What is frienship to you?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by yzekiel, Jul 25, 2017.

1. love224

love224 New Member

Friendship is the one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself. They are the people you don't talk to every single day, you don't need to talk to each other for weeks or even months. But when you do, it's as if you'd never stopped talking. And they are also the one who listen to all your bullshit, tells you that its a bullshit and listen to some more.

2. yesido_loida23

yesido_loida23 New Member

Friendship for me is one of the greatest provision our loving God provided us. As Proverbs 17:17 says " A true friend loves at all times. " Because no man is an island that's why we can't live on our own and probably we need friends.
    Friendship is not a just a one man effort, like relationship as couple it needs time and effort from both parties. It needs respect too. Both of the involved must cultivate those things to gain a true, long and lasting friendship for life.

3. Louie Alcoriza

Louie Alcoriza New Member

Friendship is about people who care for each other, it is a relationship that come and go. Friendship is were two or more people who laughs and spend quality time together. Friendship is wonderful because a friend can provide an immense amount of support and comfort in good times and in bad.

4. Coral7

Coral7 New Member

Friendship is a very special relationship between people. Is something that needs to be take care of. Having good friends is like the extension of your own family. Friends are people that you met throughout the years, people that you feel comfortable with, that might have the same tastes as you, that listen to your problems, that are always there to give you a hand, or to give you words of encouragement, they are present in the good and bad times of your life. We have to be thankful if we have good friendships, and let them know how important they are in our lives. I have very good friends in my life and I'm thankful for that.

5. Eduvesa24

Eduvesa24 New Member

Friendship is like a family. A long lost sister. They are the people who are there for you. They are the people who really know you. Friendship can make you laugh and go crazy with. You can talk to them anything. They share your pain and they are your greatest support. They are the people you love to be around with. You share the same passion and you can go travel to places together and will help you see how beautiful life is with them. Friendship is a strong bond that is very hard to shatter.

6. KenjiSanglay04

KenjiSanglay04 New Member

Friendship is the best thing that ever happened and gone to my life. They are my second family and the best thing is they are different for being abnormal family to me. I can share things that I cannot share to my mom and dad but for them I can say my problems easily. Lots of laughs that cannot be count when with them. All of my real super friends cannot be changed to any amount of money here in the world, without them my life is incomplete <3

7. kgail

kgail New Member

Friendship to me is a like having a sibling with a different parents. They laugh at you and with you. Do crazy things together. Be there when they need you especially those in the hard times. Being true to everything that you do and what you tell them. Because a true friend will never judge you they will always understand.

8. Rein_15

Rein_15 New Member

Friendship is next to family, the peer that will help you to reach your dreams, they will help you to enter the real world of happiness, they will help you on surpassing your challenges in life, they will never leave you even on your darkest time.

9. yceiiya

yceiiya New Member

Friendship has a deep meaning to me. I can totally say that I am not your friend if I am not comfortable with you. During high school and college days, there's a group of friends where you belong. Maybe four to six students in a group, right? You are with them whatever you do in school. You are all close to each other, shared funny moments and laugh together. But not all in that group are willing to listen to your problems or empathize with you. In life, there's a lot of people you can be with if you are happy or if you are successful but there are only a few people that will struggle with you especially if you are feeling down. That few people in my life are my friends. And its the real meaning to me of what we called friendship. A person that you can share your thoughts and feelings.

10. Vashuan

Vashuan New Member

FRIENDSHIP, for me, it's a kind of relationship similar to us with our families and to our lovers. A kind of relationship that requires love, equality and acceptance without asking of something in return. FRIENDSHIP is also something special. For the ones who deserve that we can consider as our true and real friends, indeed.

11. tripleseven

tripleseven New Member

Friendship means for me is if he/she transparent to you, meaning for example your are currently doing a wrong way, he/she will tells you directly and explain to you not to do. And he will guide/help you to the right way.

12. xvinskee1

xvinskee1 New Member

Friendship this is when you and him/her is comfortable to each other and helping each other everytime there's problem or chalengges

13. Vashuan

Vashuan New Member

FRIENDSHIP, for me, it's a kind of relationship similar to us with our families and to our lovers. A kind of relationship that requires love, equality and acceptance without asking of something in return. FRIENDSHIP is also something special. For the ones who deserve that we can consider as our true and real friends, indeed.

14. ilovesarah08

ilovesarah08 New Member

Friendship is about two people who trust each other. A true friend can be your family. You can share all the tiniest details without hesitations. Even though you didn't communicate always, you know that deep inside your hearts are still connected. A true friend will stay with you through ups and downs. A friend also defend you from people who degrades you. He/She don't tolerate the bad things you've done instead he/she will guide you on the right path. A friend will support you and love you unconditionally.

I know it's hard to find a true friend but if you have one, treasure it. They are one of the best people in the world so show them always that you appreciate and love them.

15. Davisho

Davisho Member

True Friends are someone who help each other regardless of the price. a friend also lets you know right from wrong if you want to hear the truth or not because they care that much and don't want to see you have troubles in your life.

16. yeeshin11

yeeshin11 Member

Friendship means forever connection to someone. A true friend accepts who you are and at the same time helps you to become who you should be, a true friend is someone who will help you in times of need and always be there in good times and bad times. I have a lot of friends and i know that I am still counting many years being with them.

17. Friendship. It is a word which is hard to find now a days. You can easily find friends but are they really true? Is the connection/relationship real? Friendship is a strong bond between people. It is something wielded overtime. It is something which is pure and real. When you have that bond their is someone you can lean on when your about to fall. Who give a helping hand when nobody believes in you. Someone who make you feel your not alone. Someone who guide you to right path. The word friendship is not something you can find anywhere, it is something that must be proven and tested in season and time.

18. Friendship. It is a word which is hard to find now a days. You can easily find friends but are they really true? Is the connection/relationship real? Friendship is a strong bond between people. It is something wielded overtime. It is something which is pure and real. When you have that bond their is someone you can lean on when your about to fall. Who give a helping hand when nobody believes in you. Someone who make you feel your not alone. Someone who guide you to right the path.The word friendship is not something you can find anywhere, it is something that must be proven and tested in season and time.

19. Friendship. It is a word which is hard to find now a days. You can easily find friends but are they really true? Is the connection/relationship real? Friendship is a strong bond between people. It is something wielded overtime. It is something which is pure and real. When you have that bond their is someone you can lean on when your about to fall. Who give a helping hand when nobody believes in you. Someone who make you feel your not alone. Someone who will not leave by your side in every twist and turns, up and downs in your life. Someone who guide you to right the path.The word friendship is not something you can find anywhere, it is something that must be proven and tested in season and time.

20. hanapotako

hanapotako New Member

friendship is a relationship that no matter what happen, no matter how long you never seen each other still you manage to catch up.

21. rhyzom

rhyzom Member

Having known each other since kids and being fully aware how full of sh*t we may be, but being genuine and - at least in some ways - reliable. Is one definition I can think of anyway.

22. Real friends are the best kind of people so you hold onto them and cherish their friendship as these are people that keep it real and will always be there for you.

23. Serifina_Lovelace

Serifina_Lovelace New Member

My concept of friendship is about trust and openness: they should be able to say whatever they feel around you and be able to do things with you and not be afraid of being judged for what you do as friends. Sometimes, my concept of friendship is also being there when others have abandoned you.

My concept of friendship does not revolve around time because no matter how long friendships last, sometimes they are not as intimate as they should be; if your friendship is like that then there is a certain disconnect between you two and thus it should be resolved.

24. Austhalina

Austhalina Member

Friendship is the one who could be their for u at all times, sharing problems or happiness.
    They are like your second family a sister or a brother. We all need a friend. True friendship will love treat each other as sister ir brother that no one could make secrets or doing bad behind them. We must treasure our friends because they are always been their when it comes to problems or happines thay they could support u or help u, enjoyinf life with them too.

25. chloe050617

chloe050617 New Member

True friendship never break up.

26. Yanguria

Yanguria New Member

Friendship is a permanent bond, it is the kind of relationship that keeps people together through the years and through hardship, no matter what.
    I feel like many people forget the value that a friendship held over the years has; sometimes the best are the ones that survive so long.
    I also believe that true friendship does not need to be "looked after" as many people say; while it is true that you need to care about the person you're friends with, it is also true that you don't need to obsess over it.
    As a matter of fact, my best friends are the ones I see after years of no-contact and treat as if I'd been seeing them nearly every day.

27. MirelaElena

MirelaElena New Member

Friendship is a strong connection between two or more people. It is based on honesty, trust, love and support. I can't imagine a friendship built on lies. It will come to a dead end.
    Nowadays friendships aren't lasting like they did in the past. Teens forget the meaning of a friendship and love to betray or lie in horrible way.
    Friendship should be something pure.

28. kakarot_72

kakarot_72 New Member

Its my life. Without them I'm nothing. Friendship is the only thing which i have. So they are my everything .

29. jonniel123

jonniel123 Member

Friends is like a family they are acting like crazy. Friends is the one that you open all your heartache, sadness in life.