What impact do you want to leave in this world?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by christhon, Jan 9, 2019.

Tags:
  1. christhon

christhon New Member

I'm just curious about what people in this site wants to do and achieve with their life? Their purpose. It can be as simple as being the best parent ever or changing the world to be a better place by becoming a president.

2 people like this.
  2. ha188

ha188 New Member

I just think about the impact I leave at the end of each day - treating people and all living things kindly

3 people like this.
  3. Plantgal

Plantgal New Member

I want to be remembered for seeking knowledge and never staying stagnant. I love to learn and teach others what I have studied. I want others to not think that your to old to learn something new.

2 people like this.
  4. Var

Var New Member

I wish i could make this world a nicer place. Where struggling each moment wasn't the norm. Where one didn't have to lose for the other to win. A world where there was enough to look forward to and there was meaning in existence. how's that going to happen is something i haven't figured like most who wish to change the world.

2 people like this.
  5. Charlotte03

Charlotte03 New Member

I hope I can show to all the people how much our God loves us. I want all the people to know that money is not everything. That when you put God in the center of your life everything will be in the right place, that we do not need to fight. Love is all we need. We are perfectly uniquely created by God with a purpose. I hope everybody get to know their purpose in life.

2 people like this.
  6. kathcv910

kathcv910 New Member

The impact that I want to leave the world is you are never alone. There are certain people who took out lives simply because they always think that they are alone in this world with no one to talk to, no friends to share problems and mostly no family to share their problems with. I believe that at some point we feel alone. And there is nothing to be alone, sometimes. Because by being alone; it helps us to ponder some thoughts about our selves, career and some others. But I believe by being alone we learn to talk to God, our Heavenly Father. I know that we may not saw him before and we do not even got to hear what he says to us physically.

But with this thought, God has never left us alone. There are times when we questioned him, plead for his mercy, forgiveness, blessings to come but we haven't got a reply. God works in mysterious ways even with the simplest things, and even a co-passenger sharing about his life and some others.

I want to let the world know that YOU are not alone. Search for silence, take time to pray and listen. For God never leaves his people hanging. Never.

2 people like this.
  7. Vonthe1

Vonthe1 New Member

Devon here aging the impact i would love to leave when im gone is equality. Everyone in the world need to be treated fairly. We should all have the same rights no matter where we are or how much money we make. The world will be a greater place

2 people like this.
  8. christhon

christhon New Member

That is definitely inspiring. It might seem simple to some but I believe if everyone will have the same mindset, I can't imagine how peaceful and great this world we can live in. I feel there is so much positivity in your life and I hope that you will keep that optimistic and kind trait of you forever.

1 person likes this.
  9. christhon

christhon New Member

Definitely great! That is something that I also want to achieve because I believe that human potential is limitless, we can never know to what extent we can improved ourselves but what i find interesting is that you are willing to teach others what you will know. What a beautiful soul

1 person likes this.
  10. christhon

christhon New Member

Good answer, but I've read somewhere that struggle is not completely bad because it makes us stronger and It makes appreciate our times of peace. I don't disagree though and I really like that you want a world where people don't need to lose in order for other to win. That is an abundance mindset where you are not pulling people down to raise yourself but you want to be better together with the people around you.

1 person likes this.
  11. Impalals01

Impalals01 New Member

I want to be able to leave a positive impact. I think that it's important for people to understand and be able to see that I was a positive influence and able to help others.

12. valspaulding

valspaulding New Member

My stand in the world is for Contribution. To be a contribution to others, my family, the world. I am committed to this at my deepest core, I want to contribute to my family in every way possible - to our extended family by helping in any way that we are able to. To be a contribution to my kids by being the best parent possible and giving them everything they need and by being there for every moment possible. For the world I stand in contribution by being there for as many people as I can, treating others the way that I would want to be treated, leading by example and standing in possibility.

13. divine00

divine00 New Member

14. zenithboi

zenithboi New Member

One of the fulfilments of life is making a positive impact on this earth.
    As for me, I want to touch lives positively by helping the needy and serving humanity.
    It is good to leave your footprints on the sands of time.
    But positivity matters a lot.

15. SurferJo

SurferJo New Member

As a nature lover, I wish to spread awareness that our planet it dying because of us- because of how we dispose our waste and how much it affects the world we live in. Yes, it's not visible, but it's there. We need to take more care of our environment because if not, the future is not going to be as bright.