What is Lovefor you?

Discussion in 'Magazine Article Writing' started by John Mark M. Delos Santos, Sep 18, 2017.

1. bleach123

bleach123 New Member

At first, I thought that love is just a feeling. It made my heart beat fast and made me to daydream. I was very excited just to see him and have a glimpse of his face. I was excited to talk to him and share our memories together. It feels that I was with him against the world. But as our love matures and as time passes, it should not be a feeling only. Love is a choice. Whatever that person does, you must be able to accept him. Choosing him to spend your whole life is what it is. It should be forgiving and kind. It is patient and loyal. It takes two to tango and both of you should work for it to last.

2. hgenoso

hgenoso Member

To me love is having an inspiration. Having someone that makes you really happy. Having someone that motivates you and not imprison you fro the things you want to do. They want you to be better and vice versa. You improve together and work things out together if not? Then that lol maybe not the love you'd think of. So fair as I know you love for you guys to be happy. Because that is where your happiness lies.

3. AbarquezSofia

AbarquezSofia Member

For me love is not selfish because if you really love that person you will let go her/him even though it will hurts you. Love is the most powerful feelings, it will give you the happiness you want but it can hurt you. Love is not for couple it also for friends, family or what but the most important is when you fall in love to someone even though you're not ready you will nothing do with it just go with the flow and feel the happiness.

4. CNav1984

CNav1984 New Member

Giving unconditional love and receiving it from another human being is the greatest feeling on Earth. The modern world makes having a unique and long lasting connection with another person quite difficult. Divorce is prevalent in our society and for many it is easy to quit rather than to love your partner.

Love is for me because it requires effort and commitment. You always have someone to be there for you, but days will challenge your relationship. Love is a long lasting eternal connection with a special person who you want to share your life with.

5. johndeo16

johndeo16 New Member

Love is being kept up all night because you cannot think of anything but your hearts desire...Love is one touch leaving you breathless...All you need is LOVE!.

Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love 'never' fails.

6. mostafa1970

mostafa1970 New Member

Love means to me a lot of meanings and concepts. It is sacrifice and safety. And is the most important elements of life so that the bird sings above its trees, and it is also a prerequisite for the safety of the world.
    Love in a comprehensive way is very beautiful and wonderful. How can life be without love, mother's love for her son, love of man for his country, and so many other examples?

7. Shaynako

Shaynako Member

To find a true love, you must first find a true friend. Love does not consist of gazing into each other’s eyes, but rather looking outward together in the same direction. To love someone completely you must love them for who they are, not what they look like. Friendship is the soil through which love’s seeds grow. If you want to bring love into a relationship, you must first bring friendship.

8. Shaynako

Shaynako Member

Love begins with our thoughts. We become what we think about. Loving thoughts create loving experiences and loving relationships. Affirmations can change our beliefs and thoughts about others and ourselves. If we want to love someone, we need to consider their needs and desires. Thinking about your ideal partner will help you recognize her when you meet her.

9. Shaynako

Shaynako Member

Trust is essential in all loving relationships. Without it one person becomes suspicious, anxious and fearful and the other person feels wrapped and emotionally suffocated. You cannot love someone completely unless you trust them completely. Act as if your relationship with the person you love will never end. One of the ways you can tell whether a person is right for you is to ask yourself, “Do I trust them completely and unreservedly?” If

the answer is “no”, think carefully before making a commitment.

10. ErrorData24

ErrorData24 New Member

Love is giving someone your all, even when your all is in pieces.

11. Crypton

Crypton New Member

I personally believe that love is the feeling of desire to have someone or something and making sure that person or something is okay. There are two kinds of love: True love and 'Lustful' love. True love is unselfish while lustful love is selfish. And there's no true method to differentiate between the two. But some few characteristics about true love is that it's selfless and generous.

So all I can say is true love is the "processed" love and had to find, as few can really know how to process it.

12. Cyrus_W

Cyrus_W New Member

When I think of Love, I think of Jesus Christ and how he accepted to die on the Cross for the sins of all men. I know not many would agree with this, but I still hold on to the fact that no other person has ever demonstrated love for the human race more than Jesus did.

13. Jhay02

Jhay02 New Member

Love is everything for me without it people in the world don't know how to respect each other.Love is all people need not only in humans but also in animals and all living things in this Earth.I can't explain the exactly meaning of it but I can love all the people sorrounds me.Love is the only colorful things here in the world.So give love on all people arround you.

14. Wilvelo88

Wilvelo88 Member

Love is a sense of satisfaction. It is feeling that can't be explained but just realized. When I enter my house, it feels home because there are people waiting for me. This bond between us is love. When I meet my friends I am ought to forget the sense of time simply enjoying the nonsense stuff. It is nonsense yet doing that makes us satisfied with each other. Love is not a great thing rather it is s collection of small beautiful things that are simple gestures showing care.

15. Bamegr

Bamegr New Member

Love is when you learn to give without expecting something in return. Unconditional love exists in the absence of any benefit. It transcends all behavior and is in no way reliant upon any form of reciprocation. It is completely and utterly selfless. It cannot be given in as much as it flows without effort from one’s heart rather than coming consciously from one’s mind. There is nothing that can stand in the way of unconditional love. What selflessness comes the ultimate desire to see the beloved flourish and contentment. Sometimes it even involves a level of personal sacrifice.
    When love is given without condition, it is a sign that you are able to see the very worst in someone and yet still believe that they are worthy of your compassion. It is the part of you that forgives the seemingly unforgivable when no one else is able to.

16. Deign

Deign New Member

There are two kinds of love, and neither of them are particularly great.

You have the expected love, the anticipatory sort. The way you love your mothers and brothers and cousins. Love through kinship.

And then you have what people have been brought up expecting. TRUE love. The love that you carry for a partner. That which we mistake for lust or sexual attraction, or for personal "completion", 0r the black salve for loneliness, the answer to problems, or the ornament needed to feel okay.

17. jhonuarin03

jhonuarin03 Member

For me, love is everything. Love is primary requirement in my life, everything else is secondary. Love is my faith and my religion as well. Love makes me feel grateful for this life. I believe you can win or handle anything and everything in this world with the help of love. I believe love can transform people. Love is the best gift you can give to someone. I think a life without love is just like rose without its scent, incomplete.
    Love connects people, and its very true that love is a universal language.

18. carlopogi2007

carlopogi2007 New Member

Don’t let the word love define your LOVE

Love is the most powerful emotion a human being can experience. The strange think is, that almost nobody knows what love is. Why is it so difficult to find love? That is easy to understand, if you know that the word “love” is not the same as one’s feeling of love.

The word “love” is used and abused for the expression of different sets of feelings.

The word love is used as an expression of affection towards someone else (I love you) but it also expresses pleasure (I love chocolate). To make it a little more complicated, the word “love” also expresses a human virtue that is based on compassion, affection and kindness. This is a state of being, that has nothing to do, with something or someone outside yourself. This is the purest form of Love.

The ancient Greek used 7 words to define the different states of love:

Storge: natural affection, the love you share with your family.

Philia: the love that you have for friends.

Eros: sexual and erotic desire kind of love (positive or negative)

Agape: this is the unconditional love, or divine love

Ludus: this is playful love, like childish love or flirting.

Pragma: long standing love. The love in a married couple.

Philautia: the love of the self (negative or positive)

These are 7 different kind of feelings. The love you feel for your partner is not the same as the love you feel for your mother. Even the love for your partner changes in time. You feel different emotions for different situations and people.

But still, we use the same word. It is easy to understand that a confusion is easy made while communicating. I can say “I love you” to two different people (and mean it), but I am actually feeling in a different way

19. bencherik

bencherik New Member

For me, love is an emotional attachment to someone really important and special. According to me, when I love someone, the happiness is the thing I feel. love is more important than anything else. Love really changes life to the best way !

20. drsushil3300

drsushil3300 New Member

Love is life. Love is happiness. Love is health. Love is truth. Love is beauty. Love is goodness. Love is righteousness. Love is peace. Love is the greatest of all the values. Love is the source of all the values. Love cannot be done because it is not an act. Love cannot be given because it is not a thing. Love cannot be taken because it is not an object. Love flourishes. Love originates. Love enlightens. Love shines. Love inspires. Love motivates. Love gives. Love sacrifices. Love develops. Love innovates. Love creates. Love comforts. Love blesses.

21. macatangay

macatangay New Member

If you're looking for the word that means caring for someone beyond all rationality and wanting them to have everything they want no matter how much it destroys you, its love! And when you love someone you just don't stop. Ever".

"When you love someone you just,you don't stop. Ever. Even when people roll their eyes or call you crazy. Even then. Especially then. You just- you don't give up because if I could give up... If I could just, you know, take the whole world's advice and- and move on and find someone else, that wouldn't be love. That would be... That would be some other disposable thing that is not worth fighting for. But that is not what this is."

This is Ted Mosby's definition of love in the TV series How I Met Your Mother. He defined love as something so deep and crazy but that's love right? Love is not some shallow thing that we feel, its deeper than attraction but less possessive. It's understanding and accepting the beauty and flaws of someone.its simply loving someone by who they are, no matter what the world say because love is totally nonsensical. But we have to keep doing it, or else we're lost and love is dead and humanity should just pack it in. Because love is the best thing we do.

22. KC29

KC29 New Member

Love for me is unconditional feeling. It is a strong and positive emotion of affection towards other. Love is a particular kind of warm and happy feeling that is centered on something or someone outside of yourself. You can love your lover, your family, your pet. You can love your favorite color or even pizza.

23. danok05

danok05 New Member

LOVE

A feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a friend, for a parent or child, and so forth; warm fondness or liking for another; also, the benevolent affection of God for his creatures or the reverent affection due from them to God; also, the kindly affection properly expressed by God’s creatures toward one another; that strong or passionate affection for a person of the opposite sex that constitutes the emotional incentive to conjugal union. One of the synonyms for love is “devotion.”

Aside from those meanings, the Scriptures speak also of love guided by principle, as love of righteousness or even love for one’s enemies, for whom a person may not have affection. This facet or expression of love is an unselfish devotion to righteousness and a sincere concern for the lasting welfare of others, along with an active expression of this for their good.

24. jerichomendoza2

jerichomendoza2 New Member

Love is a sense of satisfaction. It is a feeling that cannot be explained but just realized. When I enter my house,it feels home because there are people waiting for me. This bond between us is love. When I meet my friends I am ought to forget the sense of time simply enjoying the nonsense stuff. It is nonsense yet doing that makes us satisfied with each other. Love is not a great thing rather it is a collection of small beautiful things that are simple gestures showing care.

I feel loved when my mom cooks me my favourite food even when she is badly tired. I feel loved when my dad hugs me at the time of waking me up in the morning. I feel loved when I gossip with my aunt like friends. I feel loved when I can discuss ideas with my uncle as matured individuals.I feel loved when I fight over TV with my siblings(It is actually too much funn!!!) I feel loved when my friends call up to know that I have reached home & if everything is fine there(I always reach home late as they takeaway my keys to harass me and later call upon to know the situation). I feel loved when I have a partner who actually shares my life & also allows me to do his.

25. chiel2330

chiel2330 New Member

Sometimes it’s the simplest question that can be the most difficult to answer. We asked six women to give us their definition of the word “love.”

What a loaded question! I can’t help but instantly think of the 1st Corinthians Bible verse. It just gives such an amazingly perfect definition of love (1 Corinthians 13:4-7). When I think of what love means to me personally, though, I think of all the different types of love I have for the people in my life. There’s romantic love, family love, friend love and the most incredible love of all: soul mate love. I knew my fiancé was ‘the one’ when I realized he is the only person in the world that I love romantically, as my family and as my best friend. Our love is easy! Love should never be difficult. Life is difficult enough. — Jenna W.

26. Quintin99

Quintin99 New Member

Personally, I think love is a very complicated subject which factors on being emotionally, physically and psychologically available for someone even when and when not, all possible reasoning states that "this person isn't worth it". Love is Sacrifice even when it's impossible.

27. NewbieGainers

NewbieGainers New Member

Love is a many splendored thing... That may sound like a song but it actually is :laugh:
    Love is so sacred and valuable that it looses it's value if one defines it.

But to take my chance on defining it, I'd say it's a "Choice and sticking to that choice." The perfect illustration of love would be when Yeshua died on the cross 2 centuries ago to erase humanities stupidness and not bring the wrath of Yhwh to the earth. You see, Yeshua didn't need to do the sacrifice but he did and he stick to it until the very end.

28. Rooneey

Rooneey Member

Love is openly allowed. Whoever you are? You deserve to be love and to be loved. Love is when you accept the person of who he/she is. Love is unexplainable. You just love the person with no reason. And for me, Love is God.

29. Rooneey

Rooneey Member

Love for me is my family. To tell you honestly i dont have a boyfriemd. But i am happy with my family. I loved them. They complete me. But, sometimes i do define love as "Love is something you can't catch or hold on too."

1 person likes this.
  30. MAKBBM

MAKBBM Member

love is family