What Is Music For You?

Discussion in 'Music' started by ildadim, Nov 3, 2019.

Tags:
  1. ildadim

ildadim New Member

I would like to know what is music for you.
    I chose to make music my way of living, studying music since I was a child and actually is the most difficult path you can choose to walk on. So I can say that music is more than a passion for me, but it is my life. I listen to music 24/24 and there is not a single day where music is not present. Wherever I go or whatever I need to do, music is there.

2. Vishnumayyanad

Vishnumayyanad New Member

I believe music is the gift of God. God blesses all people who are talented in music. Music is an essential part of my life.music takes us to another world.

3. sirlambchop

sirlambchop New Member

As cheesy as it sounds, I believe music is one of the most important things in human culture that can completely break boundaries and language barriers. Some of my closest friends are still here today because of music, and I've became close to them over our passion for music. Music is so important it's nearly indescribable what it truly does for people.

4. Tynisha

Tynisha New Member

Music is everything to me and without it i wouldn't be who i am today. Whenever i get upset or i feel sad i always turn on music to help. I start singing and i immediately feel better. Music helps me through so many things i even want a tattoo of a music symbol. There are many things people use for therapy and music is my therapy.

5. jendexayayra

jendexayayra New Member

For me, music is a form of expression through different kinds of harmony. The artist creating and making the music alive expresses their emotions individually which more people can relate to. When I listen to music, it provides and stimulates my inner emotions a pillar of support to linger on. It also gives me a different kind of stimulation when I sing, it recognizes my feelings and help me overcome it somehow. Music makes the world go round.

6. Kryptonian

Kryptonian Member

Did you know it started in heaven.Lucifer being one of the chief musicians there.If it does calm the mind of God the it probably does wonders to the human mind.

7. jedcorinne

jedcorinne New Member

Personally, I think music is one of the basic necessities in life. I don't think I can live without listening to music. It gives me hope, happiness and at times sadness. Music can definitely affect my mood.

8. Kryptonian

Kryptonian Member

Lucifer chief among angels was a musician,his duties were to God.His music welcomed God into the presence of angels.If music can sooth Gods heart then it definitely does wonders to the human mind.For me its beauty beyond human comprehension.

9. primorz

primorz New Member

Uma prática cultural e humana, que demonstra nossos sentimentos em uma combinação de sons. Traz a mente coisas boas ou ruins, libera a criatividade, liberta o coração através de lágrimas ou sorrisos e não pode se esquecer daquele arrepio gostoso. Independente do estilo, pode-se dizer que música é simplesmente a voz da alma.

10. enel1

enel1 New Member

Music adds color to my life. It could be considered as a basic necessity. Music is how I relate myself to the world and it means the world to me. It makes me think about how it relates to life and I love the beats. Music inspires me. It has a lot to do with my emotions. Different music during different things. It helps me to be inspired to work hard to get what I want in life and stay focused on my dreams. I listen to music for many reasons like when I feel down, I listen to a music that can pick me up. It would be something positive. When I’m sad I prefer the music that is something that lifts me up. When I’m mad, I listen to a song that will cool me down and when I’m bored, I listen to music that motivates me to do something.

Music has a lot a lot to do for me. It is one of a source of stress relief. It helps me get through the day. By music it shows the world that I’m feeling, music is entertainment, music is like a friend, and music is life as well. Every music has a story behind it. A lot of music also bring back memories and have a special memory to them for me. It is just nice to know sometimes that music will always be there for me when I need it the most in my life.

11. Charies

Charies Member

Music is life. It gives color to our daily lives. When we are sad nor happy, we need music to relax our human body to make us healthy always.

12. jendexayayra

jendexayayra New Member

Music is a way to express yourself, keep you company while you're alone, and always give you something to do.” “Music is everything, without music there is no purpose to a lot of stuff.” “Music is a way to express yourself and your feelings. ... But on a good day, music just helps me get through the day.”

13. jjmontero

jjmontero Member

For me, music is like another way of communicating. Another way of saying a message.