What is the Best Browser do you use?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by dames112018, Dec 11, 2018.

?

For you what is the best browser do you prefer?

1. Google Chrome

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Safari

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mozilla Firefox

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Opera

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Internet Explorer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Etc..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. dames112018

dames112018 New Member

For you?

2. Audhie

Audhie New Member

Currently, I use chrome. Because I need to synchronize my bookmark, password, and browsing history between my laptop browser to my mobile browser and vice versa. last time I use Firefox, it does not come with password manager so I have to install password manager add-on to check my password in case I forgot.

3. danmike25

danmike25 New Member

Well I can only talk about the browsers I commonly use. Since, I'm using a Windows PC, I am not very much familiar with Safari which I believe is common with Mac computers. The first one I use is Microsoft Edge. For me it is one of the easiest to use browsers. It rarely causes the PC to "lag" but its function is pretty much limited especially for people like who love download stuff from the internet . I always IDM or Internet Download Manager to download stuff and because it doesn't permit the use of its plugins so, it's gonna work to meet my needs most of the time. I used to use Google Chrome before since it was the default browser of my laptop, however I noticed that its usage consumes a lot of RAM and even just a few tabs open on the browser could already eat up a lot of memory and cause the PC to "lag." I also discovered one browser called Yandex. What I liked about this browser is that it helps me do online searches faster especially if I'm searching for content from an image. You can upload a photo or copy the image url or address and directly paste in on the search engine. Then all websites that contain the image will be immediately displayed on the search results. But for me, the best browser would be Opera. I like this browser because not only that it consumes lesser RAM usage compared to Google Chrome but it also allows IDM plugin so I can download faster and easier while preserving optimized PC performance. For the bonus part, it has easier access to messenger and Whatsapp.