What is love?

Discussion in 'Writing Digital Content' started by mangoshake, Jan 8, 2019.

1. starheart

starheart New Member

Love is the most amazing feeling. Love is not just being inlove to other person. There are too many kinds of love, love for family, love for nature and animals and most importantly our love for GOD. We dream of a world full of love, no wars, no insecurities, no negativities. And I hope someday that dream will turn into reality.

2. Mitzkie

Mitzkie New Member

Love is sacrifice, God sacrifice his son to forgive us from our sins. Love is respect, the way you respect yourself, your mother, your father and to other people.
    Love is a complex set of emotions, behaviors, and beliefs associated with affections, warmth and protectiveness to other people.

3. nheilm2020

nheilm2020 Member

Biblically, love is the greatest gift of all. God the Father has given His omnipotent son because of His incomparable and immeasurable love. His authentic love that saves every one of us from our illimitable sins in this vast world. With God's love, we are all redeemed. However, literally speaking, true love is affection and a decision that accepts the weaknesses and strengths of someone you love. Hence, love conquers all despite the difficulties and challenges that are trying to block on your journey.

4. jhezz20

jhezz20 Member

Love is a generally feeling and affection towards people, animals, things, nature and God the creator of all things and non-living things. But how are we going to show that affection? Simply as accepting , forgiving, has respect, be patient, thoughtful, caring, be considerate etc. Love can be expressed through this gestures that i have mentioned. No matter how are you going to show that affection, love doesn't asked for love in return. You just expressed it with no condition.

5. rextrip

rextrip Member

Love can be seen as:
    • A willingness to prioritize another’s well- being or happiness above your own.
    • Extreme feelings of attachment, affection, and need.
    • Dramatic, sudden feelings of attraction and respect.
    • A fleeting emotion of care, affection, and like.
    • A choice to commit to helping, respecting, and caring for another, such as in marriage.

6. Jefferytasos

Jefferytasos New Member

Love is patient
    Love is kind

7. iwisting

iwisting New Member

Love, love, love. I would really agree the famous cliche that love is everywhere. I mean all people are capable of loving and there are more than 7 billion people in this world. You'll only know what love is if you have acted out of love, such as sacrificing your time and effort for other people and thinking about the well-being of others before yourself. Hence, love is not thinking about yourself first but the other person.

8. Lasheen123

Lasheen123 Member

Love is the best feeling ever. It is when your heart pums so furiously that you think it will jump out of your chest, and when you are unable to talk as if your tongue has knotted. Love is a very complicated feeling that can not be describes in a few lines. Love is honesty, sacrifice, courage, happiness and there is more.

9. ultimateuser

ultimateuser New Member

I think nobody can answer this question because i wont expect that there is someone with the accurate definition of LOVE nobody can define a mother's love towards her baby or her family ..... love if not only in human but is more present in animals .... we cant define love through any kind of words;):)

10. ninotermulo

ninotermulo New Member

Love is when we are truly engaged in giving and receiving love and we don’t ponder such philosophical questions. It’s only when something is lacking that we begin to analyze and contemplate what that thing actually is. For example, nobody sits down to a full meal and asks, “What is a pastrami sandwich?”

It’s only when something is lacking that we begin to analyze and contemplate what that thing actually isSo, if we’re even asking the question, “What is love?” it probably means that we don’t feel completely loved, or that someone doesn’t feel completely loved by us.

11. ad2715

ad2715 New Member

Something you feel when you know you cant live without that person