remember that we make memories out of good words and good deeds. It's always fulfilling to be remembered by someone because of you've affected or create an impact to them. We will all come to an end, but the legacy and the memories we share with all our loved ones are essential. Our physical body will vanished but not our memories.

15. yetyet

yetyet Member

My fear in life is growing up unproductive. I want to live a life that is full of adventure at the same time living life that is helping my family also. I'm not afraid of dying even today, what I don't want to happen is that time will come that I'll leave this life without helping my family came out from struggle of poverty. It's one of the reason why I continue to fight, continue to live even if I almost want to gave up. I have this thought that if I will not do it, who will?. I just want to be productive and of useful to my love one that is the only thing I want.

16. mbrnrd

mbrnrd Member

Getting useless without being able to payback to the presons who took care of me