What do you listen to when you study?

Discussion in 'Music' started by MeepMop, Oct 17, 2019.

1. MeepMop

MeepMop New Member

I just find myself always listening to different kinds of hip hop beats when I study or work on something. How about you?

1 person likes this.
  2. elrick

elrick New Member

Calm music is so supportive when you want to study. You feel free, stressless and motivated

3. nanimanowar

nanimanowar New Member

When i was a student. I always listening to music while i was studying. There are many kinds of genre like RnB, house, hiphop & rock to get myself into reading mood

4. jjmontero

jjmontero Member

I listen to instrumental songs. sometimes piano or violin.

1 person likes this.
  5. rmmlrgld98

rmmlrgld98 New Member

I listen to EDM or Electro-Dubstep Music and heavy metal songs while studying because listening to these kinds of songs naturally give me a boost in my computing skills and retain information more. Being exposed to loud and upbeat music takes your body in and fight or flight mode that results in being more active and alert. It is also to trick my brain that I can finish a task with a very loud music.

6. Corne-MbpG

Corne-MbpG New Member

I listen to calming instrumental music to help me focus. If there was lyrics, my mind would not be able to concentrate on the work I need to absorb. Right now I listen to some pan fluit music.
    I also have quite a few meditation pieces that helps me study.

7. donald78

donald78 Member

I actually don't listen to any of the music while studying because it bothers me. I prefer peace and quiet so that I can concentrate on my studies. I am a music lover but in this case, I am not agreeing to listen. During my school days, it gives me destruction when my younger brother playing a song downstairs. I prefer to be alone in a quiet place and focus on my studies.