What is the best computer to recommend to a gamer?

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Mia09, May 15, 2019.

1. Mia09

Mia09 Member

As a gamer it is very crucial choice on what will be the gadget or the computer you will play on.

2. cozhart

cozhart New Member

It depends on the budget. I mean if you're willing to buy the most expensive gaming pc(which is usually good in terms of quality), then go. However, due to financial circumstances, of course some people do not have that luxury to do so (like me). If the budget is low then go for just a computer with good RAM and processor.

1 person likes this.
  3. Mia09

Mia09 Member

Hello. Can you recommend a specific PC?

4. Mia09

Mia09 Member

I will start to look for good performing PC that can sustain my Gaming habit.

5. emax2000

emax2000 Member

Any computer with really good processor and RAM capabilities. Oh yes, and proper graphics card.

6. cozhart

cozhart New Member

Sure, what is your budget right now and what game/s do you specifically intend to play with the PC? I could share some of my favorite pcs.

7. git531

git531 Member

The best pre built gaming PC on the market right now is iBuyPower RDY ELIBG207 and the CORSAIR ONE i160.

8. cahalhal20

cahalhal20 New Member

A system with a higher-power Nvidia GeForce GTX GPU and a Core i5 processor is a much better choice for 3D-intense FPS gaming than one with a low-end card and a zippy Core i7 CPU this build will make your gaming experience better you'll never experience any delays on your game

9. Ndeeri

Ndeeri New Member

I would recommend the computer that has an extra graphics card mounted on the motherboard.
    this is because computer games have so much graphics in them and loading a game with a computer without a dedicated graphics card proves to be a hard task.
    i would also recommend a bigger capacity random access memory to load the games faster.