What is MONEY for you?

Discussion in 'Television' started by reyhard, Dec 26, 2018.

1. reyhard

reyhard New Member

A famous writer once said: "Few rich men own their property. Their property owns them." - Robert Ingersoll

For me....to live is money and to die is to leave it all behind.For me to live is possessions, and to die is to depart with nothing in my hand. So where is money, and what is it's value?

Money is like love; it kills slowly and painfully to the one who withholds it and enlivens the owner who turns it upon his fellow man. - K. Gibran

3 people like this.
  2. chinita1208

chinita1208 New Member

With the kind of lifestyle we have, money is very essential that every move we made or every little thing we need needs to be paid off aside from the fact that our primary needs is so high in price so we have to work harder for us to have a decent life and to supply our daily needs.But because of money many of us change and become greedy its like the saying that “money is the root of all evil”.. so we have to balance our needs vs our wants so that we will not become slaves of money.

3. edbertn

edbertn New Member

Money can mean many different things to me. It can be food on my plate, or clothes on my back. It can mean that I am secure and have a place to live. Probably most of all, it is a means to buy everyday goods and to keep living.

4. joyee-UJrB

joyee-UJrB New Member

Money saver is a great tool for all people. We can not deny that the more money we seek. because it is one of the more beneficial moments of the day, money is just a role that is often the beginning of the fight but because the money is important for daily living.

5. himasrehasph15

himasrehasph15 New Member

Money is indeed needed on our daily lives in anything we want to buy we use money, when we need to eat or buy food we need money, when we want to buy all our primary needs we use money and money is important to our community and to the country's economy.

But if i say so myself money can't buy anything and when you die you will leave all wealth that you have mostly money so why not share it to everyone if i'm a billionaire i will never be selfish with my money i will share it to the community to the economy of my country besides we all gonna leave all the things that we have in life once we die even our family.

6. Charlotte03

Charlotte03 New Member

Money is important in our earthly lives. Yes, its important but we should not let it be the center of our lives and our hearts. There's a lot of things that we should consider important. You can live without money but we cannot live without love. God is love. So let God be the center of our every thing and you will see the beauty of life.

7. stelrey

stelrey New Member

Money for me is necessary for survival. We work so we can earn money to support our kids, to buy a house ,a car , and to live a comfortable life until our old age. Above all these , money is a blessing and gift from God. It should be clear to us that we are just stewards of our earthly belongings and the essence of it is to SHARE. A lot of people are in need , just look around and be sensitive. Sometimes, a neighbor comes knocking at your door or a beggar waiting for you outside the church. For some who are lucky enough to have so much money, I hope they will have a big heart to seek the less fortunate ones and give as much as they can.

8. jhung

jhung New Member

At present,practically speaking.Money is everything.You can do whatever you want or you do,when you have a lot of money,But money can't provide your happiness in life.It is only a small part or piece that can make a person happy.But it is different when you have the wealth.

9. garychan111

garychan111 New Member

money is a mean to our desire,the more desire one has, the more money they want.

1 person likes this.
  10. Money means basic needs in city life.

11. Ade123

Ade123 New Member

Money is a vehicle to getting even more money if you know what you are doing. Money lets you speak and sometimes places you in the right place at the right time.

12. dannycash

dannycash New Member

Geld ist für mich wichtig aber nich alles.

13. fermar15

fermar15 New Member

Money for me is essential. It can sustains the basic needs of human and satisfy the demand of a person. Lets be practical, without money in this world is nothing. You cannot do what you want. You cannot buy what you want. If you dont have enough money, you are just living in your own dream. My mother and father always telling me to go to school study hard, finish it and get a high paying job to earn money. We cannot get rid the fact that money is the key for everything but always remember that there are still things that money cannot buy.

14. rolanda

rolanda New Member

Who control the money control the people.
    Without money you can do nothing absolute nothing. Most of all if you do not work you can not eat! Nothing today is for free there is always a price. If we like it or not from the beginning money have always played a big role and without it today we can not live. So yes money control us and the government control the money.

15. HighQualityContent

HighQualityContent New Member

Money for me is opportunity. Money for me is power. Money for me is a world of endless possibilities. Money to me is freedom and freedom is what we live for.

16. gwennuuuh

gwennuuuh New Member

Money for me is an essential need of a person. It is for buying things you want and need. It's very important in our daily lives. We should spend it wisely and always remember to save for the future.

17. michaelaingles

michaelaingles New Member

Money for me is everything. It is the important basic need of humanity. Money makes the world go round as they say. If you don't have a job may be a freelance, work at home jobs, office jobs etc.- you don't have money. Well, how did we get a job? A high paying job? We should have an excellent educational background or if not, we should be practical about it and that's how we talk about how important money is. We can't go to school without tuition fees, unless you're a scholar. But as we all know, even you're a scholar, you also need extra money for miscellaneous fees. If you're an undergraduate, you still need money in processing requirements for the job you're seeking, right?. You should work hard to feed your family, to have a better life and to give your children a better future.

18. airanelle

airanelle New Member

Today, money seems to be one of our basic needs like in everything we want to do requires money or everything we do is in exchange for money. A friend of mine once said, "maybe we are all rich if we don't have to eat", it was supposed to be a joke but a part of me was sadden because it gave me a realization the the main problem of everyone is money, there is poverty because of money, malnourished because of money, and probably people are fighting because of money and today, it's like war is everywhere because of money, so money seems to be everything not only to me but to everyone.

19. Alfred28

Alfred28 New Member

money is what it has always being, a means to freedom to do what i want when i want and go wherever i want, and power. plain and simple. i don’t think that this will change any time soon.

20. erikz008

erikz008 New Member

Money for me is a tool. Our goal is not to earn money, but rather we use our money to achieve our goals, the things that we want in life. I view money as one of our ingredients to success. We use money to improve ourselves and also help other people. We need money, that’s a fact. Ofcourse, we need to buy our necessities, amd that means having the means to do so but it doesn’t mean that we view earning money as our main purpose in life.

21. jetc56311

jetc56311 New Member

Money for me is a thing that has given to us to survive in our daily life. It is not our main goal in our life but every day we need money to survive.

22. jemah1217

jemah1217 New Member

Money is not the root of happiness,
    but it is not the root of evil either.
    Money is result the of how somebody lines up their energy.

We are often so consumed by earning money that we forget to take a minute and think about what it means to us; how do we feel about money and how does it effect our lives. ... To other's money means freedom and independence. Take a minute and think about what money means to you. Money is any token or other object that functions as a medium of exchange that is socially and legally accepted in payment for goods and services and in settlement of debts.This is highly symbolic. Heaven is represented by the circle, and the square is a symbol of the Earth in Chinese wisdom. Together, they represent the union between heaven and Earth. This denoted a spiritual/energetic connection with currency in its inchoate state of production.Money is energy. It is how we identify with money-energy that influences our relationship with it.

23. Herbz

Herbz Member

Money is life right now. Because without money you wont survive.. if you own a farm and you have crops then i think you wont need money because you can survive in your farm and you can trade your crops for other things.

24. Jocelyn04

Jocelyn04 New Member

Money is a material thing that can make the whole world round..

25. whiteasICE

whiteasICE New Member

Money is a necessity for survival in this modern world but money is not everything and it solves nothing but the physical need of our earthly body. Money feeds our stomach but it cannot feed our souls.

26. yamazir98

yamazir98 New Member

It is true money can't buy anything but it is very important for our survival. We need money to buy food. We need money to pay taxis and buses. We need money for education. Basically, we need money in our every day life. It is just so sad that our life is mostly dependent on money :(

27. botskie

botskie New Member

Money is just a paper with value that people chase because it is a need. Everyone wants to have it, and to have enough of it is not enough at all because it is a need and it comes to and goes out of your hand. Because of this need to have this paper, stealing and killing is everywhere. There are people who are fortunate to have more and some have less. But the good thing is, people are not just ranked by how much money he or she have. It is just a need but not your identity

28. freddie42

freddie42 New Member

I perceive money as a merely piece of paper that have a value and accepted by everyone in the world.This piece of paper that made people hurt other people just to obtain them is very powerful and have a large impact that can control them but it also goes the other way which people use money to help other people and this show that money can makes everything better or worse.Furthermore,money is very important in this day of age because you need money in order to survive in this 21st century that we currently living.

29. junkun05

junkun05 New Member

Money is an effort earned by individual. It is a byproduct of hardships. Frankly speaking, it is power. A power that can make anything. Can control humanity. Can make rich become wealthier and poor become poorer. Separates man from being. Can make man into beast. Turns justice to injustice and vice versa. Sad but true, this is reality. We cannot change the fact that our life depends on it.

30. jelijah085

jelijah085 New Member

Money is any item or verifiable record that is generally accepted as payment for goods and services and repayment of debts, such as taxes, in a particular country or socio-economic context. The main functions of money are distinguished as: a medium of exchange, a unit of account, a store of value and sometimes, a standard of deferred payment. Any item or verifiable record that fulfills these functions can be considered as money.

Money is historically an emergent market phenomenon establishing a commodity money, but nearly all contemporary money systems are based on fiat . Fiat money, like any check or note of debt, is without use value as a physical commodity. It derives its value by being declared by a government to be legal tender; that is, it must be accepted as a form of payment within the boundaries of the country, for "all debts, public and private" Counterfeit money can cause good money to lose its value.