What games did you like when you we are a kid?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by floydgutierrez, Mar 1, 2019.

1. floydgutierrez

floydgutierrez New Member

Mario Brothers, Contra, Sonic. Final Fantasy and Breath of Fire

2. leradj001

leradj001 Member

Mine are Crash Bandicoot trilogy, CTR (Crash Team Racing, Resident evil 1, Azure Dreams, Final Fantasy VII,VIII, Harvest Moon Back to Nature and many more that I can't recall anymore.

3. LTLoop

LTLoop New Member

I had Mario Bros. but I really loved SEGA and Sonic. Also LOVED any fighter gamer like Streets of Rage. PART 2 with Skates was the BEST!!

4. denisemuriel

denisemuriel New Member

Well I am a 90's kids and I don't have any gadgets when I was you. Back then Mario Bros. is very famous but I am girl and I don't have the interest to play video games. So, the games that I used to play is running outside with friends getting soaked under the sun. We also used to climb trees, ride our bikes and don't forget about snake and ladders. We have a lot of like local toys that we really love to play.

5. doohac

doohac New Member

Mario Bros. no question asked. I play it with my siblings, cousins, and my grandpa! even up to this day, i still play mario

6. Zendraw

Zendraw New Member

Solbrain TMNT1 and TMNT Tournament. Can't think of others.

7. abdul134

abdul134 New Member

I mainly liked sport games such as WWE, FIFA, and NBA. Then Once I hit the teen age, Call of Duty, and stuck with FIFA and NBA aswell.

8. danzkie

danzkie New Member

Super Mario is the most famous game I ever done during my time, cause everytime that I go in the play station, a lot of my friends playing this also my brother and sisters and when you complete the next level another level well be more exciting to play because of difficult challenges..

9. dinndinn

dinndinn New Member

In my childhood, I used to play this game a lot called ''Metin2''. It was an open-world MMOrpg that was free to play and had many interesting concepts in it. I really enjoyed playing the game, I spent a lot of time there, and I also made many friends on there. Although they were only virtual friends behind a screen, I was able to connect with them and enjoy the game-play together with them.

A few months ago I decided to download the game again after so many years, but when I did I was hit with nostalgia and sadness. I found out the main city in the server, that was once booming with players, was now empty. Every friend icon on the list appeared offline, but it still made me smile to see their names on the list, and it made me remember the memories we shared on the game.

10. KJlullaby

KJlullaby New Member

I really enjoy playing and watching Basketball games and Football. Most importantly I grew up playing Super Nintendo.

11. AlexJBoyd

AlexJBoyd New Member

Oh man, I must've sunk hundreds of hours each into Call of Duty. Not to mention sports games like the FIFA series.

On the PC I played a lot of strategy games, particularly the history-oriented ones like Civilization, Total War, Age of Empries, etc.

12. Doraymon17

Doraymon17 New Member

Man oh man. I played hundreds of games since i was a kid. I started with Super Mario, Tekken, Mortal Combat, Killer Instinct. Then i found my love for these games, Counter Strike, Starcraft, Diablo, Red Alert, Age of Empires, O2Jam, Ragnarok, Dota 1. A few days ago i tried to play Dota 2 which i thought had better graphics, better items, gameplay changes and map changes, lots of new heroes, it was fun for me. I recommend it to other gamer's out there.

13. unknownXIII

unknownXIII Member

Mario, Contra , Tetris , Tank

14. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

For me, the simplest was Tetris. I also enjoyed Street Fighter and Fatal Fury back in the day. Later on, I got into The House of the Dead. Recently, I play Time Crisis two or three times a week. I have to admit I got into these games as a stress reliever. It takes my mind off my troubles.

15. rvtamayo

rvtamayo Member

When I was still a kid I do play a lot of stuff, but due to my poor background, I was unable to play games like Mario, Street Fighter and others until I was 8 or 9 years old. I began playing when I met my school friend who was kinda rich back then. He has all collections and most of the time I sleep over during weekends. I find it amusing that people with different status in life have a variety of stories to tell. During that time I have none yet I have plenty while my friend is rich yet he feels empty. The only good thing about it is having a nice friend whatever our status may be. I am thankful for those video games because I had experience friendship at it's fullest. How I wish my friend had not died too to early, he has potential and a very kind dude. But that's life, the only best thing to do is to move forward and tackle those obstacles ahead.

16. Kabi

Kabi New Member

Absolutely loved played runescape as a child, all my friends played it and it felt like a contest between us who was better at the time. In fact I loved it so much that I'm still playing that game. My second favorite game was GTA: San Andreas (took me months until I could actually get my hands on that game) but when I got it, it literally felt like the best day of my life. GTA made me feel like I'm adult and I could do whatever I want in that free roam game, it's my world.

17. yuvo

yuvo New Member

maplestory and cod, and anything else that would ruin on my laptop at that point lol

18. jaykenth

jaykenth Member

Pokemon and Zelda, games that are playable in gameboy. Since that is what I have when I was still a kid. I also thought of playing harvest moon but unfortunately my friends are so engage on that game that they rarely letting anyone else borrow it from them.

19. mrezaba

mrezaba Member

Stronghold Crusader and C.S 1.6

20. Ganoke

Ganoke New Member

The game I liked as a child were just dance and super Mario Cart. I started loving this games when I went to my cousin's house in Abuja , I fell in love with the game and played the game through out my stay. When I came back my dad bought the games for me

21. royalinvidia

royalinvidia New Member

Tetris, one hundred percent. There's just something so timeless and engaging about Tetris. Anyone can pick it up and understand it, and anyone can enjoy it for either five minutes or fifty. Plus, looking up Tetris tournaments is incredibly entertaining. There's a whole new world of "pro Tetris" and strategies that are foreign to the casual Tetris player who plays for a minute or two on the bus, and it can get surprisingly tense. The Tetris music is very nostalgic, too.

22. Shuby415

Shuby415 New Member

The games i loved to play were Golden Eye Nintendo 64, Diablo 2 Lod, StarCraft Broodwar, and Infantry.

23. bads05

bads05 Member

when i was in elementary, I loved classic Mortal Combat, street fighter and metal slug...

24. MasterTyper

MasterTyper New Member

I was in Middle School when "Half Life" came out, And it was great just because of how the game looked at the time, With the game having many characters, Story. If you haven't tried "Half Life", I'd say you should play it because of how good it is!

25. RenzG

RenzG New Member

My childhood games were mostly Pokemon Red & Blue for the Gameboy and fighting games like Street Fighter, Marvel vs Capcom, etc. on the PS1. Then later, I started venturing to RPG games like Final Fantasy and Star Ocean, and I loved it ever since.

26. Edsel

Edsel New Member

As far as I remember the most exciting game for me when I was a young boy is the " tagu-taguan" (hide and seek). During my childhood this was the favorite game of my friend and cousins. I grew up in the province, so during that time street lights are not a common site in our small town and the darkness of the night adds excitement to the game. The "taya" (seeker) count from 1 to 20 while we hide in the trees and houses nearby. We use the only light post of the our street as the base. The most exciting part of the game is when the seeker finished counting and started to find us on by one. The seeker should guess our name correctly and shout it. If the seeker guess it right then the hider is out of the game. So, for us to evade being out of the game we device a trip to fool the seeker, we change our clothes with the other hider. It somehow tricks the seeker for sometime. So, really childhood is exciting and full of surprises. You will relate to this if you grew up in the province and we are at the same age.

27. Rontet

Rontet New Member

When I was a kid, I remembered one of my favorite games ever played on a family computer with a neighbor, it was super mario and contra. It was a huge hit, and my mom was about to beat me because I couldn't go to school just because I played it. I also remember that in my desperate desire to have it in our house, I almost cried to my dad the moment we went to the mall and bought him a family computer. I'm so obsessed with the super nice and popular super mario.