What is Lovefor you?

Discussion in 'Magazine Article Writing' started by John Mark M. Delos Santos, Sep 18, 2017.

1. calebkaylix

calebkaylix New Member

Love is a concept and can be defined on different perspectives. For me, I can define love as the feeling of affection towards another person. This can be sexual attractiveness or just the feeling of the heart that someone is part of you.

2. chellay

chellay New Member

Love is an action, a manifestation of emotion, a choice, a moment of faith where we decide, with all of ourselves, to be with and for that person no matter what. Love isn't simply a feeling. It isn't simply two hands intertwined, or two bodies coming together in lust. It isn't being with someone who makes you laugh, or smiling as you go on dates, or kissing the lips of someone who you've learned to appreciate as someone even closer than family.

3. jm32913

jm32913 New Member

Love is great feeling of human being

4. Twinklebisnar

Twinklebisnar Member

Love is when you don't care who you love. Love has no limit. Love knows no gender. Love can be given to anyone. Love is love.

5. evequicho

evequicho Member

Love is destiny. I believe that fate has something to do with whom you' re going to fell in love. The husband that we end up to is the opposite of an ideal man that we dreamed of. Yet, we chose him because he's the one. We endure because he's making us happy most of the time. Love is not perfect but we stayed till the end.

6. Allanjohn30

Allanjohn30 Member

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

This is love for me and this what God taught me. The way God loves his people is the way that everyone should learn.

7. janeabiquibil

janeabiquibil New Member

Love for me is selfless. Anything or anyone that does something that's from his/her heart, without asking for anything in return is love. Like God, He sacrificed Himself to save us. He is selfless. Like our parents, sometimes, they put aside their own dreams in order to fulfill ours. That is selfless. I also believe that everything that written in 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 is love.

8. rustypaller

rustypaller Member

Love is a sense of satisfaction. It is a feeling that cannot be explained but just realized. When I enter my house,it feels home because there are people waiting for me. This bond between us is love. When I meet my friends I am ought to forget the sense of time simply enjoying the nonsense stuff. It is nonsense yet doing that makes us satisfied with each other. Love is not a great thing rather it is a collection of small beautiful things that are simple gestures showing care.

9. rustypaller

rustypaller Member

I feel loved when my mom cooks me my favorite food even when she is badly tired. I feel loved when my dad hugs me at the time of waking me up in the morning. I feel loved when I gossip with my aunt like friends. I feel loved when I can discuss ideas with my uncle as matured individuals.I feel loved when I fight over TV with my siblings(It is actually too much funn!!!) I feel loved when my friends call up to know that I have reached home & if everything is fine there(I always reach home late as they takeaway my keys to harass me and later call upon to know the situation). I feel loved when I have a partner who actually shares my life & also allows me to do his.

10. map8813

map8813 Member

Love is a kind of thing that is hard to explain. It's a magical spell that only lovers can do. Love is a best gift that someone can give to you. It is a happiness that comes from the heart. Everyone can love and be loved by someone.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

11. map8813

map8813 Member

Love for me is a kind of secret spell. No one knows the secret ingredient for love. Sometimes, we just realize that we already fell for someone and not knowing the reason. It is a thing that all of us can give and receive. Love is something that one relationship must have. It is the foundation for the relationship to keep stronger.

[​IMG]

12. Chfuen99

Chfuen99 New Member

In a scientific point of view, the feeling of love is just a result of different hormonal changes that is happening in our complex system. On a personal note, I can say that love is an innate feeling that helps us to push forward even through the darkest times. Scientific explanation aside, it is what keeps this world still the best place to spend an entire life. If you can't find love, feel loved, give love, where then would the joy of living be?

13. leony13

leony13 Member

Love is a sense of satisfaction. It is a feeling that cannot be explained but just realized. When I enter my house,it feels home because there are people waiting for me. This bond between us is love. When I meet my friends I am ought to forget the sense of time simply enjoying the nonsense stuff. It is nonsense yet doing that makes us satisfied with each other. Love is not a great thing rather it is a collection of small beautiful things that are simple gestures showing care.

14. RICHDADDY

RICHDADDY Member

Love is when you value the happiness of the other person more than yours. It is when you pray, their name comes in your mind and you wish everything good for them .Love is when in the midst of chaos of your own life you think about how they are doing it's when you had a tedious day and when you lay down all you want is to hear their voice and wish them good night. Love is not continuously talking and laughing together it is when you understand that person, it is when you can read their silence. Love is showing care be it for little things .Love is not always sweet and magical it's difficult at times ,distance, fights, heart breaks ,despair, jealousy, sorrow all are a part of it but at the end of the day if you want to see then smile then this is love.

I feel loved when someone cares for me and does little things for me. When the persons respect my feelings and not make fun of them. It's when they understand and encourage when time is difficult.:love:

15. AlexTheFreshWizard

AlexTheFreshWizard New Member

I've just gotten off of a rather difficult topic on love that basically consisted of me venting about how much of a loser my friend turned into after getting into a romantic relationship. I would actually like a chance though, to mention how, in many ways, love can be viewed in life.

There's a general consensus on what people say when that particular word is mentioned, and lately, it's started to upset me. There seems to be one, and only one thing that people tend to think of when it comes to the topic of love, and I think that this could, potentially, be the cause of a lot of unhappiness in people's lives.

The word "Love" is particularly strange. It's a word that we, as human beings, have never really been able to define, only describe in whatever situation we deem necessary. It's also peculiar because it, from my knowledge, is an English word, and one could only assume that there are many words in many other languages that describe the same things we use it for. For example, the Greek words that are split into particular types of love i.e:

• Eros: generally, erotic feelings towards someone
    • Philia: The love towards one's friend or family member
    • Storge: A type of empathy towards another person
    • Agape: The more general use of the concept, which is used when describing a divine state of love, generally used when describing the relationship between divine beings and humans or themselves. A sort of unconditional love
    You can see here, that as I've listed the different types of words used for the same thing we intend to attribute to the English word "Love", it's still rather difficult to really tell what action is really being described when these words are used.

Love seems to be a particular thing that changes according to the situation or moment it is used to define. One can "Love" a particular type of food, one can "Love" a particular place, or person, or activity. How do we separate these things into a level of significance that seems objective to every person? What is the ultimate thing to love? What is the ultimate way to love? Would it be the love towards a person? Why? Is it because it's the most significant feeling that most humans experience in their life? But one could love a particular activity, such as playwriting or architecture, so much so that they are able to drastically influence the state of life that all other human beings experience. Is this then not more significant than the type of "Love" one could feel towards another person, objectively?

Well, these are all questions that I can't answer. No one has really been able to. What we have been able to do, as humans, is put into perspective the feeling of one's experience of love, through many mediums that are so effective, that when observed, another human can be overwhelmed with a sense of empathy to the particular feeling, no matter what it is directed to. The mediums are generally used through songs, written proses, speeches, dance, poetry etc. All things generally need no explanation as to how or why they would make one feel a sense of any kind of emotion through their empathy.

I might have been rich if I'd wanted the gold
    instead of the friendships I've made.
    I might have had fame if I'd sought for renown
    in the hours when I purposely played.
    Now I'm standing to-day on the far edge of life,
    and I'm just looking backward to see
    What I've done with the years and the days that were mine,
    and all that has happened to me.

I haven't built much of a fortune to leave
    to those who shall carry my name,
    And nothing I've done shall entitle me now
    to a place on the tablets of fame.
    But I've loved the great sky and its spaces of blue;
    I've lived with the birds and the trees;
    I've turned from the splendor of silver and gold
    to share in such pleasures as these.

I've given my time to the children who came;
    together we've romped and we've played,
    And I wouldn't exchange the glad hours spent
    with them for the money that I might have made.
    I chose to be known and be loved by the few,
    and was deaf to the plaudits of men;
    And I'd make the same choice should the chance
    come to me to live my life over again.

I've lived with my friends and I've shared in their joys,
    known sorrow with all of its tears;
    I have harvested much from my acres of life,
    though some say I've squandered my years.
    For much that is fine has been mine to enjoy,
    and I think I have lived to my best,
    And I have no regret, as I'm nearing the end,
    for the gold that I might have possessed.

"Looking back" by Edgar A. Guest

If you have any shred of empathy in your soul, at least a part of this particular poem would have made you feel as though you were somehow connected to the feelings that were shared by this poet. There needed to be no other person, no bed, no rose petals or wine. Just the fact that you've existed in the same state as this person and billions of others like yourself.

If one were to simply take a walk, just out of their house, perhaps out of their town, city, or even country for long enough, they are most likely to find something so astonishingly eye-opening, that they need not compare any experience they have had to the likes of it. It would simply be an experience completely in its own significance. Just like one would consider with the feeling of a particular romance they had shared with another person, or the feeling one would have of seeing their child being born.

There are many ways that one can experience the sheer magnificence of existence. Just as someone who is hopelessly depressed because they are morbidly aware all of the horrors and atrocities of the world we live in, so can someone realise that there is just as much majesty in the back of their home garden if they were willing to look close and hard enough.

To limit yourself to one description of the word "Love", in my opinion, is to set yourself up for expecting something that's not entirely realistic.

There is a running theme that has been echoed throughout the past and will continue to echo all throughout the future in regards to the state of the world and all of our constantly waring societies. It still remains a surreal statement that needs no explanation when uttered by anyone, from the world leaders to your mother. This is what one should consider when considering the idea of love.

"Love is the answer"

16. vebselpo

vebselpo Member

Love is family. Love is about your children. Love is about praying for the health of your family or for everyone. Love is being selfless not selfish. Love chooses to forgive and forget. Love stops the hate. Love is a decision. Love is universal. Love is an uncontrollable feeling. Love is God, he has an unconditional love for all his children. Love is being patient. Love can kill because too much love will kill you.

17. kumarsunil123

kumarsunil123 Member

I think that Love is life and life is love. Love is very great thing on the earth.Love means attract people toward another person.

18. devincci

devincci Member

Love for me is:
    L = Life
    O = Overall
    V = Values
    E = Every thing

19. carbs16

carbs16 Member

Love for me is something that cannot easily fades. It stays no matter what. Love is when you are not afraid to show the real you. Love is acceptance, patience and long lasting feeling. Love lasts forever.

20. kumarsunil123

kumarsunil123 Member

Love is centre of attraction and deep feeling, affection, patience and deep believe to each other. It attract to any person who has love. I do love and my feeling is so strong and it never be break up. I love myself and then yourself. Love is fearless thing and never be beaten by anyone. I love my wife too and my wife loves me also.

21. Rexcydlp

Rexcydlp New Member

Love means knowing that no matter what, you have someone to count on. It’s unconditional and makes you feel good on the inside. You can trust the person you love and are comfortable around them. It’s like your heart tells you that it is good for you. Love never hurts or makes you cry your eyes out. It’s very gentle and warm. You never give up on the people you love.