What is hard to find true love or to earn money?

Discussion in 'Books' started by Bcaluag, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Bcaluag

Bcaluag Member

I find this both hard., nowadays its hard yo find true people who can love you with good intention,. It also hard to earn money you need to exert too much effort just to earn money for you to live.
    How about you? What is much harder for you?.

2. songbird11

songbird11 New Member

It's hard to find because these things require more effort than modern media likes to portray. Not everything is just, "Do [x] and get instant gratification with [reward] (which in this case would be money or a loving spouse)". Things that bring true value to your life also require the most commitment.

3. Rooneey

Rooneey Member

I think true love is hard to find nowadays. You never know if that someone is loyal to you and love you forever. While money you can easily find it if you are hardworking. You have to make an effort to earn money. If you love what you were doing i guess one day you will be successful. While true love, it will come to you in a right time you just have to wait.

4. renzobusmion

renzobusmion New Member

They both hard to find, in order to have money you must have to work hard, in order to find love you must have to be understanding and caring. But the most hard to find is an individual who care about love than wealth.

5. JACKZ1029

JACKZ1029 New Member

its hard to find true love nowadays for lots of people who dont know what is love is and dont know the real meaning of love. you can say you have someone you love but you cannot say totally if he/she loves you also. you can have it but are you sure you can feel it?..its a different situation. and for me thers no such thing as true love, if you loved someone just love it nomatter what. in the other hand earning money is easy as long as you have dedication and you are resourceful to find a job that suits your skills to earn money.

6. safi35

safi35 New Member

both require hard work and a lot of effort. if you keep trying and stay positive you will always succeed.

7. doohac

doohac New Member

I'd go with both. But the thing with love is, there is no guarantee even if you work hard for it and put your best effort. In money though, if you just work hard and give your best and be smart about it, eveentually, it'll come. might not be big, but it'll come.

8. alzjytdf

alzjytdf New Member

What is hard to find, true love or to earn money? For me, it's both. Love is everywhere but there is only one true love for every person in this world. To earn money is really hard to find because it needs a lot of requirements for you to become hire in a job. Both for me is hard because there is no easy money or easy love nowadays. If you want to find your true love, go ask for it through your prayers to God because he is the one who knows what is the best for you and what yo deserve. You need to put your trust and hopes to God that he will set a great timing and perfect person for you. Likewise, in finding a job, you need to pass all the requirements and qualifications to get a better job but skills is what more important than grades because grades doesn't define how a person is great with his job and also attitude is most important of all.

9. BigEyes

BigEyes Member

What is hard to find true love or to earn money?

I think both.I've been trying to find the right one for me for more than 5 years but still not able to find it,And about earning money is really hard.I am working more than 8 hours a day everyday at an internet cafe as an attendant.most of my time is spent at work.I work 9am till 7pm.When I get home I feel tired.In the morning I need to wake up early to prepare food for my daughter and do some cleaning inside and outside the house or washing the laundry before going to work.At work most of the time I am busy but still trying to find an extra income.That's the reason why I am here in this site.Hoping to earn extra income.Too hard to be a single mom.I need to work hard.Facing the computer more than 8 hours is drying my brain.Makes me feel tired.But this is my job.This is the way I earn money for my daughter.And I will do everything for her.

10. nunox33

nunox33 New Member

Honestly, I think true love and earn lots of money are both hard things to find. One is an emotional thing the other is material. It depends on a person and what it needs, but whatever they desire it will always be difficult. There is not a quick rich scheme or true love will wait for us right around a corner, it doesn't happen like that.
    Because if it was easy everybody would do it.

11. jom1822

jom1822 New Member

true love is hard to find .. money if you work hard youmake more money ..

12. jessaann23

jessaann23 New Member

True love is harder to find because we now live in the century where people are just afraid to commit and prefer hook-ups rather than having a long term relationships. It's just sad that many people are no longer sincere when it comes to love. Unlike with earning money where you just need to work hard, love requires a lot more from your partner- time, understanding, sacrifice, etc.

13. hlabajosa1966

hlabajosa1966 Member

TRU LOVE is harder to find compare to earn money ,people now a days are more advance and sophisticated in looking for a perfect mate .Generation of TODAY'S are busy with their computer ,phone and Party ,they dont have time for Love cause they don't like long term commitment.

14. Twinklebisnar

Twinklebisnar Member

To find true love is very hard especially nowadays that most people have a high standard regarding on their partner preference. It is also hard to find because not all people can meet the person that will make them experience true love. Money can earn anytime if you put effort.

15. Both for me. it is not easy to find it. earning money you should have determination and patience. it requires efforts and sacrifices. same in love if you found your love true love both of you should make an efforts to make your relationship strong and healthy.

16. rvtamayo

rvtamayo Member

True love is a commitment and an obligation. The reason why many relations fail is that they are not willing to sacrifice and they seek happiness than the hardship that makes the relationship strong. True love is the ability to accept the shortcomings of your partner while transitioning into a better person. This creates a strong foundation and requires patience. We can generate money if we know how it works and we can make our money make more money for us. But we cannot force somebody to love us back the way we love them. That is true love, able to accept the reality and continue loving the person without asking anything in return.

17. Geofrey93

Geofrey93 Member

People say love is the best feeling in the world and that those who are lucky enough to experience it are the happiest people in the world. That money should never be compared to love because love is endless and money can't buy love. It's true but reality is something else and hard to accept.

18. joanarc321

joanarc321 Member

Nowadays, both true love and earning money is definitely hard to find. In true love, even if you exert effort or give it your best shot, you will not know if that person you think is your true love will reciprocate you love in the end. It could be one-sided love and its only you who felt true love. In true love, not all efforts are compensated. However, in earning money, if you exert efforts in making yourself valuable to the company you are working in, then there will be a fat chance that you will be financially compensated based on intellectual capabilities and being an asset to the company.

19. Olaybat

Olaybat New Member

For me I think it's hard to earn money because I see many people that are poor and dying to find job or to money.

20. klynne18

klynne18 New Member

For me, It's harder to find true love than earning money. A lots of jobs are there anywhere and anytime. You could easily apply for a job and earn money rather than finding true love. Some may say that there are million and even billions of people here on earth, but it doesn't mean that in one glimpse you could actually find true love. You may know one person that changes your life and thinks that he/she is the one. but you may not say what would happen next, when you wake up or even the next day, month or year if he/she is still the one that you knew. Everything changes, we may not know. So if you have found your true love then congratulations. There are rare/few people out there who is really serious about true love, so for me earning money is much easier.

21. Anjin

Anjin Member

It's true love. My boyfriend died last December 2018 and I'm still struggling how toovercome this. He gave me the love I never found in anyone, I can feel his love even his gine. It's hard to find true love, it comes to you when you least expect it but you have to cherish the love that was given to you. You have to treasure it, its the greatest gift of all, LOVE. You can earn money, you can create plans how to earn money. It maybe hard to earn it, but eventually you will have it if you just work hard and set proper plan. It is just a material thing in the worl. Money is everywhere, so you can find it easilly and also Money is the source of all bad things. But with love, you can overcome anything. It's hard to find, and also finding the right person who will give you the love of your life. Love is a gift from God but it's hard to find when you focus your life in material things.

22. Malyn16

Malyn16 New Member

If you are not a lazy people(sorry) money is easy to find.. So thats why true love for me is the hardest to find i can find money easily in a good way but true love you cant find it that easy. I've been married two weeks or three weeks now to have that marriage and true love its takes me almost 13 years because true love is hard to find and i found it in another miles away now a days many said its true love or they found the one .But it is true love once your partner respect you and love you as much as he love god and marry you and put god in the center of your relationship.. Yes i am newly married but i can say its true love and true love is very hard to find. God bless

23. baby123

baby123 New Member

Both are hard to find but for me finding true love is a little bit more harder. To find true love, you have to adjust in all circumstances, you have to be patient, you have to be resilient enough for the post-heartaches to get to the ONE, you have to endure a lot of things before finding true love and that's what i thought was hard.Unlike finding money, if you are not lazy then even for those little opportunities to make a living, you'll grab it.

24. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

To be honest: both. You have to put in a lot of time and effort for both these things. You put your heart and soul to it if you want to succeed. You never give up and till you win. It depends on what matters to you but it won't com easy for both these choices.

25. Serdiek

Serdiek Member

Nowadays finding true love is one of the biggest task. You can easily find money in one way or the other, but when it comes to true love, it will be very hard for you to find a person that truly loves you with good intention.

26. Kabi

Kabi New Member

I mean, once u find something u can do well and do it properly you'll end up making nice amount of money, it's not hard you just have to do the right thing and focus on it. I definitely think you shouldn't try to "find" your true love, it just comes with everything else, it will happen if u just let it happen. Love is something u can't go looking for, it has to come to you. Be open minded and do not be afraid to take chances.

27. Yelyel

Yelyel New Member

For me true love, Because some people just want to play and some people just want to love you, its really hard to define its true or not, And i believe it is for you it will be for you, Destiny will find always way to match the people who really meant for each other. Just wait for the god perfect time. :)