What if tommorrow is the end of the world?

Discussion in 'Magazine Article Writing' started by Graceraine Sarte, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Graceraine Sarte

Graceraine Sarte New Member

I give hug and kisses to the people i loved and we pray

2. Anonymous04

Anonymous04 New Member

If tomorrow is the end I will surely buy all the stuffs that I want. I will bake a cake the will surely loved by the most important people in my life. I will go to church with the one I love and say my prayers and thank you's to God that he gave me a beautiful life and a great family. Watch the night sky and stars before it ends, and I will compose a song by just starring at the beautiful stars. It's really terrifying to know that tomorrow will end and all you can do is wait as to what happens to the world. For me we cannot do anything to stop the world from crashing but we CAN do all the things we like before tragedy struck earth. We can't stop just knowing the world will end, we need to move forward and keep pushing to live our live to the fullest with no regrets.

3. edisut

edisut New Member

If tomorrow the end of the world I surrender to the God, and pray for forgive blazing.

zeap21 likes this.
  4. zeap21

zeap21 New Member

why wait for the end of the world to do it? you can do it now. just saying :whistle:

5. zeap21

zeap21 New Member

If tomorrow is the end of the world, i will still try my best to survive. lol but if the time i knew i won't survive, i will definitely call every single one of my loved ones and thank them for everything. God is watching, people. It's not too late to repent. God bless us all

6. Diana Jeane Baquing

Diana Jeane Baquing New Member

unnamed (5).jpg

If tomorrow is the end of the world, here are the things I would do:

I would go to a nice place savor the sunshine, the fresh air, the nice surroundings together with my family. We will have a picnic in the garden and eat all the delicious food that we want to eat because it is our last meal.

We would exchange words of endearment to each other, ask forgiveness for wrong doings, have a good fellowship with one another. We will enjoy the day with singing and dancing until nightime.

Before the end of the day, we will do some soul searching and prepare ourselves to meet our Creator. Surely tomorrow is the most exciting event in our lives, so sleep is nowhere to be found!

images (6).jpeg

7. janamila

janamila New Member

Ask yourself this question every morning. And then do at least one thing you would certainly do if tomorrow was the end of the world. It could be a good exercise to become aware of what really matters to us in our lives. I believe it would be refreshing in everyday life!

8. DenisMNE

DenisMNE Member

Very hard question.I guess the fear would be very much present, fear of unknown since we never really experienced the end of the world in our lifetime, haha.
    It would cause mass panic and I guess mass gathering among people that care for each other.
    I would be really stressed if end of the world gets us while I am away from my fiancee or parents, since I do not want to choose with whom should I spent last days.
    I would also pray for me and my family.

9. ediehabal

ediehabal New Member

If tomorrow is the end of the world the first thing I am going to do is to talk to God and ask for his forgiveness. I would tell him that I would offer my life to him. I am not scared and I would be thankful if this is according to his plan. :)

10. yennx

yennx New Member

If you would ask that question to people personally, typically they'd say that i'll tell my family and loved ones i love you or show their love through different things like hugging or kissing till the world ends, but for me it's not just that, i'm not saying i don't love them, instead, i'll do everything with them, everything we've ever wanted to do that we still didn't experience, life's just short, after a year ends you'll realize it's too fast, so, if tomorrow is the end of the world, i' would like to make memories with my loved ones, a lot of them, because for me, spending time with my family is the most precious thing i could give them, sharing laughter, happiness, care, and especially, love.

11. Divine Soriano

Divine Soriano New Member

upload_2018-4-17_0-13-34.jpeg
    I will pray if its the last day of the world I want to repent to God and worship Jesus the whole time I think that would everyone should do

12. Clemensau2

Clemensau2 New Member

Once somebody used to say: " The end of the world is the day I finally die", so I think it 's true, because you actually never know if "tomorrow" will come by sure; then we face everyday a little "end of the world" without dying in itself, what would make us to think better of which actions or which kind of behaviors we could achieve to be better persons even to give others the best of us, specially the children.

Lianne Goreo Horan likes this.
  13. Lianne Goreo Horan

Lianne Goreo Horan New Member

I would keep all my memories (pics, letters, etc) in a box and dug it in on our backyard. Hope somebody would see it on another world. SKL.

Clemensau2 likes this.
  14. Leejohn123

Leejohn123 New Member

I spend time with my family even in the last days together and remember all the fun memories that happened to our family