What is love

Discussion in 'Books' started by Ialvarez, Jul 19, 2018.

Tags:
  1. coutinho666

coutinho666 New Member

Love? This is complicated, I think each person may have a different opinion. For me, love is in the little things of everyday life, in the simplest gestures, in the least used words. "Drive carefully" is love. "Take a coat, it's cold" is love. "I care about you" is love. It is these little gestures that, however small they are, they make the world, they make love.

2. conniemac

conniemac New Member

Love is one of the greatest feeling you can imagine. It’s exciting, it’s happiness. Sometimes it hurts, it is painful but it gives us a lesson - a lesson that no matter what happens love is a gift to be thankful for. Not everybody get to experience what you experienced and it molded you to the person you are today. It made you stronger, it made you more beautiful and it made your life full. It can make your life miserable but hey, that depends on how you view it. It is said that “It’s better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all”. It’s a blessing.

3. kayereal

kayereal New Member

What is love for me? Love is a proof of giving respect to others.

4. Gabriellove

Gabriellove New Member

Love is profound we all experience it. It's more astronomically immense than us(stronger than us), though we can invite it into our lives, we do not have the control over the how, when and where love commences to express itself. In general love is Stronger than our feelings.

5. Monique Bakker

Monique Bakker New Member

This is such a beautiful subject but in a way has its complexities. How we view love in our lives will depend on how we experience it. Love that is unconditional, to me, will always win. I do believe people in their sickness recuperate fast when they're surrounded with the presence of love in their lives, kids developed confidently when they know, they are loved but tough love in raising kids these days is a must as well.
    Regardless what kind of love you're having with the different relationships you're in, to love with dignity, respect and responsibility is such a total package. Love, love, love!

6. lapizote13

lapizote13 New Member

♪ Baby don't hurt me, no more ♪

Just kidding.

For me, love is hard to describe. It's just a feeling that anyone who feels it, experience a feeling of warmth and comfort. Without love, a person can feel that their life is useless and without meaning. What's important is to believe that love is possible, no matter your situation. If you feel that no one cares for you, that's simply not true. There will always be someone that will care for you.

As Chris Martin of Coldplay has said in his song Up and Up:
    ♪ Believe in love ♪

7. heniagalvezjames

heniagalvezjames New Member

Love is what you get with your family, friends and loved ones simply by having quality time with them. You will feel the love when someone smiles at you, you know it is love when you forgive other people who did something bad to you. Love is not hard to find because you can feel it every morning you wake up and when you spent your time with your family

8. jovick

jovick New Member

Love is the most overwhelming emotion human can experience. Love is bigger than us, it comes to us unexpectedly and we can not control it on how , when and where it starts to express itself. Maybe that's the reasons why many believe in love at first sigh. Sometimes love does not struck like a bolt of lightning and you are not prepared for it.

9. courtney00

courtney00 New Member

What is Love? Love is God, If you're with God then you have than Love. Love is God, God is Love. <3

10. magz25

magz25 New Member

for me LOVE is giving everything what you have to the person you love.

friends,neighbors,family and special someone.

love is you care someone.you believe someone and you make someone happy.everyone

specially love is form God so we will spread love to anyone but theres a lot of differences of love.love to your special someone love to your family and love to your friends or others.there are different feelings for them.so let us spread love no hate just love so our life will be full of happiness and hope.

11. magz25

magz25 New Member

love will never ever be complicated.because when you love someone you always feel happy and inspire you always feel good in you daily life.makes you smile and you make other smile because of it.love can change a person into a better person.and love also can damage you from it if you love a wrong person but thats life.it takes challenge but love will always still remain even we have full of hatred in life.

12. genejie

genejie New Member

My opinion on the love subject is different, I believe it's all what your mind focus on for example a scientist fall in love with science because most of the time he or she ponder on science, a writer or novelist falls in love with writing, and a philosopher falls in love with philosophy so it's all your focus decide which thing you wanna fall in love with. if you think about a particular girl the whole time it's certain you are gonna fall for her so it's just a focus of your mind which plays role in developing love.

13. magz25

magz25 New Member

love will always be a reason why we are happy and continue life in this world.first.when we woke up in ther morning first is love from God.because he let us to continue another day living in this world.second.love from ourself.second and so on love from people that sorround us.love is everywhere.

love will always make everyone continue things to do.like working if you are not happy to your job keep on continue working because you love yourself it is for yourself can produce your daily needs in life.or to your family.to your children or wife,it give courage to yourself to do impossible to possible things in life.

without love.our life is nothing.lonely.no energy just nothing no meaning.

14. kagometrixie

kagometrixie New Member

Love for me is a feeling of strong or constant affection for a person. Its one of the greatest feeling you could feel. Since birth or childhood we received already true love from our parents. Their love were unconditionally,they will love you till the end. Love plays a role in different aspects. Love for your family,romantic love and the love for God. Love leads us to be more concerned with the people we adore and don't want to loose. We put extra efforts to our special someone,give respect that they deserved. Love is a great feeling that you could want to be feel everyday. Love wins!

15. dames112018

dames112018 New Member

Love is like a bubble gum when it touches you it will be hard to take it off.

16. celdeleon

celdeleon New Member

Love is a gift from God that we share to our family,relatives and the one that makes us our heartbeat faster and faster and bring happiness to us.It is a wonderful feeling of every human and also gave us a feeling of the opposite of happiness pain and sadness when we unlove by someone.But life must go on and continue to spread the Love.

17. davedaot04

davedaot04 New Member

Love is really the reason we're here on earth, without love we don't exist, without love your journey here on earth would be a miserable one, I just can't imagine living without love. Love for me is unconditional, doesn't matter what your race is, what your social standing is, whether your able or disabled, it doesn't care when you love someone, you just love someone. Love is the answer to most of the problems and misunderstandings. Love is the key to fulfilling life.

18. AdrianMD

AdrianMD Member

Love is everything

19. Nethmanila

Nethmanila New Member

For me, love has no reasons. It is unconditional feeling and you always want to care for this person. It make you feel happy when you are with that person. You can do everything beside him/her. Love is giving your all without expecting in return.

20. JoysJB

JoysJB New Member

"Love is Acceptance"

21. jessie271

jessie271 New Member

Love's Greatest model is God who gives us His Unconditional Love. For me, Real Love is Unconditional. It is Forgiving, not accusing. It is Unconditional. It just knows no conditions. It's just pure love. You don't love a person because they are like this or like that but you love them for who they are and what they are. When the person you love did you wrong or hurt you, you still can forgive them. You just cannot be unforgiving, no matter what. That is the true example of love.

Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins. - Proverbs 10:12

22. fincarrigan

fincarrigan New Member

Love is when you feel connected to someone or something and feel like something is missing after a certain amount of time when they or it isn't there with you. if you are Christian it could mean you always feel close to God and he is always there beside you.

23. sasarus

sasarus New Member

First things first, love is something that we don't really understand because it makes us do some irrational things like jumping into the fire to save loved ones and it is something we live for. The first topic is good but i guess that no one really needs a how to on being "out of the ordinary" when it comes to love, but it would be interesting to read a story. The idea for the first story is great!

24. Jasonkirt

Jasonkirt New Member

for me Love consists of a variety of strong and positive emotional and mental states, from the highest quality or good habits, the deepest interpersonal feelings and the simplest happiness. Love is not deceiving love endures all things

25. mark747

mark747 New Member

For me Love is a decision, not a feeling. It's kindness, compassion, and making someone else's growth, pleasure and fulfillment as important as your own.A chemical impulse we have no control over, but can be a very strong motivation to choose to be better people to others if we actually decide to put in the work beyond the raw emotion. But if we just don't want to, chemicals alone won't make it happen automatically.

26. oficiarellen

oficiarellen New Member

Hi, I'm Ellen and I am completing my subscription of this stuff. And this title interest me. This somewhat specific when you relate to many related topics here that answers like in Bible. 1 Corinthians 13:4-5 - Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. And another Love is sacrificial, like what Jesus did for us to save us from our sin that through repentance, we can have an eternal life. And that is the best way that defines love, the example of God. And God is love. Love doesn't judge, it always accept who you are and ready to give anything you feel you are treasured and cared about.

27. Kristine02

Kristine02 New Member

Love is God. Love is unconditional. Love is just simply love. Despite the shortcomings, the failure, the mistakes.. love will always be there. It will float. It is an action verb. Love is forgiving. Love is caring. Love is patience. Love is love as it is. Love will always make you happy. Love will always be on the side of being happy.

28. imsoooshai

imsoooshai Member

Love is unconditional. Love is the greatest gift you could give and receive to someone. It is also the best gift from God, for God is love and love is God. Live and love.

29. Caguioa747

Caguioa747 New Member

To me, love is a feeling or security and peace with someone. It's technically a high of oxytocin and vasopressin, but that runs out after a while and in some relationships stop producing at all. Hence the "honeymoon phase". Long-standing love is when you've bonded enough during the honeymoon phase to constitute a feeling of safety and security and your neurotransmitters continually release small doses over time when you're around the person(s) you love. Find the person who continually doses you with the love neurotransmitters and keeps them, you're guaranteed to be happy when you see them most of the time.

30. mratertajr122

mratertajr122 New Member

Love is an emotional thing that can destroy or could kill you if you would not take the necessary precautions. Love yourself first before others.