What game would you like to play with your friends?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by bloodybrain, Mar 7, 2019.

1. bloodybrain

bloodybrain Member

I just want to know what game are you playing, so when we have the same game we would be a friend and play together too

2. markobozicz

markobozicz New Member

I used to play Unreal Tournament 4 (free fps game by Epic games). But since less and less people play it, unfortunately I stopped playing it too and I play UT3 offline with bots sometimes. Reason for that is that UT4 is still unfinished game with a lot of bugs... It is awesome game with amazing history (game of the year in 1999) but no one wants to play unfinished game with bots these days.
    PES 19 Lite is free to play on steam and it is online game, but I do not play it often (I rather play with friends offline in my house :) ).
    Few years ago I used to play World of tanks, that game is also good.

3. pceug17

pceug17 Member

I love to play NBA with my cousins. Because we do not play basketball in real life. We are very entertained how noob we are playing basketball online. It is a bonding for us because this is a game for us that make us noncompetitive. We also play Mario Cart. This game makes you rage just like in UNO. You got to bump the lead to steal the first place. There are almost endless tracks you can enjoy. The driving and drifting skills are also on point.

4. Venchy

Venchy New Member

Try DOTA 2, Players Unknown's Battle Ground (PUBG) and Apex Legends, It's a multiplayer online game in PC that you can play with your friends. For mobile online games, try Brawl Star, Mobile Legends and Rules of Survival.

5. mrezaba

mrezaba Member

Definitely Human: Fall Flat

6. janryl

janryl New Member

Being a Filipino, we have a lots of game in our street such as playing basketball, tumbang preso, pogs and more. That's is the reason why Filipino are so much enjoy online games because this is now a new game for us. Playing a games with best friend can create a happy memory and also it develop strategic skill so they can win easily.

7. Chubalina

Chubalina New Member

Well depends on the type of game, I like playing Mobile Legends and Tekken with my friends. I enjoy playing fighting games in general. I like playing CS too.

8. AliceB13

AliceB13 New Member

CS:GO player all the way. Also PUBG. We kind of swear a lot and get really angry sometimes but it`s always funny

9. MelvinAngelo

MelvinAngelo Member

There a lot of games we played together so sometimes PVP and strategy like Clash of Clans so i enjoyed everytime we are attack its so harsh and overwhelmed

10. kycei

kycei New Member

i would like to play FiFa with my friends chilling with girls betting on the games its actually fun tom do so .Most of the times i usually do it during the weekends after finishing ashing clothes and also i like to play needs for speed most wanted though its an old game

11. royalinvidia

royalinvidia New Member

Definitely Minecraft. Minecraft has the advantage of being one of those ubiquitous games that everyone and their grandma had in 2010, and tugs pretty damn hard on the nostalgia heartstrings. Part of my friend group is also into Overwatch, but Overwatch came out in 2016 and has a more... genre locked audience. Even though Overwatch is marketed as accessible to new FPS players, Minecraft is less overwhelming has the distinct advantage of being able to run on potatoes.

Minecraft came out when we were all kids and most of us were much more interested in video games, and offers a lot more game modes than Overwatch, and you don't have to have good reflexes or a fancy 3000$ gaming PC to be good at Minecraft. The open world aspect encourages creativity, and it's really satisfying to work on a build project with my friends to destress.

Now, if only we could come to a consensus on whether or not to activate the keepinventory cheat...

12. Joh24

Joh24 New Member

My hubby is always playing Mobile legend.

13. Meo19

Meo19 New Member

I would like to play games like DOTA, Counter Strike and Mobile Legends with my friends. Winning a game through teamwork is really the best feeling

14. Kenny254

Kenny254 New Member

Grand Theft Auto 4 , its just awesome problem is, you gonna have share,or just race cars #ⓝⓔⓔⓓⓕⓞⓡⓢⓟⓔⓔⓓ

15. Mikoloco

Mikoloco New Member

The only video game I enjoy playing with others is FIFA, there's nothing like coming from school with some friends, grabbing a bottle of coke and just sitting there simultaneously raging and having fun, it really exposes the duality of man haha.

16. younglungu

younglungu Member

mortal kombat

17. MeepMop

MeepMop New Member

Overcooked. Its always fun, especially when you get to the harder levels. It just becomes pure chaos.

18. GigiLDN

GigiLDN New Member

Hello there, my childhood was so nice and full of moment but nothing can beat 2-3 hrs in front of the PlayStation with my best mate fighting for the crown of TEKKEN!!!! My best mate passed away 2 years ago, soo I remember him playing alone with an empty chair near me!! R.I.P. Giuseppe.

19. cer1e

cer1e New Member

MOBA games like DotA 2, ML & shooter games like CS:GO, PUBG