What if tommorrow is the end of the world?

Discussion in 'Magazine Article Writing' started by Graceraine Sarte, Nov 17, 2017.

1. macatangay

macatangay New Member

I've proven nothing yet in life yet but I will die happily and will not regret anything. Just by knowing that everything will end makes my heart flutter not that I want to die or anything but the thought of everything falling down, together with the war, pain and suffering of everyone makes my heart beat a lil bit faster.

2. grahamc

grahamc New Member

Everything will eventually come to an end and if it is tomorrow then I'll gladly accept it. For I've enjoyed my life and accomplish a great deal of things that makes me fulfilled. I will gladly give my life to God, to the nature so that for the last time everyone will be equally judged by God. No more wars, suffering, dying and et cetera for it is the end.

3. leovinodbelen

leovinodbelen New Member

If tommorow is the end of world, I would eat all the foods that I never ate before. Because its good things to die that my tummy is full, and if got to heaven I told to God that thank you my savior you wanted me to enter youre kingdom.

4. honeylaosanchez

honeylaosanchez New Member

If tomorrow is the end of the world then I will gladly accept it. Despite all the killings and the sins made every day in the world, I would not like it to end. Even if I do not want it to end I cannot do anything about it since it is destined to be that way. I would just make the most of my last day by saying sorry to those I have sinned against and say thank you to my parents for raising me up. I will prepare myself by spending the last day in my parents home which I was not able to do during the past few years.

5. conimj

conimj New Member

If tomorrow is the end of the world, I'd probably be ok with it. I'd try to spend as much time as I could with the people I love and try to not worry to much, especially if there's not much I could do.

6. bradko2001

bradko2001 New Member

I would have to have an survival kit, the best prepper could be made advantage of. Or if it doesn't providing proof does not last as valid I would have the bitcoin.

7. TOMSHANJ

TOMSHANJ Member

to me, if tomorrow was the end of the world my best solution is to be with my family , show them that I really love them and that they are the best thing that has ever happened in my life AND TO TELL THEM THAT I LOVE THEM SO MUCH BECAUSE I REALLY DO LOVE THEM SO MUCH AND ITS THE ONLY THING I CAN BE WITH AT THAT TIME

8. SerenityLove

SerenityLove New Member

Assuming that I still have 24 hours to live because tomorrow is the end of the world these are the things that I would do.

I would call up all my friends and thank them for being a part of my life. If I don't have their number, I'd probably post it on facebook so that they may read it.I would then contact the family members who I can't meet to say goodbye.I am going to call up my boyfriend to tell him that I love him. To my enemy, I would forgive him for the things that he's done to me and would tell him that I have always meant the best for him even when I was angry at him.I would make myself a hot cup of tea and snuggle in bed with a novel for half an hour or so.I would then take my mom out for a fancy lunch and go sightseeing with her.In the evening, I'll sit with my dog and stare at the sky change it's colour from blue to red and finally black. I'd give him his favourite treats.I'm going to stay at home with my parents and my dog. Watch TV, music, anything and tell them that I love them.I'm going to order pizza and eat all that I can.And, then, I'll finally pass into oblivion knowing that I had done all that I could, knowing that I lived my life in the best possible way I could.

Most people choose to travel as much as they can. I won't. I have my world and my adventure right beside me. :)

9. Bertram

Bertram New Member

I'm thinking about canned goods when someone says about the end of the world. When the world ends I don't think it goes the same way like what we've saw in some hollywood films. I would do my best to save my family and nothing else matter. If I can't then it ends there. There is nothing that we can do about it. Good things don't last they say.

10. Tehilah27

Tehilah27 Member

If tomorrow is the end of the world, I will pray to God and ask that all my sins be forgiven. I will then get all my money from the bank and prepare a feast for all my family. We will have fun and spend every second of the day together. I will let them all know how much I love and appreciate them and tell them that nothing is more important than they are to me. I won't want it to be a sad, nostalgic day though. I would want us to enjoy the day to the fullest.

11. elirose7890

elirose7890 Member

I have to assume first that ‘my knowledge’ of the world ending entails knowing the way the world would end. If I don’t, then long story short, I would just be with the my family and friends. I would spend my time for them and I will be there before the world ends. No chance of letting others believe me if I don’t have evidence even in thought of how it would end. I’d probably use the remaining money I have to purchase food and drinks so we can have a gathering somewhere (probably a hotel function room if I can book ahead as well) and just enjoy the remaining time with the people I’m with.

12. vk25

vk25 New Member

If the world was ending tomorrow I would gather my friends and have the best time of our life, then come home and eat a huge dinner with my family.

13. babayegabullies

babayegabullies New Member

First of all i will repent to all mighty God for the forgiveness of my shortcomings and sins. Then as many as i can i will meet my family members to tell them how much i love each one of them, hug them and say goodbye. I would call up all my friends to thank them for being a part of my life. I will post to facebook saying all my apologies to the people whom i hurt.

14. Scyllune

Scyllune New Member

If tomorrow will end, then it ends. I'll take a day off to talk to friends and family, settle accounts and clarify misunderstandings. I doubt that anyone will be running their shops and restaurants on that day, so I'll make myself something nice and decadent with what I have left in my refrigerator. I'll eat well and watch a nice movie with the people I care about if they've got the time.

I accept the inevitability of death. When faced with a situation where the world will end with finality, what can we really do? The movies aren't accurate. There's hardly going to be a hero that comes in last minute, waving around a halo of deus ex machina to solve the problem.

I will enjoy my last day in peace. Why fear the nothingness that follows after the end?

15. Flinn

Flinn New Member

If tomorrow is the end of the world, I would spend it with my family and spend every money I have. End of the world, everyone should spend it making their lives the best than the past days, away from stress and problems.

16. kervymestiola

kervymestiola New Member

The last time our society pondered seriously questions like this was in late 2012. You might recall the discussions, fears and anxieties leading up to December 21st of that year. People were speculating and debating at length about a Nostradamus prediction and how the Mayan calendar ends that day.

I suppose it all depends on what you think is important. Stewardship and faithfulness are neglected words in our society. Some of the questions above reflect concern for stewardship and faithfulness, including the one on planting a tree. We have a responsibility to care for life as long as we have it no matter what awaits us.

We so often live as if we will never die. Regardless of when the world ends, what if today were our last day? Do we live with a sense of urgency and purposiveness? According to the Bible, each of us is destined to die once and then face judgment for our deeds done in the body (Hebrews 9:27; 2 Corinthians 5:10).

How prepared are we to meet our Maker? How well have we cared for those God has made—people, animals, plants, and trees? We can get so preoccupied with looking out for number one, even in preparing for the world’s end. Ironically, we might become accomplices in bringing about the apocalypse by running over anyone or anything that gets in the way of our grand escape. We need to make haste slowly. So, no matter what else we do, stop long enough to smell some flowers and plant some trees along the way.

17. Leenvel

Leenvel New Member

If tomorrow would be the end of the world I would probably do everything that I need to do, I would hug and tell everyone that I Love them and tell them that I'm sorry. And after that I would probably stay inside our house with those people, because for me the tomorrow's event will be so dreadful for the world will be envelop with a pain and sorrow. But I never hope for that event to come.

18. jessaann23

jessaann23 New Member

If tomorrow will be my last day on this world, I will definitely make the most out of it and spend the last hours with my loved ones. The first people I will visit are my parents and tell them how grateful I am for all the unconditional love they've given me. Likewise, I'll take the opportunity to apologize for my mistakes and hurting them in the past.
    Then, I will prepare for a festive meal that we can all share and celebrate, to give them a great last memory before the world ends.

19. rustypaller

rustypaller Member

I remember 2012 was predicted to be the end of the world. I mean, 2012 has long passed and we are still alive, so it was obviously not true. But since then, I have been fascinated with the idea of the end of the world. Hypothetically, whether it is a zombie apocalypse or a flood, if I knew tomorrow the world was going to turn upside-down, this is the countdown of what I would do today.

20. rustypaller

rustypaller Member

At the end the day, my family is my safe-haven. If tomorrow is the end of the world, I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.

21. rustypaller

rustypaller Member

I won’t fear that something will go wrong or that I’m going to get hurt anymore because I will die tomorrow anyway.

22. rustypaller

rustypaller Member

Money wouldn’t matter anymore. I would spend however much I want.

23. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

First I would do all the things that I wanted to do but was not able to. I would wish everyone well. I would go to confession and make peace with the Lord. I would then go outside and embrace the end. That is what I would do.

24. map8813

map8813 Member

If tomorrow is the end of the world. I will thank God for giving me life to live in his paradise. I will then spend my whole time with my family and loved ones. I will show them my love and care every single moment. We don't know our time, but we need to be ready. So now, express your feelings, do what you want and thank God for all the blessings you have received.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

25. vebselpo

vebselpo Member

Then you cannot do anything about it. Just accept it with open hands be ready and say goodbye to the world.

26. Chaiya

Chaiya Member

Every night before we sleep is always the end of another world/reality and upon waking up is a new world/reality. I will do what I do best - love.
    But just for this topic, the end of the world (physical terms) and if it was made known that it is indeed tomorrow, I will forgive and ask for forgiveness, I want peace before I go, I want love to fill me before I go, I want no qualms before I leave the Earth.. and maybe, just maybe, in another world I get the chance to exist again, there won't be any karmic experience anymore, I will start afresh and new.

27. jackiejackie

jackiejackie Member

If tomorrow would be the end... then it would be too late for me to travel around the world, but maybe just enough to let the people I love know just how much I love them. Then, I would pray with all sincerity that God would welcome our souls in His dwelling that we all may abide in His presence for eternity.

28. mayprincessmanalo

mayprincessmanalo New Member

What if tomorrow is the end of the world. I would like to be with my family spending time together. Even the last minute of my life i want to spend it with them, because for nothing else is important than our family. And pray to God that even in the life after death if can still be with my family.Our souls will be with him depends on his will.

29. If tomorrow be the end of the world, I would like to show my love to my beloved family and to the people I love. I will take the time left to enjoy the beautiful things around me. Of course to be honest we don't want that to happen so each and every day we pray to God praise him glorify him thank him for all the good and bad things that happen to us. We must show other people as well to do the same. After all God is good all the time.

30. Wolfiend

Wolfiend Member

To be honest, I haven't thought of the world ending.
    What I do think about is the fall of human civilization. Like what if the events from 'The Walking Dead' were to actually happen? The idea actually terrifies me but also excites me at the same time.
    I know. It's weird and frankly just not normal.
    But what if, right?