What is frienship to you?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by yzekiel, Jul 25, 2017.

1. anjie2288

anjie2288 Member

Friendship to me is like having a family because when you become friends with someone especially to the closest one they become a part of your family. Having a friendship or besfriend is nice because you have someone to talk to when your in your true self i mean in a friends you can be who you are.

2. Rjhane18

Rjhane18 New Member

FRIENDSHIP is something. "THE REAL ONE" but you have one friend in every stage of your life and your BLESSED if you have one in all stages. For me when you say that were FRIENDS its something because you chose me not because you need me but you know that I can be your sister not by blood but in heart. FRIENDSHIP can behold something thru the point that no one can crush them. FRIENDSHIP motivates you inspire you create something crazy, out of this world drama.

3. raquelbahian1

raquelbahian1 New Member

For me, friendship is a secure refuge, whoever has found one has found a treasure.
    In life, there are instances where you fully reach your limitations. You fail countless times, get rejected, try over again and yet, still get stuck in the verge of the same situation. It's maddening...just by the mere thought of it. But, we will come to the point where those situations will make us realize that we are just only humans and we can't become a mosaic of perfection. Sometimes, we need a person to help us lift our burdens and motivate us in conquering our "Goliaths".
    I was in high school back then, when I met my companion. Despite all the challenges we faced, she manages to help me pull through out of it along with her. She cares a lot for the people around her and treats them like family. She also taught me to have the courage and always be kind. She inspires me because she's religious and also lives by the Bible standards. I have a couple of other friends now actually. But, surely no one could ever replace a good friend like her.

4. emig

emig New Member

It says in the Word of God in Proverbs 17:17, "A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.". I do believe in this, that a true friend always there at all times. It is easily to recognize a fake friend when hardship comes. But a true friend will not leave you even in hard times. He is there when you are in your ups and still there in your downs.

He will tell you not only your positives but will also honestly warn of your negatives. Sometimes he will tell you the truth even if it will hurt you, that letting you believe in a lie. "Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.", (Proverbs 27:6). But beware of those who likes to flatter with words, that is a red sign for a friend.

And sometimes there is a friend who is closer than a brother, "A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.", (Proverbs 18:24) This kind of friend is whom you can rely on, he may even endangered his own life for you.

5. ennaid

ennaid New Member

Friendship is a strong invisible bond that connects a person to another that is formed through circumstances that are sometimes quite unexpected. It is the fundamental of loyalty, respect and trust that takes along time to be formed.

In the good times and the bad times you won't be left behind as long as you strengthened your friendship.

6. babyheart

babyheart New Member

Friendship is like being family, sticking together through good times and the bad. Although being physically present is much appreciated, just a phone call or chat can make a big impact because a friend keeps a person sane. Friendship is sharing memories and creating new adventures together.

7. Firefly29

Firefly29 New Member

Friendship is someone who will tell you honestly your flaws and shortcomings. Someone who will knock you up when your knocked down. Someone who is hard to find but harder to let go. Someone you can trust your hidden secrets. Someone who enjoys your victory and not be jealous about it. Someone who will laugh at your corny jokes. Someone who you can cry on and comfort you.
    I guess i found that someone!

8. Misuzu

Misuzu New Member

For me, a friend is someone who you've, at minimum, reached a certain level of trust with. They're someone who accepts you for who you are as a person and doesn't spread negative comments about you. They keep your best interests in mind and do their best to support you in whatever way they can. They know and understand your limits whilst respecting them at the same time. They're someone you feel comfortable being yourself around and feel safe with. They cherish you as a person and you cherish them back. There are lots and lots of different types of friends and each one is unique in their own way, but for me the aforementioned is probably what I would define a friend as in my eyes.

9. jpearl2328

jpearl2328 New Member

Sisterhood and family, that's how I value and define friendship. I have few close friends but I can proudly say that our small community truly stood the test of time. Our camaraderie started more than two decades ago, while some dated back from our pre school days. We have different personalities and preferences but we always have this mutual respect and genuine concern for each other. I feel blessed for the gift of friendship.

10. Mayeth

Mayeth New Member

Friendship is the one relationship in one people.That also important like a part of family.

11. mlfreya01

mlfreya01 New Member

Friendship is a relationship between you and your friends but not just a regular friendship. But it will most likely to be you another family. They are the friends you can rely on when ever you need help or you're going through a lot of problems. They will always be by your side supporting and helping you through rough times. They maybe not your sister or brother in blood but they are in your heart. You support each other, you tell each other whether or not you are doing the right or wrong. They will not put you in danger but will ensure your security. In short they are like your parents.

12. Marji-rFUJ

Marji-rFUJ New Member

For me, Friendship is a blessing that can make you the happiest person in the world. It's really hard to find but it is supportive, comfortable, always lifts you up and of course it is close to your heart. It's like laughing too loud with someone without caring about your expression. Not just a shoulder to cry on but a clown to laugh with and I am proud to say that I love my Best friend.

13. Jlaw121017

Jlaw121017 New Member

Friendsship is all about being comfortable with someone. A person who accepts you of who you are, cares for you, and always there for you no matter what happens.

14. SGreed

SGreed New Member

Friendship occurs at different stages of life and in different degrees of importance and transcendence. Friendship is born when people find common concerns. There are friendships that are born within minutes of relating and others that take years to do so. True friendship lasts a lifetime.
    There may be "friendly" relationships that involve one person and another type of "personality" or an animal form. For example, some people classify their relationship with a dog as friendship, not in vain is the latter known as "man's best friend. Friendship can also occur even between two or more animals of different species, although it is a relationship without reasoning use and human thought freedom.

15. For me friendship is like marriage as you live together for better or for worse.

16. Roy Luis

Roy Luis Member

The first type of friend in the friendship is an acquaintance. This is the beginning of all basics and deeper friendships. This is the person with whom, is only known on a pure, and basic level. The insight into this person's life is merely an observation from a person's perception. Usually, these are the types of friends that a person may meet in school, at work, local hangouts, or somewhere that is frequented often. They are greeted with a mere smile and daily greeting.