What do you prefer on gathering informations, books on library or from internet

Discussion in 'Books' started by bads05, Nov 9, 2019.

1. bads05

bads05 Member

now a days the technology innovation is very fast, the sharing of information now is so reliable so I prefer gathering information from Internet, because the books from library give you limited information while gathering from internet give you unlimited information from different servers and you will not get bored browsing because there are lot of things you can do on internet.

1 person likes this.
  2. EeenJay

EeenJay New Member

Talking of accessibility and practicality, it's always been the internet. Especially if you're a student, copy/paste and ctrl+f is a life saver!

The bulk of information you can obtain from the internet is boundless, and it's always available and retrievable.

3. Kryptonian

Kryptonian Member

The internet is my preferred method. Compared to the time it takes one to ind a book,find the page, and find the content you want its much faster than looking for info in a book.It also provides for references and book complements faster compared to doing hard copy book research.
    On the other hand in countries that have not yet embraced digital lifestyle,the question might be difficult to comprehend.

4. Anj1018

Anj1018 Member

I think the internet has a lot of information since a lot of people gives input and can put their input online whether they researched about it or studied about it. Most of the information in the internet are written by random people and mostly for their personal insight on a certain topic. While the information from the library has more sense and depth since before publishing a book it took so many years of research and studies and information gathering was done.

So i guess it depends on the topic in which you want to further expound whether or not you'll look up on the internet or search the library.

5. jendexayayra

jendexayayra New Member

Browsing the internet is better than reading books for boosting the brain neurons of middle-aged and older adults, new research has found. Researchers and scientists discovered that searching the world wide web exercised the mind far more than reading and was similar to completing crosswords and puzzle.

6. xPrxnce

xPrxnce New Member

both have their advantages and disadvantages, learning from books would be more reliable because information is written by reliable people but online anyone can be writing the info who don't even know what they are saying, but the internet is much faster, but in my opinion, I like the classic way of reading the books and looking for the information myself and imagining things as i'm reading the book