What features would you expect in your "dream phone"?

Discussion in 'Cell Phones & Tablets' started by irfanak920, Dec 16, 2018.

1. irfanak920

irfanak920 New Member

In many expects of life,we always feel that our phones are short of something.If u were to design a phone,what features would you consider?

2. kstanuch

kstanuch New Member

The upcoming foldable phones have a lot of potential. The ability to switch to a larger format from a device in your pocket sounds amazing!

Other than that, apart from what flagships have to offer, I would say a full, notchless screen, while still maintaining a front facing camera (maybe under screen, if that tech ever gets here). Better battery life would also be welcome, although a lot of phones are pushing well over 1 day which is great!

3. jeangrullon

jeangrullon New Member

I would definitely expect a battery that lasts at least a couple of days under intense usage and that could be fully charged overnight without affecting its useful life.

It would also be modular, so you can upgrade hardware parts without having to invest in a whole new phone.

4. QQ4U

QQ4U New Member

I want a phone with a long battery life, smudge proof screen and back cover that is waterproof, easy access buttons, and the ability to multi-task like how you use a laptop instead of being limited to just one screen.

My current phone has a long enough battery life but sometimes it gets drained really easily when using entertainment apps like YouTube or while playing games. I want a dream phone whose battery won't be as easily drained as that so that there would be no need to always have to bring a charger or a power bank.

As for the smudge proof screen and back cover, it's pretty self-explanatory. Also, I want it to be waterproof because I can't count the number of times my phone wouldn't cooperate because the screen got a bit wet and the touch sensitivity went haywire. That's really annoying, especially when you didn't realize it had gotten wet in the first place and you're wondering why it's not working properly.

The other specs I want are also pretty self-explanatory.

5. ewi102

ewi102 Member

my dream phone is a phone with dslr like photos and videos,5000 maH battery capacity,waterproof,oled screen,and saphire glass fronti.i dont about the design of the phone as long it shoot very nice photos im okay with that.i like photography so a phone that can capture a very good image is i dream to have.

6. analth

analth New Member

I would say still calculate ability and remotely connect to other equipment to make life more easier.
    Smart indeed make life better but doesn't make a big different to me, I still need computer to do most of things, if cellphone can replace computer that could be prefect, but that's impossible, so I think at least improve the quality to remotely control the computer.

7. selectra

selectra Member

My dream phone is phone that can be full charged in a minute and the battery will last for 2 months at least.

8. joshlem

joshlem New Member

I figure most people will mention about increasing the battery life, what about its durability and longevity. Replacing a screen has become an expensive endeavor, Apple please get a bullet proof screen that can withstand a 50 storey fall like my Nike shoes.

9. younglungu

younglungu Member