What do you use the internet for mostly?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Fazon, May 25, 2019.

1. Alkmendo

Alkmendo New Member

open YouTube videos andSocial mediaGoogle search engine

2. Vishnumayyanad

Vishnumayyanad New Member

Most of the time I use internet to find the information regarding agriculture.From internet I got some ideas on agricultural techniques that practiced by the farmers all over the world. In these days internet plays a vital role in our everyday life.

3. Vishnumayyanad

Vishnumayyanad New Member

Most of the time I use internet to find the information regarding agriculture.From internet I got some ideas on agricultural techniques that practiced by the farmers all over the world. In these days internet plays a vital role in our everyday life.

4. czari

czari New Member

I use the internet mostly for entertainment and general information. Sometimes good academic help is available online too if the subject isn't too niche.

5. bads05

bads05 Member

I used most of my time in internet to view my social media status, watch latest videos from youtube, checking on latest movies and for searching purposes.

6. enel1

enel1 New Member

One thing first is I use the internet mostly is by engaging social media sites and keeps me attached to my friends and families. The Internet helps me to talk to people that are from far off places like in different states or foreign countries. Social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, e-mails, skype, and other forms of online communication helps me maintain a positive life. It allows us to share messages, photos, and videos and keeps us updated with what is going on every day.

The second thing is in business matters it goes easy for me to contact my clients. Internet helps me is to widen my skills and knowledge because it has a lot to do with my work. It is useful from the day I was in school until I got a job. I also use the internet mostly for self-development like taking online courses, reading posts from good author I follow, and keeping up to date with the latest happenings in my areas of interest. The internet provides us with useful data, information and knowledge that is useful for social, personal and economic development. It is a helpful tool nowadays that saves our time researching and communicating with people around the world.

7. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

I use the internet to search for what ever that bother me most, social network is one of the reason why I do use internet I use it to communicate and chat with my friends.
    I also use internet service to check my mails ,play online games and purchase some item online which can be ship to my doorstep.

With the use of internet life is easy for those that know how to use it, internet has positive impact in the life of so many youth and community .

8. JanetL

JanetL Member

There are so many ways which you can use the internet, since this is the world wide web and many things can be search on the web, I use the web to search for an item to purchase ,a site like Amazon consume most of my time everyday and google also consume some of my time as well so this are the two webpage I surf almost everyday .
    Social network like facebook is another website that I love visiting but I can only do this when am done with the important thing that took me online.