What do you think about Postloop?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by shly, Sep 23, 2018.

1. shly

shly New Member

Reviews about Postloop

2. lockhard41

lockhard41 New Member

I am new to Postloop and I am having a great time. I have already made more post today than I have on my own personal social accounts all year.

3. MOlivier

MOlivier New Member

I am also new and let me tell you - I have a pile of laundry to fold and dinner dishes to wash. just a few more minutes, just a few more minutes I tell myself as I scroll through the posts and have the urge to open and leave a comment or just a quick reply or just finish reading a post. I have been looking for a writing job or something similar that pays as well as I am good at it and need to change direction in life. Postloop might not solve the problem but it sure as hell is getting my brain going again and making me want to tackle different subjects and go to where I know I can.

4. allebischoff

allebischoff New Member

So far, I'm enjoying Postloop. I've only just started with it, but it is quite a lot of fun, and I'm loving all the discussions I'm finding. I think this is going to be great for me!

5. Mirodge

Mirodge New Member

I am a new member here and still proving myself to the admin my views and opinions.
    I hope that by contributing my ideas will help the community the realization of certain topics I will join to.
    I am very excited to share my opinions in every topics. This kind of flat form could give me an opportunity to speak what is in my mind.