What do you think the importance of water?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by michpiong, Mar 13, 2019.

1. michpiong

michpiong Member

What do you think the importance of water?

2. Allanjohn30

Allanjohn30 Member

WATER is everything for me. Many countries right now are suffering from lack of water due to climate change. I watched the news in the television and I feel sad for those people who do not have enough supply of water. Imagine if they cannot drink a plenty of water a day, it can cause many diseases. In terms of sanitation, it could be a big mess if we do not have good source of water (just to think of our toilet), we cannot live normally. In addition, a lot of establishments and businesses will be affected if there is no water like hospitals, restaurants, laundry shops and the like. It will affect the income of many people and the growth of our economy.

I always wanted to learn and to share discipline to everyone especially in taking care of our natural resources (water) because we will really suffer if they give up on us.

3. jcosmos

jcosmos New Member

I think water is more important than we know. Dr. Emoto did a study on water and found out that our thoughts and our consciousness reflects onto the water as such. Thoughts that were ugly and written on paper and taped on a glass of water created asymmetry and the water reflected such when observed through magnification. Thoughts that were beautiful and written on paper and taped on another glass of water created a perfect crystalline structure and looked quite pretty. This is pretty much a study that caused a sort of breakthrough in the consciousness community. It was concluded that words have a certain energy, frequency, and vibration, as goes the same with our consciousness and intention. It does affect matter, at a molecular level, and if this can damage molecules, imagine what it does to us, whether positive or negative, on an atomic level and so forth! I think water is very important, as water plays a large part of a lot of biochemical processes and we are naturally composed of it. Quite eye opening that we can alter or change the structure of water! Even if this study is considered Pseudoscience, which I have heard some argue that it is, it still doesn't change the fact that water is important to all humans and if humans are affected this way by others. then why is it false to say we can't we have a positive or negative effect on water?

4. Jeahan08

Jeahan08 Member

Water is important to every body one of the natural resources That give us life. To animal, plants, to us. Water help as more healthier than ever. Give us beaches we’re we can relax or selves.

5. zoemarie123

zoemarie123 New Member

Water is essential to all life both on a micro and macro scale. As humans we are over 70% water so consuming enough water is important to maintain our health. But also without water we would have no crops, or livestock, our food source would disappear. There could be no life without water.

6. chillea

chillea New Member

Water must be one of the basic necessities that should not be taken for granted. We need it as we live our day to day activities, such as for drinking, cooking and sanitation. It is also being used in the various sources of living, such that when there is no supply, the operations cannot push through. May it be a lesson to each one to conserve this resource, and learn to value every drop of it. The scarcity of such brings panic and many lives are greatly affected.

7. sososonic

sososonic New Member

I agree that water is a basic life necessity, and would also consider it to be a basic human right. Everyone should have access to clean water, regardless of income, economic class, or location. How can humanity as a whole progress or improve if half the world doesn't even have easy access to clean water?

Water is so essential to health that one cannot hope to be healthy or successful without sufficient water. Without it, you will suffer from dehydration, cognitive impairment, headaches, skin health, and kidney function, to name just a few. For this reason, I believe that water access projects are the most important priority for aid to developing countries.

8. snesz08

snesz08 Member

It's true. water is a basic need. without it we cannot survive. water helps our body hydrated and moisturise. It can prevent constipation, helps flush toxins and chemicals and regulate body temperature. there's so many things that can do with water.

9. lzr9211

lzr9211 New Member

Water is important for us. As I know from my used classes, water covers most in our body. Drinking water can support people's life. And drinking water can reduce our stress based on my experiences.

10. rjjestercedric

rjjestercedric New Member

Water is one of the most important substances on earth. If there was no water, there would be no life on earth. People have many other uses for water. We cannot lead our day to day without water.

Water makes up more than half of our body weight. Water is important for the existence of our world. Conservation of water is important for the future to come.

11. Twinklebisnar

Twinklebisnar Member

Our body is mostly consist of water so as our world. We can't live without water. It is one of our primary need. Water gives us strength and make us hydrated. It is our protection in heat. Our body need water so much.

12. marcbarredo13

marcbarredo13 Member

Water is essential for the survival of an individual and without these, we won't survive. Water is involve in many bodily function like blood circulation, digestion, removes toxins and aids in detoxification and etc. Without water, imagine what the soil will look life and how will plants be able to live and sprout without water. Everything on Earth will be lifeless without water because the primary responsibility of water is to give life to living creatures.

13. beckertani

beckertani Member

People will die without water. It is God's gift and we need to take care of it and use it properly.

14. kirbycorpin02

kirbycorpin02 Member

[​IMG]

Water in our bodies is essential in our life. It involves in everyday function from digestion, and circulation to control our body temperature. It also helps in the excretion of waste products. It is important in our body to rehydrate by drinking water and eating foods that contain water. Up to 60% of the human body is water. Without food, human beings can survive for many days, but without water, he cannot.

Water is also one of the most important element in nature. Water covers about 2/3 of the Earth's surface. It is a habitat for many organisms. It helps regulate climate, shapes Earth's surface and dilutes and degrades waste. All living things need water but most of the water is contaminated by human and industries. Imagine Earth without water? Start preserving today!