What do you prefer an American drama or Korean Drama?

Discussion in 'Television' started by jtorrejos22, Sep 5, 2018.

1. jtorrejos22

jtorrejos22 New Member

For me,I like Korean drama even if I don't understand their language since I am a Filipino.But for as long as there is subtitle in it, well, its so okay for me.I don't know but I had a really good feeling while watching Korean Drama maybe because of the actors personality and the way they dressed.I really like it,also the place itself, Korea.

1 person likes this.
  2. Dorothy-5me5

Dorothy-5me5 Member

If the Korean drama has english over dub more people would watch it, that includes me. If Korean drama are like the korean movies "Old Boy" and the rest of the vengeance trilogy.
    I think Korean Drama could be better than the American Drama as the stories have so much more depth.
    But for now I will appreciate American drama.

3. Teachergeorge

Teachergeorge Member

I love the American drama. The language used is English and the issues addressed are the emerging ones every person will identify with.

4. ItsMazohra

ItsMazohra Member

I prefered Both!
    Since, i am a fan if Vampire diaries since season 1 and i also loved Watching korean drama.
    American drama and korean drama are both Amazing in giving a Drama plot. Hehe

5. Ruelene18

Ruelene18 Member

I prefer Korean drama because the k-drama universe is amazing. No matter the genre, the story behind every Korean drama is embedded with all sorts of sub-genres, all coming together as one. On top of the laughter, the romance, the thriller, and even the melodrama, we gain one more thing when watching our favorite actors and actresses onscreen: a set of life lessons.

6. fiza09

fiza09 New Member

I prefer Korean dramas as they boost up my mood. They have such great and heart touching stories. Every story has a meaning to it, be it related to health, life lessons like bullying , school life, work life etc or just a fantasy fairy tale. Korean dramas always keeps you drawn in until the end. A few recommended dramas:
    1. My love from the star
    2. Moon lovers
    3. Legend of the blue sea
    4. 100 days my prince
    5. Fight for my way
    6. Descendants of the sun
    7. Weight lifting fairy
    8. Suspicious partner

7. SaimaElas

SaimaElas Member

I like korean drama more. Sometimes i spend my time watching all the episodes of kdrama in just one day. I wouldn't waste my time in watching kdrama if it wasn't good.

8. joaquinberdon

joaquinberdon New Member

I like to watch Korean drama even though you have to read the subtitles while watching for you to fully understand the story.

9. jendexayayra

jendexayayra New Member

I have been a fan of Hollywood movies. They intrigue me in ways that raises my physiological well being. Each genre tells a different sense to me. I love how they can act so smoothly and deliver it effectively. I have always think, that they have an out-of-this-world imagination that really entertains. But when "K-POP" revolution was known. It made me got a little bit curios of how they can compete with Hollywood, but I was never disappointed. It blew my mind away. From music to film, I have been locked and wanting even more. Definitely Korean Drama!

10. Anj1018

Anj1018 Member

Both American Drama and Korean Drama have their own power when it comes to attracting audiences. American Drama gives intense, deep stories which gives audiences something to look forward to in every episodes aired but somewhat repetitive when it comes to story lines and plot twists. Meanwhile Korean Drama has a lot of ways to tell a story, some of it are really unique in ways you realize how did they come up with those kinds of stories leaving you puzzled and amazed at how good they make it.

I have been watching Korean drama since i was in high school and at this time i'm still amazed at how good and intricate they make dramas. You will realize that goo Korean dramas only have 16 episodes to it which leaves you wanting more but when you see the end of each drama you will feel contented on how things ended.

So Korean Drama all the way.