What if tommorrow is the end of the world?

Discussion in 'Magazine Article Writing' started by Graceraine Sarte, Nov 17, 2017.

1. If tommorow is the end of the world, I'll pray to God with my family to guide us everywhere we go.

2. Kiyen96

Kiyen96 Member

If tomorrow is the end of the world i will call my family members and we will spend together in our home and enjoy the last day of our life with prayer and thanks giving unto God. We will also conduct a Bible study in our place we just share to each other that after this end of the world there is eternity in heaven if we accept our Lord us our savior and followed his words.

3. carbs16

carbs16 Member

I tomorrow will be the end of the world, i am not yet ready. I havent done good. I want to help my family. I want to see my future son and marry the man of my life. But it tomorrow will be the end, i will pray to God that His plan will happen. I will thank my family and friends.

4. elliethegypsy

elliethegypsy Member

Well, if tomorrow is the last day of mankind here on Earth, I'll absolutely gather my loved ones in one island, just have a barbecue, hamburger and fries party. That's probably the best and last memory I could bring with me when the world ends.

5. ChiiChobitx

ChiiChobitx New Member

If tomorrow is the end of the world. Maybe today I will start to make my loved ones the most happiest man on earth ;)
    I will travel to Korea meet my Idols. Go to the places I watch in koreanovelas.
    Gonna live life to the fullest.
    Help people cherish the greatness of the Lord and pray to him.
    Give thanks for all the moments I have experience.

6. Sabrina92

Sabrina92 New Member

I always live in today. Every one knows this world will die some time in future, maybe tomorrow. So I love to live in today, even what ever I do daily, I do it feeling this as my last day on earth. Nobody can say he/she would live forever here. So live for today and do what ever want to do but remember before ending day do apologize for your sins from others, from Your God. That's reason I don't think for tomorrow nor take stress on my mind as if tomorrow would be the last day on this earth.